Settled Or Not, Here I Come!

Knightingale

 I unpacked my bag and put everything in the spaces provided. Now all that was left to do was explore! I stood infront of the window and gazed at the setting sun. Its orange and pink rays shone past the tall buildings and skyscrapers that lined the city, painting them as black sillhouettes. Turning on my heel, I walked back towards my bed and stopped at the white end table. On it lay a small, inconspicuous looking black remote and I reached down to hold it. There were twelve buttons in total, 3 larger round ones and 9 smaller square ones. They were set up in a kind of Christmas Tree formation: Two large buttons one ontop of the other, 4 smaller buttons next to each other underneath those, another large button below those, and 5 more small buttons beneath that one. The top button was the first one I pressed, and it had a speaker icon on it. A millisecond after I pressed it, Hai-D's voice echoed through the room.

 "Hello ____, how may I help you?" her lifelike voice made me jump. 

 "GAH! Omo, sorry Hai-D, I was just testing the buttons." I apologized. It was only after that I realized I had been saying sorry to a computer.

 "That's okay. I'll be right here if you are in need of any assistance." she said and switched off with a light beep. Next was the button below with a television icon on it. I looked around the room, but I couldn't see a tv. I pressed it anyways, just to be sure, and to my amazement, a white flatscreen slowly rose from inside the end table. The screen flicked on and displayed a menu of channels, movies and shows. The 4 buttons below were for channel and volume setting. I pressed the tv button again and the screen sank back down into its box. That left one more subsection button. This one had a musical note on it. I pressed it and Hai-D's voice came back on. "Thank you for selecting Hai-Pod. Speak the name of a song, album, artist, year, lyric, or genre to continue." 

 "Sweet!" I gasped in excitement.

 "Searching for 'sweet'. 510 results. Please refine your results by saying songs, albums, artists, or lyrics." she said.

 "Crap! No! I didnt mean- UGH!!" 

 "Cannot find any results for cra-" I pressed the button again to shut of the Hai-Pod. I was never good with technology. I slumped down onto the bed and stared up at the ceiling. Suddenly, Hai-D's voice came back on again. "Gunwoo requires your immediate assistance in Master Hyukjae's bedroom due to a change in Hyukjae's consciousness. Thank you for your consideration."