Oh God, Why.

Knightingale

YOUR P.O.V

 I walked slowly up and down the side of the pool daydreaming as the sun beat down on me. The customers all seemed to be having fun but I, as usual, was bored senseless. Nothing exciting ever happened and ,as cruel as it may sound, I almost wanted someone to drown. It would at least make the day a little more exciting. I sighed deeply and continued my watch over the patrons. A small group of guys drinking coke in the corner were whistling at me and trying to get my attention but I ignored them. It was a strict rule that there was to be no fraturnizing with the guests though our uniforms didn't exactly display that moral. They were cherry-red two peices consisting of low cut halter bikini tops and matching boy shorts. I my heel and walked in the opposite direction. I wanted so badly to jump in and swim but it was grounds for termination if we did. The pool was open to all employees any time after closing and before opening, but I didn't want to swim for recreation right now. My only motive at the moment was to cool down. From the corner of my eye I saw a young man with spiked up brown hair and dark shades enter the pool area. He looked like that bad-boy type girls were always into but I found him no more interesting than the three jerks in the corner. I looked away and took a step towards my water bottle when I heard a yelp and a bang, followed by a large splash. I whipped around and saw the mysterious looking man falling into the deep end of the pool. I could see him thrashing to get to the surface, but he had already choked on water and was slowly losing consciousness. I blew my whistle and dove into the pool, shooting down towards his now limp body. I hooked my arm under his and around his chest and pulled him to the surface. I hauled him up onto the deck and laid him on his back. Placing my hand on his chest and my cheeks next to his mouth, I checked for breathing and heartrate. His heart kept a steady beat, but his breath was non-existent.