What Could Go Wrong?

Knightingale

 I finished setting Eunhyuk's elbow and checked for signs of a concussion while Donghae fussed over him, his hair and holding his hands. 

 "What's your full name sir?" I asked Eunhyuk while I shone a tiny flashlight into his eyes.

 "Lee Hyukjae." he replied in a weak whimper. His pupils were very slow to react to the light.

 "What's the day of the week today?" I jotted down notes onto my symptom sheet while checking his pulse again.

 "Uh, it's..Tuesday?" Not good. It was Saturday.

 "Month?"

 "Err, um, June?" he squinted at the ground and I took a deep sigh. It was August. I did a reflex check (which proved to be extremely uneffective) and typed my final diagnosis into the computer. A grade 3 concussion.Just as I was beginning to write in "no nausea" I heard a wobbly whimper from behind. "I don't feel too good. I think I'm gunna.." I spun around in my chair just in time to shove my wastebasket into his hands. Donghae brushed back Eunhyuk's damp hair and I handed him a cold compress to hold to his forehead. When Eunhyuk finally emerged from the bin I took it from him and set it onto the maids cart. Pouring him a dose of Pepto Bismol, I took a deep breath and gave him and Donghae his diagnosis.

 "Well, it looks like you have a grade 3 concussion." I said, watching Eunhyuk carefully. He groaned and leaned against Donghae who wrapped his arm around his shoulder protectively.

 "What do you recommend we do about it?" he asked. I looked back over his symptoms and decided that I couldn't just let him go home. He needed full-time nursing till he recovered completely. 

 "He really needs 24/7 medical observation, but the hospital's caregivers are already overbooked. I really don't know." I explained sympathetically, trying to think of anyone who could care for him. 

 "You do it then." Hyukjae sat up and took the ice pack. "You be my nurse." I wasn't fully authorized to care for someone of his state for an extended amount of time, but who else was there? 

 "You do realize this means I'll be living with you right?" I warned, not sure he was fully understanding the situation.

 "Yeah, you seem trustworthy enough. Besides, you're the only one available right?" he had a point. Reluctantly, I sighed and agreed to care for him. What could go wrong?