EunHae

Knightingale

 

"Sir, can you hear me?" I asked loudly. People were rushing around to see what was going on and I silently cursed myslef for wishing someone would drown. I tilted the mans head back, pinched his nose and proceeded to breathe into his mouth. His lips were soft and plump, like cushions. "Are you seriously thinking about this now of all times?!" I scolded myself mentally and pulled back after three breaths. A few seconds passed, and he began to cough, his eyes fluttering open.

 "Ah! Baby, are you okay? Are you hurt? Is he hurt?" another young man pushed through the crowd and bent down beside me, holding the guy's face in his hands.

 "Arrasso, there's nothing to see here. Please go back to your activities." I addressed the crowd calmly and sat him up carefully. He winced when I touched his elbow and I checked out the bruising. "Sir, what's your name?" I asked, pulling a towel off a nearby table and wrapping it around his shoulders.

 "Eunhyuk." he grimaced as I gently probed his elbow more.

 "It's okay, Hae's here baby!" the other guy comforted him and I could only assume he was his boyfriend. Gay love. I'd never understand it, but it was still pretty damn adorable.

 "Sorry, what's your name?" I asked him. He was quite handsome really, he had pale brown hair and delicate, elfin features.

 "Donghae, thank you for saving him." Donghae smiled gratefully at me and I let go of Eunhyuk's elbow.

 "No problem, it is my job after all. My name is ____ by the way." I said. "I think you've broken your elbow, Eunhyuk. Let's get you to the infirmary."