The new dog

Puppy Love

 

We were still observing the new dog. Neither of us dared to move even a little. She didn’t look at our direction either. Maybe she was getting used to the new environment. I was snapped of my thoughts when I heard Minho-hyung’s voice

‘’Maybe I will go talk to her’’ he suggested

Sulli, Luna and me sighed. He would go to hyung again. This always happens whenever he sees a new and cute dog and this one wasn’t the exception. Thankfully…

‘’Tae Min, let me go. I will just say hi. I promise’’ He said to the doggie who was attached to his leg.  

…we had Tae Min. He is the only one who can stop him. Whenever he sensed that Minho would go to make ‘’new friends’’ he would do that and wouldn’t let him go until the dog is gone or their owners come to pick them up. Hehe Poor Minho XD. But, still, one of us need to go and say hi. Sulli and me looked at Luna. She was the parrot of the group.

‘’Don’t look at me! I won’t do it!’’ Luna shaked her head vigorously ‘’ You go Amber you are the oldest’’

‘’Eh? That’s unfair’’ I protested. It’s not like I didn’t wan to but the dog gave a ‘’Don’t- even- look- at- me’’ aura so…I was a little afraid

‘’Then Sulli go’’ Sulli shouted

Luna and me gasped. We need to stop her before she scares the dog. We tried to catch her but she was too fast for us.

‘’Where do you think you are going little miss?’’ a sweet voice asked

It’s was Vic-unnie! Thank God she managed to catch Sulli in time. Luna and me sighed while Sulli was busy Vic-unnie’s face.

‘’Ssul s-stop’’ she tried to calm her dog but It was impossible to win against Sulli’s cute attacks’’Hahaha ok…I get…you missed me’’ she winked and Sulli barked in response ‘’ But now is time to eat lunch, right guys?’’ she asked us and we also barked

Vic-unnie took 4 dog plates out from her bag and placed them on the ground. Yeah I say four because she feeds Sulli from her plate. She was serving us our food with big spoon on her right hand while in the other she was holding Sulli and how can I say this…mm…Sulli is not what you exactly call a small dog.  Definitely that woman is something. Maybe in her other life she was octopus and Yuri-unnie…a clown? Who knows? It doesn’t matter! It’s lunch time!

We were busy eating our delicious food when we heard with unnie’s voice

‘’Who is the little dog over there?’’ she asked

Well, we wanted to tell her that we didn’t know either but it’s kind of difficult because she doesn’t understand dog’s language

‘’Maybe she’s hungry’’ she said to herself and looked at Sulli ‘’Ssul I will offer her some food, ok? You stay with the others’’

 She placed Sulli on the ground and took another plate from her bag. She went near the dog and we looked at their interactions. Vic-unnie smiled at her and placed the plate of food in front of her but the dog’s expression didn’t seem to change. Was she a ET? Who in this world can resist Vic-unnie’s food? MAYBE SHE LOST HER SENSE OF SMELL!

Vic-unnie seemed a little disappointed as she approached us again so we went near her to cheer her up. She held Sulli again and patted our heads.

‘’She seems a little uncomfortable’’ she said referring to her ‘’So try to be friends with her, ok?’’ She watched her watch ’’Oops! I need to go now. It’s late’’

She left Sulli and in a blink she had already packed everything she brought. She gave Sulli a kiss and left.

I remembered Vic-unnie’s words and decided to welcome the new dog. The rest looked at me while I was starting to get near her…near…near…I’m in front of her! She looked at me big her black serious and curious eyes. I shuttered but I couldn’t back up.

‘’Hi!’’ I gave her one of my biggest smiles’’ My name is Am…’’

I couldn’t finish my sentence because someone tackled me from behind

‘’HI! MY NAME IS SULLI’’ Sulli shouted excited

Sulli was on my back while I was facing the ground. I don’t know why but it didn’t surprise me T.T

‘’Hi! My name is Luna!’’ Luna greeted her and shaked her paw vigorously ’’The big dog is Minho and the little one is Tae Min’’ She pointed them’’ Welcome to our park. What’s your name?’’

‘’Kry-Krystal’’ she shuttered maybe impressed for our not-so-common welcome ‘’Is he ok?’’

He? Ok. This couldn’t get any better…for me. First I was tackled for the second time in the day and Sulli was using me as a bed. The only good thing is that she noticed me. Should I be thankful?

‘’Amber? Oh no. Don’t get confused. She is a girl too’’ She explained

‘’Oh’’ Well, at least she said something

‘’KRYSTAL!’’ Sulli shouted…again’’ You need to taste Vic-unnie’s food!’’

‘’Unnie?’’ she asked confused

‘’Yup. She is her owner. Vic-unnie’s food is the best!’’ Luna remarked

‘’O-ok’’ she said shyly

Krystal went near the plate. Luna accompanied her.

‘’Hyung! Why were you so silent?! You need to say hi to Krystal too!’’ Ssul scolded me and went behind them

Yeah Ssul I wanted to…but YOU DIDN’T LET ME! I was still facing the ground…our first meet was embarrassing. What will she think of me now? My image has been ruined.