Puppy’s Life: The story of the dwarf and the giant

Puppy Love

I was busy munching the big bone that Taeyeon has just bought for me. Taeyeon buys me one big bone everyday because for a strange reason they don’t last longer than a night. I love munching them because they taste like chicken and I like chicken. I like many other things apart from chicken like chicken, meat, milk tea, mangos, peachs, ribs, chicken,…

‘’Sooyung, do you want some chicken?’’

 

 

CHICKEN!

 

 

I moved my tail happily. Of course! I love Chicken. I started jumping excited when I noticed a big box of chicken in Taeyeon’s arm.

 

‘’Stop, Sooyung. The neighbors will think that there is an earthquake’’

 

I don’t know why but Taeyeon chuckled when she finished saying that. Anyway….

 

CHICKEN!

I WANT CHICKEN!

 

Tayeon threw up the piece of chicken. I need to…I need to…

 

 

 

GOTCHA!

 

 

Chicken! Delicious!

 

I finished in a second and lifted my head to see Taeyeon

I want another one!

Taeyeon was smiling at me

 

‘’Ok. This is the last one, ok?’’

 

She threw me a big piece and I caught it again.

 

Am I cool, right?

 

I kept munching my piece. I heard the fridge door closing and Taeyeon coming in my direction.

 

‘’Enjoy your chicken, ok? Shikshin’’ Taeyeon patted my head and went to the living room.

 

I finished my chicken in a minute and went to Taeyeon was. Taeyeon was lying on the couch with the Tv. but she wasn’t paying attention to it.  I want to be on the couch too…

 

I’ve an idea!

 

 

 

 

I can’t stop replaying in my mind the kiss with Tiffany. I was the best kiss someone has given me. I love Tiffany a lot and I know she loves me too. I couldn’t stop grinning.

Tomorrow we have our first official date.

 

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard munching sounds near me…

 

Sooyung…

 

She was biting eagerly her bone after eating the two pieces of chicken. Thanks to that, I need to buy her a new one everyday. My wallet cries everyday I go to the pet shop. Even the casher doesn’t ask me anymore what I want. The illogic part with this dog is that she eats as much as Beethoven did but doesn’t even gain a gram.

 

Lucky bastard….

 

But I can’t really complain at all. It if wasn’t for her confusing Sunny for food, Tiffany would never kissed me. 

 

I definitely need to give her more food.

 

I’m so tired… too much things in one day.

 

I closed my eyes a little…I need to sleep a li…

 

‘’WOOFF!’’

 

Sooyung again? Why do I hear her so near?

 

I opened my eyes slowly…

 

O.o

‘’SOOYUNG NOOOOOOOO!’’

 

 

Sooyung was already falling in my direction after a high jump…

 

 

WHY DO I HAVE A GIANT DOG??!!

 

 

‘’KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA’’’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon is so funny when she screams like that.

 

Hahahahahaha

 

I landed on top of Taeyeon.

For some odd reason Tayeon isn’t moving….mmm… maybe she fell asleep already.  She has her eyes closed. I think she is sleeping.

Is she dreaming about chicken? Or hamburger? Or hot dogs?

I want to dream about chicken too so I will sleep too… so tired…chicken…

 

 

 

 

‘’Tae Tae, I bought this for Sunny. Look! Isn’t it cute?’’

 

Tiffany showed me excited a little pink dress. Who the hell is Sunny? And why Tiffany sound so happy for mentioning her?

 

‘’Who is Sunny?’’  I asked her trying to not show my jealousy

‘’Taeyeon!’’ She shouted at me angry

‘’What?!’’  She startled me for a second.

 

Hey!

I should be the angry one!

 

‘’Weren’t you hearing me?! I told you Sunny is the little dog I adopted not long ago!’’

‘’Oops’’

 

 My mistake. Tiffany was looking at me with an angry expression. Agh! I need to do something!

 

‘’Why don’t we have a dog date?!’’ I offered her

‘’Dog date?’’ She looked at me with curiosity. I could see a little spark on her eyes. I wish it will be for the date part not for the dog part

‘’Sunny will be so happy!’’

 

 Ok. It was for the dog part. I sighed.

 

‘’What about three weeks from now on?’’

‘’Tae Tae, You are the best!’’

 

Tiffany jumped to hug me.  I hugged her back enjoying the warm of her body. After a moment, we broke apart. I could see her cheeks flushed.

 

‘’Tae Tae. See you later, ok? I have classes with Sica’’

 

She gave me a kiss on the cheek and went running to the building.

A kiss on the cheek would be something normal between friends but…

…this was different.

 

Because it was from the girl I love.

 

 

I have liked Tiffany from a long time. I love everything about her…her smiles… her voice…her hugs…everything…

But I have never had the courage to confess to her….I’m scared of her reaction.

I don’t want to lose Tiffany even if that means that my unspoken love will remain..

 

 

 

 

 

…unspoken

 

I stood up lazily and took all my things. I didn’t have classes for the rest of the day and I had a big problem on my hands.

 

 

Where the heck do I get a dog?!

 

While I was busy thinking I stopped for a sandwich to regain energy for my brain. I decided to sit on bench near the park.

 The day is so beautiful today…

Suddenly I remembered I had a book on my handbag that I haven’t finished reading. I held the sandwich on my left hand while I was busy searching for my book.

 

 

HERE IT IS!

 

I put my book on my lap and turned my head to grab a bit of the sandwich...

 

 

 

 

MY SANDWICH IS GONE!

 

 

 

EH?!

 

I looked at my surroundings carefully…

 

Nothing…

 

 

There is something wrong…

 

I can sense it!

 

Someone is watching me but…from where?...

 

Maybe if I…

 

I put my hand in my handbag without stop looking around me. I know how to discover the sandwich thief.

 

Found it!

 

I grabbed the cookie with my hand and threw to the air the higher as possible.

 

1

2

3

 

Nothing?

I was going to look away when I heard the sound of a branch breaking.

Left? Right?

Up?!

I lifted my head and there was a black and slender figure. I couldn’t see what it was because the sun was blocking my view but I knew it for sure that thing was behind the cookie.

 

 

OMG!

 

 

It caught it!

 

That thing caught the cookie!

 

My mouth was wide open and my eyes grew wide when I see it falling…

 

A cloud sand was covering whatever it was…

 

The cloud sand was slowly disappearing….

 

 

 

 

A DOG?!

 

 

In front of me was a big dog.... almost as big as a pony?

 

 

IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?

 

I was so immersed trying to compare the dog with big things that I didn’t notice that he was looking at me… well…more exactly at my handbag.

Did he smell the cookies?

I took another cookie and placed it in front of him. The big dog was 5 meters away from me but he slowly came near. I could take a good glimpse of him. He looked like a stray dog because he wasn’t clean and didn’t have any collar. He was strange because he seemed like a good dog to keep.  I moved the cookie up and down and his eyes followed the cookie with attention.

I chuckled. This dog is fun.

I threw the cookie up. It jumped and caught it.

 

‘’Good job!’’

 

I shouted but the dog looked at me scared. Did I make him remember something bad? He started to step back. His body was trembling.

 

‘’Wait!’’

 

Crap!

He turned away and began running. I sighed. I scared him away

 

 

 

 

Aish…

 

I kept thinking in the dog of the park. Even though he was so big he seemed so scared when I shouted at him. Did he think I will kick him?

And beside that…there was another problem…

 

I DON’T HAVE A DOG!

Maybe I should ask Yuri to lend me Amber for a day.

Aish…

I can’t stop thinking about that poor dog.. maybe I should drop by and left him food.

 

YES!

 

I went to the convenience store and bought a big sandwich. If I left it on the bench, he would definitely eat it!

 

When I arrived at the park, I left the sandwich on the bench and went to hide behind a tree. I waited for some minutes and he appeared. He sniffed the sandwich and in one bite he ate it. I smiled. He seemed so happy.

 

 

 

 

I didn’t know why but I kept coming to the park to left him food everyday. I don’t know if he knows I’m the one feeding him but…I don’t really care. I’m happy seeing him eating. He enjoys everything I left him. He even eats fruits and veggies. Strange dog. He made me chuckle everytime I saw him from the tree. I decided to not greet him after our first encounter. Maybe if he knows that it is me…he would run away again.

 

 

 

 

It’s been a week. The menu for today is fried chicken. He loves chicken. He will be so happy today. I left the chicken in the bench and went to hide behind the tree. I waited…

 

 

…waited…

 

…and waited…

 

 

Where is he?

 

 

 

Did he find that it was me leaving him food?

 

 

I looked at my watch…it has been 2 hours. My class will start soon. I need to go.

 

 

I don’t want to…

 

 I looked for the last time to the bench…

 

Do you hate me?

 

 

 

I couldn’t concentrate in classes at all. It wasn’t like him to miss food. Something must have happened to him. I need to see it the food is still there.

 

The class ended and I went running to the park. It was already so late but I didn’t care.

 

YES!

 

The food is gone so he must have eaten it. I jumped in joy and I was ready to head back home but…

 

‘’Where are you going, pretty lady?’’

 

I turned back and in front of me there was two drunken men looking at me. Disgusting!

 

‘’Stay away or I will shout’’

 

They looked at me and laughed

 

‘’And who is going to save you?’’

 

They took a step closer. They are right. There is nobody in the park at this hour. I’m scared.

 

Somebody, please, save me.

 

I closed my eyes...

 

‘’STUPID DOG! GET AWAY FROM ME!’’

 

One of the drunken man shouted and I opened my eyes.

It’s him!

He was attacking one of the men! The bastard looked scared as hell.

This dog is the best!

 

I was so happy cheering for him that I noticed the other men late. He was holding a piece of glass on his hand and went behind him…

 

‘’NOOOOOO!’’

 

He made a deep cut on his body. The two went away running and I went to him. I couldn’t stop my tears from falling seeing his condition. He looked so fragile.

 

My brave dog…

 

In that moment, I didn’t care about anything and I hugged him. I kissed his forehead millions of times.

 

‘’Thank you. Thank you. Thank you’’

 

I muttered. I could feel his heartbeat slowly dying. I looked at him. He was so weak. He looked at me as if he was smiling and me in my cheek. He continued my cheek trying to wipe away my tears.

 

‘’Please. Don’t leave me. Please’’

 

I muttered and hugged his head tightly.

Please…

Stay with me…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’Miss. You can enter now’’ The vet looked at me with at exhausted face.

 

How many hours have passed since we came?

I don’t know but my mind couldn’t get away from him.

 

‘’Change you expression. Everything is fine now’’ The vet gave me a smile and made a signal to enter

 

 

I went in slowly. I didn’t want to lift my face because…

 

 

 

 

 

…everything was my fault.

 

‘’WOOF!’’

 

Is he happy to see me?

 

I looked at him. He still seemed weak but he was moving his tail vigorously. I felt my tears falling again and I ran to hug him.

 

‘’She really is a warrior’’ The vet said looking at us

 

WAIT!

 

‘’SHE?!’’

 

I looked at the vet surprised.

 

‘’Yeah. She. It’s a girl. You didn’t know?’’ She asked me with curiosity

‘’No. I assumed it was a he’’

‘’Isn’t she your dog?’’ The vet asked more confused now

‘’Not really. I haven’t asked her’’

 

I turned to face her. The dog me.

 

‘’Wait! I need to make you a proposal’’ She looked at me confused ‘’I want you to be my dog from now on and forever. I will give you lots of chicken everyday and you won’t be ever hungry again’’

 

 I think she liked because she moved her tail more vigorously. Suddenly she jumped over me and we stumbled on the floor. She began my face excitedly and I started laughing.

 

She is definitely the best dog!

 

 

 

 

 

I woke up when I heard snoring sound near my ear.

 

 

 

AGH!

 

 

I CAN’T MOVE MY BODY!

 

 

I opened my eyes and in front of me was…

 

 

 

Sooyung…

 

 I must have passed away after she landed on me.  She is sleeping so soundly. I caressed her head slowly.

 

It has been a 3 weeks already since our first met.

 

I put my arms around her and rested my head on top of her. The good things about having a giant dog. Maybe I should start going to university in dog.

 

I’m still sleepy…

 

 

 

 

 

And that’s the story of the dwarf and the giant

 whose friendship will remain through times…

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Lol. While palying with my dog, I remebered this story xD