I don’t get you, crazy woman

Puppy Love

 

‘’I will kick your again’’

 

Hyoyeon warned and I stuck my tongue out

 

‘’How can a shortie do that?’’

‘’Hey! I am not shortie!’’

 

We started bickering while we were heading for our next class. Suddenly, I noticed a familiar figure coming in our direction.

 

‘’Hi!’’

 

She stopped walking and looked at me. I smiled at her and was going to come near her but…

 

 

 

She ran away…

 

 

 

Eh?

 

 

But…

 

 

I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING!

 

 

‘’Hyung…I’m bored…do something’’

‘’I’m not a clown, Sulli’’

 

We were lying under a tree. The sun was so strong that we didn’t even want to play. The only good thing to do was lying under the tree.

 

Yeah…

 

It’s so funny that I can’t even stop laughing

Lucky us…

 

‘’Guys!’’

 

Eh?

Victoria-unnie?

Is it already lunch time?

 

Anyway…

 

It’s unnie…

I stood up in a hurry and went running to her.

Food! Food! I want food!

 

Hey!

Wait a moment!

Why Sulli isn’t with me right now?

 

‘’Amber. Hi’’ Unnie caressed my head and we went to where the others were.

 

 Minho and Taemin moved their tails and Krystal came near her. Unnie held her and kissed her on the forehead. Vic-unnie is really fond of Krystal and Krystal is also fond of her. Then, Vic-unnie went to Sulli without letting Krystal go.

 

‘’Sulli…’’

 

Uh?

Why unnie sounds so sad?

And why Sulli isn’t even bother to look at her?

 

Sulli…

Did something happen?

I looked at unnie. She was in the verge of crying. Krystal also noticed that because she Vic-unnie’s cheek trying to comfort her. Vic-unnie smiled and went to serve our food.  Sulli didn’t bother to get her plate so unnie came near her with the plate in her hand.

 

‘’Ssul…I made you favorite’’

 

Eh?

Sulli didn’t move an inch!

What’s wrong with this dog?!

Did she hit her head with something?!

 

‘’I’ll put it here. You can eat it when you want’’

 

Unnie placed the plate next to Sulli and went to sit near us. She was looking us eat our food but I could see her constantly checking Sulli.

 

Sulli…

 

What happen to you?

 

 

 

 

 

‘’What a loser! Did you think the ice princess will say hello to you?’’

 

Hyoyeon was laughing like crazy because the witch has just ignored me. She even ran away.

 

Does she hate that much?

But I’m likeable!

What’s wrong with her?!

 

‘’Ssul, why did you ignore unnie?’’

 

I came closer to Sulli. She was still lying on the ground. She didn’t even touch her food.

 

‘’I don’t feel hungry’’

 

I looked at Amber with a worried face. Sulli was normally cheerful but she seemed down these days.

 

‘’It’s very yummy’’

‘’I don’t want’’

 

I sighed. She didn’t want to explain her behavior to any of us. I really like Sulli. We are like best friends and it hurts me seeing her like that.

 

‘’Do you want to talk?’’

‘’Everything is fine’’

 

I came closer and lay next to her. Amber did the same. We put our heads on Sulli trying to reassure her. Sulli began shaking…

 

 

 

 

…she was crying.

 

 

I opened my eyes slowly when I felt somebody caressing my head slowly.

Vic-unnie?

 

‘’Thank you’’

 

She was holding a sleeping Sulli in her arms. Unnie still looked sad so I her hand trying to tell her everything was okay. She giggled and stood up.

 

‘’See you tomorrow’’

 

She mumbled and disappeared.

 

Unnie…

 

‘’Who was it?’’

 

I turned to see Krystal. She was with her eyes half closed. Still sleepy?  I know a form to wake you up completely.

 

‘’A-Amber! Stop!’’

 

She was trying to sound mad but she couldn’t hide her giggles so I continue her cheek eagerly.

 

‘’S-stop!... Hahaha… It tickles’’

 

I stopped for a moment. Krystal was smiling under me. I leaned forward to kiss her on the cheek…

 

‘’DON’T  EVER  THINK  ABOUT  IT, MUTT!’’

 

Jessica-unnie took me by the collar and threw me away from Krystal.

Ouch!

It hurts!

 

‘’Don’t whine like a girl!’’

 

I’m a girl!

 

‘’Krystal, let’s go. Unnie wants to sleep’’

 

And when don’t you want to?

Krysta looked troubled.  I know she didn’t want to leave me alone but she can’t disobey unnie.  Don’t worry, Krys! I know how to defend myself!

 

‘’Jessica! Wait!’’

 

Yuri-unnie?!

Eh?!

 

‘’Why don’t we go for a drinks?’’

 

Is this woman crazy? First, she hasn’t told me hello and she invites the witch for a drink. Did she dance too much that her neurons moved?

Jessica-unnie also looked surprised and took Krystal in a hurry and began walking fast. She passed unnie but the stupid Yuri-unnie went behind her.

 

‘’Are you crazy? We have classes tomorrow’’

‘’Then…what about ice cream?’’

‘’Too much calories’’

‘’Tea?’’

‘’I’m not a granny’’

‘’Coffee?’’

‘’I won’t sleep’’

‘’What about a bottle of water?’’

‘’I-I…’’ Puff…I think she ran out of excuses ‘’Okay’’

 

She stopped walking and she sat on a bench near.

 

‘’I want a sandwich too’’

‘’Ok’’

 

The stupid Yuri-unnie turned to go to the store but…wait! Do you think I will let you go so easy?

 

‘’Amber! What are you doing?’’

 

I bit her pant trying to stop her. She looked at me confused but…

 

 

She ignored me!

 

 

And started walking to the store!

 

 

Where did my stupid unnie go?!

 

 

I won’t let you!

 

‘’Amber, if you don’t stop, I won’t buy you milk tea’’

 

 

 

 

Damn!

 

 

 

I stopped and went to where Krystal was. She was sitting next to Jessica-unnie. Krystal moved her tail when she saw. I jumped to sit on the bench.

 

‘’Krystal. Sit here’’ Jessica-unnie lifted Krystal and put her on her right side while I was at her left.

 

 

It’s not fair!

I wanted to sit with Krystal!

 

But before I could protest Yuri-unnie appeared and sat next to Jessica-unnie.

 

‘’Here’’ She handed her the bottle and the sandwich and placed another bottle in front of me without stop looking at the ice witch next to her.

 

Is this for real?

 

I’m a dog!

I don’t have thumbs!

I can’t open the bottle!

 

‘’Woof!’’

‘’Amber, stop barking!’’

 

Stupid unnie…

 

What she wants from the witch anyway? I think she wonders that too because she was looking at Yuri-unnie with a distrustful glance.

 

‘’What do you want?’’

‘’I want you to like me’’

 

 

What?!

 

 

‘’Why?’’

‘’Because I like you’’

 

 

 

Eh?!

EH?

EH?

 

 

 

What’s wrong with her today?!

I looked at Krystal. She was surprised too. Then I looked at the witch…

 

 

 

 

OMG!

 

 

 

 

 

HER CHEEKS ARE RED!

 

 

 

 

 

SHE..

SHE..

 

 

 

SHE IS EMBARRASED?!

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

Let's continue with the main story for a while xD 

I think you liked Puppy's life so which pair do you want next? Jung sister, Yulber o Sootae?

Make this girl happy and left a comment, pleaseeee (^O^ )