Big and small things

Puppy Love

 

I buffed and the giant dog turned her head to see me

CRAP!

I’m dead meat >.<

 

 

 

 

‘’Whuf arf youf?’’

 

Eh? Is she talking to me?

I lifted my head slowly and she was looking at me with curious eyes. Her cheeks were big from the big mouth

 

‘’What?’’

 

As soon as I finished with my question…she gulped all the cookie in one O.O

 

‘’Who are you?’’

‘’A-Amber’’ I shuttered because I didn’t know what she will do to me.

 

She looked at me straight with a serious face

 

‘’A-Amber?’’

 

I nodded my head slowly…

 

‘’Hi! ’A-Amber’’ She shook my paw excitedly ’’ My name is Sooyung and I like to eat. My favorite food is cookies. What’s yours?’’

 

I couldn’t believe my eyes… in front of me was a hyperactive dog just just just…

 

 

 

 

 

Like me!

 

‘’I like milk tea! Lots of milk tea!’’ I said excitedly too at my new discovery

‘’Milk tea?! I like milk tea too!’’

 

We couldn’t stop our tails from moving

 

‘’Taeyeon has milk tea. Let’s ask her for some!’’

‘’Let’s go’’

 

We began running. I couldn’t stop smiling because I have found a good new friend. This is cool!!!

 

‘’Are you sure you didn’t adopt a giraffe?’’

 

I began questioning Taeyeon. We were sitting on a bench of the street some meter away of that enormous dog and Amber. Taeyeon was still mad at me so instead of looking at me she was reading the newspaper.

 

‘’Is she some kind of ET’s pet? A mutant?’’

 

She was still ignoring me...But I know how to gain her attention

 

‘’How can a DWARF have a GIANT DOG?’’

 

 

Taeyeon turned to see me…

 

 

GOTCHA!

 

‘’I’M NOT A DWRAF’’ She shouted and began hitting me with the newspaper

‘’Hahahaha…the shortie can hit’’

 

I couldn’t help not laughing at Taeyeon’s reaction. I was so busy laughing and she hitting that we didn’t notice two pairs of eyes looking at us.

 

‘’WOOF’’

 

The strong bark startled me so I hugged Taeyeon’s neck in response

 

‘’Yah! Get off of me!’’ The shortie tried to push me away but I hugged her tighter

‘’Where is Amber?!’’ I panicked remembering that I left her with the mutant. I moved my head but I couldn’t see my dog ‘’Your giraffe ate my mutt!!!!!’’ I shook Teayeon’s body afraid that her giant dog could have eaten my precious mutt.

Poor Amber….she was so…

 

‘’Woof’’

 

Amber! I turned my head and there was my dog moving her tail happily. I pushed away Taeyeon with my hand and hugged Amber tightly.

 

‘’You are aliveeeee’’

 

I started crying and I could feel Amber’s paw on my face trying to push me away…

Ungrateful dog…

 

 

 

‘’Woof’’

 

 

 

And there was the strong bark again. I turned my face slowly and the giant’s dog face was in front of me.

 

 

 

‘’YAHHHHHH. EAT HER NOT ME’’

 

 

 

I put Amber in front of her like an offer.

Yeah…I know…I’m so smart…

 

 

‘’Woof’’

 

 

This time was Amber barking but… she sounds happy.

Amber started to move in my arms trying to free herself. She jumped out and landed in front of Sooyung. They started talking…I said barking? Soon the two when near Taeyeon and Sooyung put her head on the shortie’s legs.  A smile formed on Taeyeon’s face.

 

‘’What do you want now, Sooyung?’’ The shortie caressed her head’’Do you want more food?’’

 

MORE FOOD?!

She already ate an enormous cookie!

 

‘’Ok’’ Taeyeon took her bag and began to take things away ’’What about cookies?’’ Sooyung shook her head ‘’Sasusages?’’ Again..no ’’Pretzels?’’ No ’’french fries?’’ No? ‘’Hamburger?’’ How can she have a hamburger in her handbag ‘’Ummm…let me see…milk tea?’’

 

Sooyung barked and looked at Amber

‘’Do you want to give Amber some?’’

 

I should have guessed this. Amber loves milk tea…so she has encountered her twin?

Taeyeon took up from her bag a dog’s plate and poured on it three bottle of tea milk. Amber and Sooyung started drinking it busily. I was still dumfounded.

 

‘’What else do you have in that bag?’’

‘’Nothing that could cure your stupidity’’

‘’Heyyy! I…’’

‘’Tae Tae!!’’

 

Eh?

Tiffany? I turned to see the source of the voice and I could see Tiffany coming in our direction. She was carrying a blond bulge on her right arm while with the other was waving at us.

We waved back. Tiffany was a great girl and I could she loved the shortie next to me as she loved her. If only the shortie would be braver like…

 

 

YAHHHH!

 

 

What is she doing here?????!!!! Noooooo

Why I should see the ice princess on weekends????!!!

 Why? Why? Why?

The ice princess was walking a few steps behind Tiffany looking at her surroundings happily but as soon as she noticed me her expression changed to …..an icy one.

I gulped.

This the last time I help the shortie with her crush!!!!

I think Amber sensed Krystal because she stopped drinking and went to where the ice princess was. She started jumping happily around her and I could see Krystal trying to free herself from the ice princess’s arms

 

‘’Mutt! Stop! Krys! You too!’’ She shouted

 

The ice princess was juggling between shooing Amber and stopping Soojung of going to Amber. I laughed and went to the rescue of the ice princess…I said…of my dog!

 

 

I didn’t think Tiffany would come to see me…well…not exactly… I made the excuse of a gathering reunion for dogs since she has gotten one not long ago like me.  Now she was in front me looking stunning like always. I didn’t know what to say…

 

‘’Tae Tea…Sorry for being late! We went to the beauty salon’’ She apologized giving me her eye smile.

 

Beauty salon? Can you be more beautiful? I don’t think so…how I wish I could tell you how I feel…

 

‘’Soojung and Sunny get her hair done. Look!’’ She showed me the blond bulge on her arms. The bulge started moving and it lifted her face.

‘’Wauu…she’s cute’’

 

In fact…the dog was very cute. She looked so…so… huggable?

 

‘’She is, right? The stylist even put her strawberry perfume. Look!’'

 

Tiffany held Sunny in front of me. Sunny looked at me big her big eyes. It seemed like she was smiling. I came closer…strawberry…delicious…

 

 

WAIT!

‘’Fany! Run!’’

 

 

I ordered her but she looked at me strangely. I know it sound weird but Sunny smells like…

 

 

 

…food

 

 

I looked at my surroundings…

 

OMG!

 

 

Sooyung has disappeared!!!

 

 

‘’Tae Tae…What’s that?’’ Tiffany pointed at the sky

 

 

Crap!

Too late…

 

 

‘’Fany! To the floor! Now!’’

 

I shouted and jumped onto Tiffany in a hurry. We fell on the floor. I was above her and I hugged her to protect her. I could feel a cloud of sand surrounding us.

 

 

‘’Tae Tae…what’s wrong?’’ Tiffany asked me worried

‘’Shush’’

 

 It was better not to talk or she would find us

‘’Tae Tae…’’

Tiffany called my name softly. I looked at her. We were only a few inches away. She was looking at my eyes and slowly her gaze went to my lips. I could feel my heart exploding. I leaned closer. Should I…

 

‘’…where is Sunny?’’

 

My eyes grew big…Sunny was in a danger… I stood up in a hurry and offered my hand to Tiffany.  I could feel her shaking a little so I squeezed it trying to reassure her.

Slowly…the cloud of sand disappeared and…

 

 

…she appeared in front of me.

 

 

 

‘’SOOYUNG! SUNNY IS NOT FOOD!’’

 

 

I shouted and came closer to her. She was holding Sunny by her collar like she was some kind of toy. Well…in fact compared to Sooyung… the little dog looked like a toy.  Sooyung noticed my angry face and her tail dropped.

 

‘’Put Sunny down’’

 

Slowly and carefully she placed Sunny on the ground.

 

‘’Apologize’’

 

Sooyung opened showing her big tongue. She came closer to Sunny and washed her….I said her head. She was going to do it again but if she continued she would shower Sunny in saliva

 

‘’Sooyung…sto…’’

‘’Tae Tae… don’t…’’

 

I looked at Tiffany surprised me. She smiled sweetly.

 

‘’She likes it’’

 

I winked twice and she pointed me our two dogs. I don’t know how to say this but…Sunny was giggling? She was enjoying Sooyung’s friendly act and I can see my stupid dog noticed that because she was her eagerly all over her face.

 

‘’They are cute’’ Tiffany smiled at me

‘’Yeah’’

 Slowly Tiffany took my hand in hers.  I looked at our joined hands. This is so perfect.

 

...

...

...

 

 

 

‘’Stupid shortie, kiss her already’’ I mumbled gaining a slap from the ice princess

‘’Shut up. They will hear us’’

The ice princess, Amber, Krystal and I were spying the shy couple in front of us. When I was to going back to Taeyeon after helping Jessica, the ice princess dragged me nearest alley to let them alone just how Tiffany asked her. She said that Tiff told her that today she would confess.

Tiffany leaned closer and…

 

 

YES!

 

 

We were so excited that we hugged and jumped in circles like little kids. I could see her eyes sparkling from the excitement. Definitely the ice princess is the most beautiful when she smiles. Not many people see this side of her. Unconsciously, I got lost in that smile and looked at her deeply in the eyes. She did the same and…

 

‘’Woof’’

 

Amber’s bark woke me up from my trance and I fell on my for the surprise.

 

‘’I-I-I should go’’ Did she just shuttered? ’’See you tomorrow’’ She took Krystal in a hurry before she can protest and began running away from us…

 

I looked at her figure until she disappeared.  I was confused…what the hell happened?

 

 

We…

We almost…

 

 

 

‘’WOOF! ’WOOF! ’WOOF! ’WOOF!’’

 

‘’AMBER! DON’T BARK IN MY EAR’’

 

I turned to see her. As soon as she noticed that had my attention…she laid on the ground in front of me and put her paw on her stomach…

 

‘’Are you hungry?’’

 

She nodded her head. My stomach growled.

 

‘’Yeah. Me too’’

 

I took her in my arms and we began our way back home.

 

 

 

Today has been a strange day for sure 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

Lack  of Kryber moments in real life and in this fanfiction....lol xD 

I didn't expect to add Taeny and Soosun...lol..anyway...

Make this girl happy and left a comment, pleaseeee (^O^ )