Let’s play together…Jess-unnie isn’t here!

Puppy Love

 

Yuri-unnie was carrying me to the park as our usual morning routine.

 

‘’Amber, Taeyeon want you to met her dog’’ Yuri –unnie started our usual morning conversation

 

Ok. I know it can’t sound strange. She is not crazy, ok? I understand her; the only problem is I can only bark in response. Anyway, Taeyeon-unnie…I don’t remember her at all….wait…wasn’t she the dwarf girl?

 

‘’She have just recently adopted it. Do you want to meet her?’’ she asked

 

So is a female dog. Well, I’m not sure. Now that I remember that dwarf girl is strict and a little scary. I shook my head. Her dog has to be like her and I don’t like strict dogs.

 

‘’You don’t want. What a shame! You have to’’ She laughed

 

What?! Evil unnie!

 

‘’Sorry. I promise her’’

 

Yeah? Then you go!

 

‘’Jut bear with it, please. I will give whatever you want after’’

 

You better…

 

‘’Ok. We are…’’

‘’YOU’’ a female voice startled us

 

We turned to see where it came. Oh no! IT’S SICA-UNNIE!

 

‘’PUT YOUR MUTT AWAY FROM MY KRYSTAL!’’ She shouted at us holding Krystal tighter

‘’SHE IS NOT A MUTT. SHE IS A TAIWANESE DOG!’’ Yuri-unnie shouted back

 

Oh Oh I think this is not going to end in good terms. I looked at Krystal. She gave me an apologetic smile and a worried look.  I smiled at her in a calm manner but I can see electric shocks from Sica-unnie and Yuri-unnie.

 

‘’THEN SHE IS A MUTT TAIWANESE DOG’’

 

Ok. I was a mutt, then a Taiwanese dog and now a mutt Taiwanese dog. I think I will need to see my psychologist.

 

‘’NO , SHE IS NOT’’

‘’YES , SHE IS’’

 

This will never end. Any of them want to admit defeat. I sighed.

 

‘’SICA, WE NEED TO GO NOW’’ a female voice interrupted their argument

 

It was another short hair girl. She came running at us.

 

‘’Sica, we need to hurry up’’ she said

‘’Yeah…but…What about Krystal?’’

‘’She will be okay. Right, Krystal?’’ she smiled

 

Wauuu It’s the first time I see an eye smile. It seemed like her eyes had disappeared. Amazing!

 

‘’YURI CAN YOU HURRY UP!!!!!!’’Another female voice startled us. It was the dwarf girl! .Why everybody is trying to scare us today?’’WE WILL…’’She sounded angry. Hey, why did she stop?’’H-Hi, Tiff’’  Strange. Her voice tone change and her face seems a little red when she saw the short haired girl.

‘’Tae Tae, you are early today’’ Eh? Early? Hadn’t she just said that they were late?

‘’Ye-Yeah.Sort of.’’ The dwarf girl seemed nervous’’Ummm…want me to carry your books?’’

‘’I don’t want to trouble you’’

‘’I don’t mind’’ she took them out from the short haired girl. Their faces became red when their fingers touched

 

Agh! This looks like one of those idol dramas. I don’t know why but Yuri-unnie had an evil smile posted on her face.

 

‘’Tae Tae, weren’t we late?’’ she whispered near the dwarf girl’s ear. She pinched her arm in response’’Tae Tae that hurts!’’

‘’Yuri-ah   stop bothering me’’ The dwarf girl said in a ‘’sweet’’ threatening tone ’’Tiff, let’s go’’

‘’O-ok’’ Tiff-unnie looked back at Jessica-unni ’’Sica, I will see you at class, ok?’’

 

They left us. Yuri-unnie was giggling while we were observing Taeyeon-unnie and Tiffany-unnie’s interactions. Suddenly, it looked like the weather has gotten colder, but we are in spring already. That’s strange. I also feel a killing aura behind us. I think Yuri-unnie does too because she turned her back and we saw the origin of it.

SICA-UNNIE!

 

‘’YOU’’ She pointed at Yuri-unnie

 

Heheheh Yuri-unnie is scared. She started to tremble a  little surprised by her. But talking seriously she can’t be that scary, right?

 

‘’…AND YOU!!’’ This time she pointed at me

 

OMG ! She is so scary!!!!! I can feel my body cold just from her stare. Is it a new kind of superpower?!! I don’t like it!!!!

 

‘’STAY AWAY FROM ME AND KRYSTAL’’ She shouted at us…again

 

We were so scared to move that we only nod in response. She turned her back at us and left Krystal carefully on the ground.

 

‘’Baby, I will be back at lunch, ok?’’ She patted Krystal’s head lovingly

 

Ok. How can this girl change her tone voice from scary to sweet in one minute?

 

‘’And remember stay away from ugly dogs and their ugly owners, ok?’’

 

WHAT? I’m not ugly..at least I don’t think so. I always get complimented by people telling me that I’m a fun…cool…friendly… dog.  And if they don’t call me pretty it’s because they think I’m a male dog …Ok. This is no helping at all. Anyway, Yuri-unnie is pretty! She can be a pain sometimes because she likes to make jokes and laughs at the silliest things and sometimes she can really be annoying but…agh it’s better if I stop T__T

We saw Sica-unnie turned to see us. Our hearts stopped and she glared at us.

 

‘’Umm…See you at university’’ Yuri-unnie said nervously

 

Stupid Yuri-unnie! How you dare to talk to her? The environment turned colder.

 

‘’Stupid’’ she muttered and started to walk away

 

Yuri-unnie and I sighed in relieve. We never experienced something like that before.  Yuri-unnie hugged me tightly.

 

‘’Amber, I think we have just been near our deaths’’

 

Ok. I like hugs but I need to admit that it’s embarrassing! Not in front of Krystal! I put my pats on her face to shoo her

 

‘’Hey! I only want love from my dog! Why are you being like…’’I think she has just noticed Krystal ’’Amber, are you embarrassed?’’

 

No! I shook my head but it was too late. She was already laughing like mad on the ground.

 

‘’Amber’’ I turned my head to seer Krystal and came closer to her

‘’Krystal, this is my owner. Meet Yuri-unnie’’ I said in a sarcastic tone

‘’I thought clowns have a big red nose and wear funny clothes’’

‘’This one doesn’t but she doesn’t need them either’’

‘’Oh’’

 

We were observing her until she stopped but I can still see that stupid grin in her face. It means when we go back home she will continue laughing.

 

‘’Sorry, Amber but…’’ Ok. I get it. Just breathe and go to classes!’’ Hehehe so you must be Krystal’’

 

I think Krystal is shy because she hid behind me as soon as she felt Yuri-unnie’s attention on her

 

‘’Don’t worry I don’t bite’’ Yuri-unnie said trying to reassure her

‘’Krys, Yuri-unnie just want to say hello’’ I tried to convince her but it didn’t work

‘’Crap! I’m late!’’Yuri-unnie looked at her watched worry ’’Amber, I’ll come later. Take care’’ She started running.

‘’Krystal why didn’t you greet her?’’ I asked. I wanted to know why.

‘’It’s just that…It’s just that…’’ I was staring at her and I thought she was getting nervous by it

‘’You are shy’’ I grinned

‘’I am not!’’

‘’Yes you are!’’

‘’I said I’m not stupid Amber!’’

 

In a fast movement Krystal slapped my head with her paw

 

‘’Hey, That hurt!’’ I whined. This girl is strong!

 ‘’You whine like a girl!’’

‘’I’m a girl’’

 

Krystal stuck her tongue out and started walking. I went behind her. We were pushing each other until we reached our destiny. It was fun!

………………………………………………………………………………………….

‘’Guys!  Lunch time!’’ Victoria-unnie said

 

Krystal went behind me. Vic-unnie smiled at her and placed her plate next to me. We started eating and I turned to see her. I wanted to ask if she like it but…

 

‘’Have you finished it already?’’

 

Amazing! Her plate was empty! I think Vic-unnie noticed it because she seemed surprised too.

 

‘’Do you want more?’’ She asked

 

Krystal barked in response and unnie put more food on her plate. I couldn’t take my eyes off her. Krystal noticed it.

 

‘’If you don’t want to eat…I will eat your food’’

 

She startled me with that and I started to eat my food again. Food is something I don’t share!

We finished eating and Vic-unnie took out from her bag a small ball.

 

‘’Guys, I have to go now. Sulli! Share your toy with the others’’

 

She kissed Sulli and left us.

 

‘’Who wants to be at Sulli’s team?’’ Sulli asked

‘’I don’t’’ I said

‘’Hyung! Stop bothering me!’’ I grinned’’ Krystal and Tae Min will be part of my team!’’

‘’Then I’ll pick Minho’’

‘’Hey what about me?’’ Luna asked and pushed me

‘’Ok. Ok. You’re part of my team too if you want’’

 

The game began! Luna and Krystal are archers. Minho was running with the ball while I was trying to adjust my position so he can pass it to me but….Taemin was on the middle. Minho can’t resist Tae Min’s puppy eyes. I need to do something before he gives him the wall.

 

‘’MINHO!’’ I shouted and he woke up.

 

He passed me the ball. I passed through Sulli.

 

‘’Prepare yourself Krystal’’ I grinned and kicked the ball up so I can shoot but..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Krystal tackled me T.T

‘’I got you’’ She said while smiling. I think she mistook the sport. She’s cute but my back hurts! The others already gathered around us. I think they didn’t expect that Krystal would tackle me.

‘’Hyung, are you okay?’’ Sulli asked and Krystal ‘s expression changed to a worried one

‘’Why wouldn’t she be?’’

‘’Krys, we are playing soccer not American football’’ Luna explained

 

Krystal nodded. It seemed that she hadn’t noticed she is still on top of me.

 

‘’Sorry, Amber’’ She turned to see me with pleaded eyes. I smiled and pushed her to the ground. She was surprised. I giggled.

‘’I think I like Krystal’s style more!’’

‘’Stupid’’

 

I grinned and ran to the ball.

 

‘’Let’s continue the game!’’ I shouted and we went back to our original positions. The game started again! I only wish not to be tackled again….

--------------------------------------------------------------

Kryberdogs are back! xD

Wau first time with taeny -.- I don't know if I made it right u.u

Thanks for the comments =D