The misconceptions of her

Puppy Love

‘’Because I like you’’

I don’t know why but when I finished that sentence, Jessica’s face became red…too red. Is there something wrong with what I said? I even could feel Amber and Krystal’s gaze on me. They were looking surprised.

 

I was so immersed in my thoughts until her voice snapped me out of them.

 

‘’Y-You like me?’’

 

Is she shuttering? No. The ice princess doesn’t shutter.  I looked at her eyes directly and All I could see was confusion and…

 

 

 

…a spark

 

What’s this?

 

I nodded and she gave me a shy smile…

 

 

 

It was little but…it was warm.

 

 

Maybe she isn’t so cold?

 

 

‘’I knew it!’’ I shouted excitedly and grabbed her by her shoulders ’’Everyone at university is wrong! You aren’t a cold hearted person’’

 

She blinked her eyes confused at my sudden outburst.  I was so happy that I palmed her right shoulder.

 

‘’They are all wrong. Don’t worry’’

 

She raised an eyebrow and…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…her face changed 180° degrees.

 

 

 

 

Forget when I say she looked warmer...

 

 

 

 

 


 

…she was trying to kill me with her cold glare.

 

 

 

 

I froze.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She took my hand by my wrist and pulled it away from me. I gulped.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’m in a serious problem right now….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was waiting for her to hit me or something like that but…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

..she just took Krystal in her arms and  stood up.  I did the same. Maybe I say something bad? She still wasn’t looking at me. She was glaring at the direction of her house. She passed in front of me and I tried to stop her but she yanked her hand and looked at me.

 

 

 

Her gaze shocked me.

 

 

 

 

She wasn’t sending me daggers at all…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There was something more on her eyes…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’I thought you were different’’ She said in a calm voice

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

For some reason, her words hurt me.

 

 

 

She turned her head and began walking away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was still on my spot. I can hear Amber barking at me but my body won’t move.

 

 

 

 

 

I expected Jessica-unnie to punch, kick, etc, etc Yuri-unnie when she said that everyone at her university thought she was cold.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was kind of surprised when I saw her standing out and holding Krystal to go home. 
 


 

Her words shocked me too.

 

 

 

 

She said them in a calm voice but I can notice that…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…what  Yuri-unnie told her…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…hurt her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

My stupid unnie was shocked too.  I’m barking at her but she isn’t moving at all.

 

 

 

 

 

Ugh…stupid unnie…

 

 

 

 

There is only one option left…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHH…MY ARM…STUPID AMBER’’ Yuri-unnie shouted in pain and…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…rubbed her .

 

 

 

 

Yup.

 

 

 

To make her react…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…I bite her .

 

 

 

 

 

 

I know I’m a genius.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri-unnie sent me a glare but I looked away. I smiled when I saw that Jessica-unnie stopped and turned just to see what made my unnie shout.  Yuri-unnie kept rubbing her in pain.

 

 

 

C’mon it wasn’t that hard…

 

 

 

I saw Jessica-unnie slowly coming back.  I can’t smile more.

 

 

 

 

Kekekeke…she is worried.

 

 

 

Kekekekek…I’m the best.

 

 

 

She stood in front of Yuri-unnie. I was moving my tail happily.

 

 

‘’Are you okay? That’s what happens when you have a mutt’’ She said

 

 

Ok…

 

 

 

 

There goes my self-esteem…

 

 

‘’Yeah. I think so too’’ Yuri-unnie said while glaring at me.

 

 

I looked away and saw Krystal laughing.

 

 

 

 

Thank you, pal

 

 

 

Yuri-unnie stopped rubbing her and looked at Jessica-unnie. I know what she will do.

 

 

 

‘’Well…you see… I want to…’’

 

 

 

I bet she doesn’t know how to do it. Stupid unnie. Anyway  my nose caught a familiar aroma. I turned to my left and I saw the familiar face running in our direction.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Victoria-unnie!

 

 

 

 

I jumped off and I went running to her. The unnies and Krystal turned their faces to follow me with her gaze.

 

I barked and moved my tail to greet unnie but she passed through me and went directly to the other unnies.

 

 

 

 

 

She ignored!

 

 

 

 

I was going to protest but I saw her worried face. Her eyes are red and puffy too. The unnies worried too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I couldn’t believe what she was going to say…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’Sulli ran away’’

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

OMG xD 

 

So excited because of f(x)'s wins and this chapter xD Detectives Amber and Krystal will be next :D Sultoria is coming too xD

 

Like I always say... :D

 

let's make a deal...10 comments for an update ;D 

 

 

By the way, thanks D901125,Your comment made the day :3 I hope you like this too.

 

 

Yeah...sorry if you forgot the timeline T_______T it's been a long time xD