My unnie is the best!

Puppy Love

 

We were lying on the floor tired. We have been playing for almost 3 hours. Suddenly, Minho stood up and started barking happily.

 

‘’What’s up, Minho? Did you miss me?’’ A male voice asked

 

It was Jonghyun-oppa!  I stood up too and I went to greet him.  Oppa patted my head. He was smiling more than usual. Tae Min looked confused. Key-oppa wasn’t here.  Jonghyun noticed that and caressed Tae Min’s head.

 

‘’Don’t worry, baby Min. Key is just tired. He’s waiting for us at home’’

 

Eh? Waiting for them at home? Tired? But Key-oppa always come to pick Tae Min up even thought he is busy.  And why is Jonghyun-oppa grinning like crazy? Anyway, he lifted Tae Min and patted my head again.

 

‘’See you tomorrow, buddy’’

 

I barked in response and went back where Krystal was sleeping. We were the only ones left.  I laid next to her and lifted my eyes to stare at the sky. The stars were already showing. I have always liked them.  They are so beautiful.

 

‘’What are you doing?’’ Krystal asked

 

I turned my head to see her and smiled. She still seemed sleepy.

 

‘’I was watching the stars’’

‘’Oh’’

‘’Did you have fun today?’’

‘’Yeah’’ She gave a sweet smile ‘’ I was a little sad for not seeing dad and mom but I feel better now’’

‘’Dad and mom?’’ I asked confused

‘’Yeah. They are our parents. When we were at home, umma always cooked yummy things for me and appa always caressed my head while he was reading the newspaper.   I went out to play with my friends after breakfast and went home before lunch.’’

 

I noticed that Kyrstal’s eyes saddened. It made me sad so I went near and her cheek

..

..

OMG! WHY DID I DO THAT?!!! 

Krystal was looking at me in disbelieve. Yeah. I know. That was stupid but I couldn’t help it.

 

‘’So-so-sorry. I didn’t mean to…’’ I shuttered while my eyes were closed afraid of seeing her reaction

….

 

My heart did a 360º spin when I feel something warm on my cheek.

 

..

..

..

SOOJUNG JUST KISSED ME!

Well, she just me but for dogs,  it counts as a half kiss!

I opened my eyes and see her smiling at me.

 

‘’I- I...’’ I couldn’t even form a sentence. I was still astonished for her action. She giggled because of that

‘’Thank you, stupid Amber’’ She came closer to me and hugged me.

 

I smiled and returned her hug. My head caressed hers. I was happy because Krystal was opening herself to me. I…

 

‘’Awwwww…Amber…you are so cute…Would you give me a hug too?’’

 

THAT VOICE!

..

Why? Why? Why the doglord likes to see me suffering?

...

I lifted my head and saw Yuri-unnie holding her stomach. She was laughing like mad. Stupid unnie! You ruined my moment with Krystal.  I stood up, ran to her direction and……………………………………………….tackle her.

 

‘’Ouch’’ She whined.

 

Mission accomplished!

 

‘’Ok. Ok. I will stop, happy now?’’ I barked and she smiled ‘’ Come here, Amber. It’s late. We need to go’’ She opened her arms.

 

I looked at her and then at Krystal. If I went to Yuri-unnie, Krystal would be left alone and I didn’t want that to happen. It could be dangerous for a cu…I said new dog like her! So I went back to where Krystal was. Yuri-unnie noticed that.

 

‘’You don’t want to leave your friend alone, right?’’ I nodded and she smiled.

 ‘’Ok. Then let’s wait for the witch…I mean for Krystal’s owner’’

 

Yuri-unnie came closer to us and sat lazily on the ground next to me. She patted my head.

 

‘’Did you have a good day?’’ She asked.

 

I barked in response. My day was great.

 

‘’And you Krystal-sshi?’’

 

I turned to see Krystal’s reaction. Will she hide again?

‘’Woof’’

 

KRYSTAL BARKED!

 

We couldn’t believe our eyes. Krystal moved her tail and even went near unnie. My stupid unnie was so surprised that she didn’t caressed Krystal back when she shyly her hand. Yuri-unnie looked at me and then looked at Krystal.  I barked to wake her up from her trance.

She smiled and patted Krystal’s head slowly. I was so happy that I couldn’t stop my tail.

 

‘’Krys!’’ I called her and she turned to see me’’ Look at this’’

 

I walked back a few steps, ran at Yuri-unnie’s direction and

Tackle her!

 

Yuri-unnie fell on the ground and I started to her face. She was laughing like mad. Krystal copied my action and we were attacking Yuri-unnie together.

 

‘’Hey…’’ she couldn’t even talk properly ‘’ …gu-guys…’’

 

I gave Krystal a signal to stop. Unnie was still recovering from our attack.

 

‘’That was fun!’’ Krystal looked at me with her shinning eyes and I smiled

‘’Then, let’s do i…!’’

 

I couldn’t complete my sentence because Yuri-unnie tackled us and started to tickle us!

 

‘’Payback time!’’

 

 I started moving my left paw from up and down. It felt so good. Krystal was moving her tail too.  Suddenly, she stopped. We looked at her with our puppy eyes.

 

‘’You are so cute’’

 

Yuri was fangirling over Krystal. She even held her in her arms. I pouted.

 

‘’Yeah. Yeah. You are cute too Amber’’

 

She didn’t even look at me! I lowered my head. Then, I felt her arms around me. She was holding me too.

 

‘’Sorry., Amber. It was a joke’’

 

Stupid unnie!

 

‘’You are cute too’’ Yuri-unnie kissed my head

 

She laid on the ground with both of us above her.  I put my head on Yuri-unnie’s chest and Krystal snuggled next to me.

It was late already. I wonder what happened to Krystal’s unnie. I turned to see her. Krystal was already slept.

 

‘’Sica-unnie’’ She mumbled.

 

She must miss her. She had never been late to pick her up. I put my head on hers.

 

‘’Don’t worry. She is with us’’ Yuri-unnie said.

 

I looked at her and she caressed my head.

 

‘’You’re a good kid, Amber’’ She yawned ‘’Try to…’’

 

She didn’t finish her sentence because she felt asleep. Stupid unnie…My eyes were closing too…

I was sleeping peacefully when I felt something hard on my cheek. Like when someone starts to poke you with a stick or something like that. I opened my eyes slowly my eyes and…

THE WITCH!

 

Her face was so near me! I tried to stand up in a hurry that I hit her forehead. Because of the impact she fell on the ground.

 

‘’Stupid! That hurt!’’She whined

‘’So-sorry’’ She was giving me her death glare. I gulped. I was so dead until we heard a bark.

 

KRYSTAL! My savior!

I thought I woke them up when I suddenly moved.

 

‘’My baby!’’ The witch changed her expressions and opened her arms. Krystal ran to her and started to her face. I have never seen Krystal so excited and the witch looked so sweet. The witch and I don’t belong to the same classes but I have heard about her from my friends. She is called ‘’the ice princess’’ because she is difficult to approach. But this girl has nothing of cold. She seems so warm.  I didn’t notice that I was looking too much at her until…

 

‘’What are you looking at, stupid?’’

 

Did I say she was warm? Forget it! The temperature has gone cold again.

 

‘’No-nothing’’ I shook my head and stood up ‘’ Eh. Well. It’s late. See you tomorrow’’ I looked at Amber’’ Let’s go’’

 

I started walking. Amber barked to Krystal. I think she was saying goodbye.

 

‘’Stupid’’

 

I didn’t know why. But I stopped and turned to see her. Amber did the same.

 

‘’Thank you’’ She murmured

 

But I still could hear her. I smiled. She turned her head. I think she was embarrassed because her ears were ears. I was going to continue my path when…

 

‘’Krys, what…’’ Krystal was trying to free herself.

 

She managed it and went to where Amber was.  Krystal barked at the witch and then looked at us. I got it. She wanted to…

 

‘’Krys, No!’’ The witch whined. Krystal pouted and the witch sighed ‘’Ok’’

 

She walked until she was in front of me. I froze. I didn’t know what she would do me. I closed my eyes.

 

‘’Let’s go, stupid’’

 

Eh? I was confused

 

‘’Krystal said that we should go home together. Just don’t walk near me’’

 

She started walking and Krystal and Amber followed her. I ran to catch her.

 

‘’Jessica Jung’’ She said without looking at me

Eh? ‘’Kwon Yuri’’

 

The silence was awkward. I didn’t know how to approach her so I decided to observe Amber and Krystal. They were walking in front of us. Amber likes to sniffle everything that is on her way. I only wished that she won’t be doing that in this moment because Krystal was copying it and I can feel the temperature colder that it should be. Stupid Amber!

I was so happy to walk home back with Krystal. Any of my friends lives near my house. I wanted to behave well but I couldn’t stop myself from sniffled everything in front of me!

 

‘’Stupid, what are you doing?’’ She asked curious

‘’Trying to tell what the smell is’’

‘’It’s that even possible?’’

‘’Yup. Why don’t you try?’’

 

We were in front of a bench.

 

‘’It smells like hot dogs’’ She said ‘’…and…’’

‘’Bacon…’’ I added

 

We kept sniffling together but then I felt my lower stomach tingling.

Oh no!

It can’t be…I need to I need to…I need to… I started to search for a place. Krystal was following curious. Please, Krystal. Stay Away!

I found it!

 

‘’YAH, MUTT! DON’T DO THAT IN FRONT OF MY KRYSTAL!’’

 

I tried to cover my ears. But I thought already that her dolphin scream just made me deaf. I looked at her direction and saw it…

 

STUPID AMBER!

 

How-how-how do you even dare to pee in front of Krystal?!

 

Jessica lifted Krystal in a hurry

 

‘’YOU SAW THAT KRYSTAL. THAT’S WHY I TOLD TO STAY AWAY FROM UGLY DOGS!’’

 

I really couldn’t know how to defend Amber. I looked at her. She was avoiding my eyes. Seriously, this dog….

Jessica was scolding Krystal and then turned to glare me. I gulped. She seemed thoughtful.

 

‘’Isn’t she a female dog? Why did she lift her pat to…do her things?’’

 

Well…now that I think about it. Amber has always done that.

 

‘’I don’t know. But don’t worry! I don’t think Krystal will copy her’’

 

I tried to reassure her. I wanted my dog to have a happy and long live. Amber started barking but stopped when Jessica looked at her.

 

‘’You better tame her’’

 

She was giving me the deadly glare again. She put Krystal on the ground and she went near to Amber again. I saw her slapped Amber with her paw.  We continue our way. The silence was still there.

 

‘’What are you majoring at?’’ I tried to start a conversation

‘’Singing and Acting’’

 

But I think she cut me off.

 

‘’Great. I’m at the dance department’’

 

I smiled. But she still has her poker face. I sighed. This girl was difficult so I decided to look at Amber and Krystal. They were still busy sniffing. At least those two are enjoying this! But my happiness didn’t last long. I saw Krystal near a bench.

 

 

She…

 

 

She…

 

 

She…

 

 

 

SHE LIFTED HER LEG AND…

 

 

OMG STUPID AMBER! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!

 

 

 

My mouth was wide. I was afraid to see her reaction but I turned slowly. Amber is my responsibility. Why? Why? Why is she my dog’’’

 

 

GAWD!

 

 

It looks like her eyes have become knives and that there is a killing aura around her.

 

 

‘’MUTT! I WILL KILL YOU KNOW!’’

 

 

She shouted and started to run at Amber’s direction.

 

‘’AMBER RUN! RUN!’’

 

I shouted at her and started to run after the witch. She was already chasing Amber. Damn! She is fast. Krystal was running behind me…

 

Stupid Amber…

 

THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The last part killed me xD

wauu 1300 views. Me ser feliz xD but I would be good if I have 1300 comments too ¬¬

Anyway thank u ;D