Can’t we be friends?... Jess-unnie appears!

Puppy Love

 

I lifted my face from the ground and went near them in really…slow…pace. The rest and Krystal were already at our usual place. I think they forget about me because they were chatting happily….yeah I have good friends…

I was snapped of my thoughts when I hear two familiar voices.

 

‘’Stay away from me! You stink!’’ a male voice shouted

‘’I don’t stink! This is the scent of success’’ the other male voice praised himself

‘’Yes, of course. Then you should be very richhhh’’

‘’Hey.  I’m better than the men you date’’

‘’In your dreams’’ he buffed

 

 Just great! Jonghyun-oppa and Key-oppa have just started one of their so common fights. Wait a moment! If they are already here then it means that I fell asleep …Lucky me…so Yuri-unnie will come to pick me up and I haven’t talk to Krystal yet…I sighed. Anyway, I need to stop those two so I barked. 

 

‘’Boo! You were here’’ I came closer to him and moved my tail. He smiled ‘’Why didn’t you tell us?’’He lifted me and held me in her arms

 ‘’What’s up, Amber?’’ This time Jonghyun oppa greeted me and I barked in response

‘’Don’t get near her! You will kill her nose’’ Key-oppa shooed Jonghyun-oppa

‘’Whatever you say, my lady’’ Jonghyun-oppa joked

‘’Repeat what you said’’ Key-oppa warned

 

I could feel Key’s oppa killing aura. I think Jonghyun oppa did it two. We shivered. A mad Key wasn’t a good thing, especially for Jonghyun-oppa. Stupid oppa! Now you will receive again cold treatment!

 

‘’Key! Look! It’s Tae Min’’ Jonghyun held Min in a hurry and put him in front of Key-oppa

‘’My babyyyyyy’’Key-oppa screamed and snatched Tae Min from him while I jumped from his arms before I was struggled by his motherly love ‘’ Baby, have you gained weight? ‘’ Key looked at his dog with curiosity. Tae Min barked.

 

I don’t think Tae Min has gained weight, because everything he eats go to his fur. Then it should be another thing…but…what?...

 

‘’Ahhhh’’ I was snapped of my thoughts by Key-oppa’s diva scream ‘’What you have in your paw?!’’

‘’ Hey! Don’t scream like that. It’s just Minho’’ Jonghyun-oppa said camly but then he realized but he had just said’’ Minho! Are you okay, buddy?!’’

 

Like I said before Tae Min doesn’t let Minho go until their owners came to pick them up. And well, he was grabbing tight on Minho’s paw. Jonghyun tried to release Minho but it was impossible. Baby Min sure have strength.

 

‘’It’s impossible’’ Jonghyun sighed ‘’ Key, you will need to carry both of them home’’

‘’Are you crazy? They are too heavy for me’’

‘’Ok. I will carry them’’ He took them out from Key-oppa’s hands ‘’ I won’t do it for free. You will coke me dinner’’

 

Jonghyun-oppa smiled and started walking away. Key-oppa face became a little red. Maybe he has a fever. Then he leaned on my level and caressed my head.

 

‘’Take care, boo. I will see you tomorrow’’

 

I barked and Key-oppa smiled. He went behind Jonghyun-oppa. Woah…They look like a real family.

 

‘’That was a nice jump’’ a female voice startled me

 

I turned to see who it was. My eyes grow big.

 

‘’Amber, right?’’ she asked sweetly

‘’Ye-yeah’’ Ok. I need to think about something ‘’What about Sulli and Luna?’’ Just great.

‘’They left already while you were with busy. Sulli wanted to say goodbye but Vic-unnie didn’t let her’’

‘’Oh…Right! Did you like Vic-unnie’s food?’’Good move, Amber! Food is always a topic for dogs!

‘’Yeah! It was delicious. Nothing compared to Sica-unnie’s food!’’

‘’Sica-unnie?’’ I asked. Was she the brown haired girl from the morning?

‘’Yeah. She is my owner. Sica-unnie  adopted me when I was a baby’’

‘’Really? Me too. I’ve always been with Yuri-unnie!’’ Woah. We have one thing in common’’But I never see you before. Are you new?’’

‘’Yup. We moved near here because our parents’s  house was too far away from university and Sica-unnie is a sleepyhead so she was always late’’

‘’Sleepyhead? That’s better. Mine is a clown’’

‘’A clown? Then you should always have fun!’’

‘’Fun? Nothing like that. The last time we were playing together, she threw my ball too far away and while I was trying to catch it I crashed with the door. She couldn’t stop laughing all the day and whenever she saw me she would laugh’’ Definitely, my owner was the ‘’best’’

‘’But at least she noticed you! Sica-unnie is always sleeping so she forgets to feed me. Yesterday, I didn’t eat anything at all and she came late!’’

 

 Ok. That Sica-unnie was of the same specie of Yuri-unnie. I laughed at the thought of that. Krystal looked at me with curiosity.

 

‘’Why are you laughing?’’ she asked me

‘’Because we have the best owners of the planet’’ I said sarcastically

 

We laughed and I couldn’t take my eyes off her. She was beautiful but when she smiled or laughed she was even more stunning. I’m lucky for met her. Oh right! I need to…

 

‘’Krystal’’ she looked at me ’’Let’s be friends!’’ I smiled

 

Krystal looked at me with curiosity. Like she was still processing what I had said. Crap! Maybe I shouldn’t have said that. How many people say to you let’s be friends? Oh…man…you build friendship with the time you spent together not because someone said it.

 

‘’Ok’’  she said shyly

 

My eyes grow big. HAS SHE JUST SAID YES?! I should be the luckiest dog in the world! My smile grew wider and I start moving my tail vigorously. Hehehe, she flushed because of that. I was so excited that I went near her to her but…

 

‘’YAH’’ a female voice startled us ’’STAY AWAY FROM KRYSTAL!’’ the short haired girl from the morning appeared and grabbed Krystal in a fast movement ’’YOU MUTT!’’

 

EH? MUTT?! I’m not a mutt! …well…I don’t think so…

 

‘’YAH.  SHE IS NOT A MUTT!’’ a female voice shouted back

 

It’s Yuri-unnie! She came to rescue me! I barked. Yuri-unnie was facing the short haired girl. Hehehe GO GO YURI-UNNIE!

 

‘’Then if that thing isn’t a mutt, what it is?’’ 

‘’Well…s-she…she…is…’’

 

Yuri-unnie started shuttering. I sighed. She was no helping at all…

 

‘’She is a Chinese dog!’’

‘’A Chinese dog?’’

‘’Yup! Her parents are from China!’’

 

Sica-unnie didn’t seem to believe her. Like Krystal before she was still processing what Yuri-unnie had said.

 

‘’A-and what about you? I-I don’t think your dog is a pure breed’’

 

How can Krystal be a mutt? Stupid Yuri-unnie! She is too beautiful to be a mutt. Just accept that you have lost…

 

‘’Mm…well…Krys-Krys…’’ Eh? Why is she shuttering? ‘’ IT DOESN’T CONCERN YOU!’’ She shouted and walked away from us.

‘’Bye,  Amber. See you tomorrow’’ Krystal said softly and gave a shy smile

 

I barked in response and moved my tail excited again because Krystal notices me.

 

‘’Crazy girl’’ Yuri-unnie mumbled and looked at me ‘’ It’s your fault that I have been shouted’’ I looked at Yuri-unnie and she smiled ‘’It’s late. Come here, Amber’’ She opened her arms for me and I went near her.

 

Yuri-unnie hugged me and we started our way back home. I felt sleepy. Today was great and it would be better with Krystal. I felt my eyes closing while Yuri-unnie gently caressed my head. My life couldn’t be any better…

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hehehe First time writing a Jongkey xD and yulsic

And yeah...I write and draw xD hehehe