The giant and the dwarf

Puppy Love

 

I was sleeping peacefully on my llama pillow. When I felt that someone start poking me.

 

‘’Hey, Amber. Wake up’’

 

I opened my eyes a little. She had her feet on my body…great form of waking up someone…I closed my eyes again. It’s still early and it’s Saturday so I’ll sleep more.

 

‘’Amber…get up. We promise…’’

 

I opened one of my eyes. Stupid unnie. She is telling me to wake up when she can’t even open her eyes. Anyway,  back to dreamland….

Agh! Stupid phone! Stop making noise!

I searched for my phone with my eyes still closed. I looked at the screen. It’s just Taeyeon. I was going to sleep again when…

 

‘’AGH! TAEYEON!’’

 

I promised her that we will go to the park together and I was already half an hour late. The dwarf will kill me for sure! I start to search for my pants when I see Amber still snoring on her pillow.

 

‘’AMBER! WAKE UP!’’

 

I moved her a little with my feet because I was busy putting a little of make up on. Amber looked at me with her still sleepy eyes. I’m sorry girl but I promised that you will go too! I held her and started to run. Good thing that the park is near!

...

I couldn’t even react when my stupid unnie carried me in a hurry. Aww man! I can’t even drink my milk. This is unfair and she hasn’t told me why she is dragging me with her.  Who is she waving her hand at?

I looked in front of me and…

NOOOO! The dwarf girl! I told her that I wouldn’t meet some strange dog owned by her. I start moving like crazy because I want to free myself but Yuri-unnie just held me tighter.

 

‘’Don’t ever think of escape, Amber’’

 

Busted!

 

The dwarf girl didn’t have a friendly expression. Yuri-unnie was tense.

Hehehe. You deserve it!

 

‘’I’ m sorry, Tae Tae’’

 

Unnie tried to imitate the girl from yesterday but it wasn’t helping at all. The dwarf girl’s eyes have become knives. Hehehehehe

 

‘’So…where is she?’’

 

She? Is a girl?

But I can’t feel any dog near.

 

‘’Right!’’ Her expression changed suddenly and she started to search for something in her bag.

 

What can it be?

I started to sniff…mmm… it smells good…I closed my eyes to feel it better…cookies?

I opened my eyes and in her hand was a BIG BIG cookie with chips.

Cookies….I like cookies….

 

‘’Yah. Amber! Stop drooling!’’ Yuri-unnie lifted me ‘’My blouse!’’

 

But I didn’t care. There was a BIG cookie in front of me. But Yuri-unnie stopped whining and I stopped drooling when Taeyeon-unnie raised her hand as high as possible. Well, it wasn’t really high but it was high for her and…

 

‘’Sooyung!!!!!!!’’ she shouted like a mad woman

 

We almost became deaf thanks to her. I looked at the same direction but there wasn’t anything…

Pufff…crazy dwarf girl…

I could have continued adding more adjectives but I felt the floor moving…a tremor?

I looked in front of me and saw a…

 

‘’Stampeede!!!!’’ Yuri-unnie shouted and hugged me tightly

 

We saw a sand cloud running very fast at our direction.

What is that?

The sand cloud jumped very high. I looked up but the sun was blocking my view so I could only see a dark and slender figure

It is too high…it is falling now…

OMG! The dwarf will be smashed!!!!

I want to look away but I couldn’t…

Agh… it’s getting neeeeeeear…

 

 

WTF??!!

 

 

The figure took the cookie and landed on the floor. The sand cloud disappeared and…

WAUUUU O.O

IS IT A DOG?!!!!

 IT’S BIGGGG!!!!

My jaw dropped

The enormous dog was of the same height of the dwarf girl’s legs. And she was sat! O.o

Also she was almost finished with the big cookie…is she a monster?

She is NOT normal

 

‘’Girls meet Sooyung’’

‘’She she is cu-cute’’

 

Yuri-unnie was shocked too but she managed to say those 3 words. This world is strange how a dwarf can have a giant dog?

Then I felt Yuri-unnie looking at me intensively. Suddenly she put me on the ground and kneeled in front of me

 

‘’Amber, go and became friends with her’’

 

I shook my head.

I DON’T WAN TO BE EATEN!

 

‘’Don’t disobey me, ok? Or I can forget to feed you’’

 

She pushed me near her. She was still busily the left overs of the cookie that were on the floor. I turned my head to see Yuri-unnie but…

 

 

She was already like 4 meters away…

 

 

Stupid unnie…

 

 

I buffed and the giant dog turned her head to see me

 

 

CRAP!

 

 

I’m dead meat >.<

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

Liked it?

Make this girl happy and left a comment, pleaseeee (^O^ )