Meet the gang!

Puppy Love

 

The long black haired girl arrived at the big park.  She was carrying a brown furry ball between her arms and kept walking until she was a few inches from the kid’s playground. She caressed the package with her left hand. The furry ball moved a little. The girl giggled and placed it on the ground carefully.

 

‘’Amber, be a good girl, okay?’’ she caressed it again ’’I’ll come to pick you up later’’ she smiled

‘’Woof’’ the dog barked in response and moved its tail

 

The girl waved goodbye to her dog and started her way to her university. Amber looked at the direction of her owner until her figure disappeared.

Well, want to know who was the girl?

She is Yuri-unnie. My owner. We have been together since I was a baby. She is the best. I like her a lot. By the way, my name is Amber. Strange name for a dog, isn’t it? But Yuri-unnie isn’t what you call a normal girl. She laughs at the silliest things you can imagine. She is studying at the big university near this park. She says I can’t go with her so she leaves me here and picked me up after she is done with classes. But don’t think I’m alone I…

 

‘’HYUUNNNNNNG!’’ a dog with a little skirt came running in my direction ’’YOU CAME!’’…and tackled me

 

That’s Sulli. She is one of my friends. She doesn’t call me unnie because she said I don’t look like a female dog. That’s Yuri-unnie’s fault! Sulli is younger than me and I love her a lot, except for one thing…

 

‘’Ssul! Stop biting Amber’s ear!’’

 

That’s Victoria-unnie. She’s Sulli owner and the owner of the most delicious Chinese restaurant across this park. She often comes to see how are we doing and leaves us food. She’s very fond of Sulli and likes to dress her up with a different cloth everyday.  I don’t how she manages to do a lot of things at the same time while Yuri-unnie is practically dead after classes.

 

 ‘’Sorry Amber’’ she caressed my bitted ear while she held Sulli with her right arm ’’ This little girl just doesn’t understand that she will leave you someday without ear’’ she poked Sulli’s nose and placed her on the ground ‘’Well, I need to go back. I’ll come back by lunch time, ok?’’

‘’Woof’’ we barked in unison

 

When we lost sight of her, Sulli started biting my ear again…

 

‘’Ssul, didn’t Victoria-unnie told you to don’t do that’’

‘’mmmm’’

 

She couldn’t answer me because was full…with my ear

 

‘’Hi, girls!’’

 

We turned to see Minho and baby Min behind him

 

‘’Hi, have you just arrived?’’ I asked

‘’Yeah’’

 

Minho and Tae Min live next to each other. Tae Min is the youngest so we call him baby Min. He is very fond of Minho and won’t leave his side until his owner came to pick him up. The owner of baby Min is what you call a fashion diva while the owner of Minho is a sport maniac. They are in the love-hate relationship and often will make a scene in front of us when they come to pick them up and in the end, they would always go home together. I don’t understand humans!

I can hear a man and a dog singing. I know it sounds strange but dogs can sing too and this one love to do that…

 

‘’ Lunaaaa, I don’t want to leave you’’ the man hugged her dog ‘’I will see you later’’ he placed her on the ground and start running (while crying) without looking back

 

Don’t mind me but I’m tired of seeing that everyday! That’s Onew-hyung, the most sensible owner you will ever meet and the furry ball with a microphone toy is Luna. Onew-hyung is a music teacher and loves to sing so does Luna thanks to him. She never leaves her microphone and whenever she can she will start to tortu…sing for us! And here she goes…

 

‘’Onew-oppa has taught me a new song!’’ she said proudly ’’You’ll have the luck of…’’

‘’Who is she?’’ Minho interrupted her and pointed a short brown haired girl with something that seems like a…dog?

 

The girl seemed hesitated to leave her pet and has a troubled face. That happens with all the owners the first time. We still can’t know if it is a girl or boy. The girl hugged her dog and kissed it. She must love her a lot. Then, she placed her on the ground and left by the same way of Yuri-unnie. So she must study at that big university too! We looked at the dog with curiosity even Luna was silent. We were expecting it to turn its face to our way.  It did it in a slow way.

 

‘’Wau. She is cute’’ Luna said surprised

 

Yeah. She is. The new dog has a red ribbon on her neck and… she is the most beautiful dog I have ever seen! We were still surprised by the new guest but she seemed to not notice us. Maybe I will go to talk to her…later.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ok...like I said before...I think I have gone crazy....but I have my right to be ;D I have read a lots of stories with Kryber as vampires, school students...Then, why not as dogs? heheh I love dogs :3 

Anyway I have fun writing this xD

Enjoy it! ;D