Chapter 4

Love Style
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kiseop parks his car in front of the ice cream shop. "Get out, now. We're here" he commanded and get out of his car. He wits for Taeyeon to get out be she's not going out. He looks at her window and saw her sleeping flawlessly. He jump in in his car and wakes up the sleeping girl. 

"Hey, don't sleep... I don't know where your house is" he said worriedly, shaking Taeyeon's body. "Yah, shortie..." KIseop uttered a sigh as he continue on waking up the girl. 

Taeyeon finally wakes up; she open her eyes slowly and saw the boy just inches away from her face. "K-Kiseop ssi" she stuttered with her sleepy voice. Kiseop face her. 

"Oh great you're awake." Kiseop said in relief. 

"Where are we?" Taeyeon asked while peeking at the window of his car. "Yah, ice cream!" her weak energy suddenly goes high. 

Kiseop nodded and get out of his car. "Palli, shortie!" he shouted, hurrying the short girl. 

Taeyeon take off her seatbelt and get out of the car as well. "Hey, you'll treat me ice cream? Am I dreaming?" she asked, can't believe how Kiseop is treating her like someone who is close to him. 

Kiseop smacks her head lightly. "NO. You'll just watch me eating my ice cream and I'll let you drool! Ishhh..." he said irritably. 

Taeyeon smiles widely. "Komawo..." she said with her aegyo voice that made Kiseop burst in laughter. 

"Aegyo, huh? It !" he scorned that earned him a vaguely slap from her. "C'mon now." 

Taeyeon nodded with a smile formed in her face.  They entered the ice cream shop and bought ice creams. They walk to the mpty seats and sit there simply. 

"Why you're doing this? I thought you hate me?" Taeyeon asked merely as she her ice cream like a kid. 

Kiseop clears his throat and glance away from her and answers her, "I'm bored. I just want to talk to someone" 

Taeyron wipes . "Why not let Eli accompany you?" she asks him again. 

Kiseop yawns in boredom. "Our topic will never change..." he repied and scoops his ice cream. "Anyway, want to walk to the park?" 

Taeyeon shook her head. "I'm tired already..." she disagrees but Kiseop didn't listen to her and just drags her out of the shop. 

"Something's wrong..." Taeyeon stops from walking when she realized something. 

Kiseop strolls to her and squat to level their heights. "I'm treating you this way?" he guessed as he pets Taeyeon's head. 

Taeyeon nodded. 

"Don't worry, it's just tonight..." he said as he smirked. "Don't expect something tomorrow." he continued and continue his walking. Taeyeon frowned and just follows him. 

When they reached the park, they sit on the two swings like they are little kids playing. 

"I miss this..." Kiseop pouted as he looks up in the sky. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter