Chapter 20

Love Style
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The deafening sound of the ringing bell lingers around Taeyeon’s head. The constant buzzing makes her head in pain that causes her to wake up from her own peaceful dreamland. She slides her lids half open since she can’t open it widely because she’s still sleepy.

“Taeng, how’s your dream?” She heard a voice from her side.

She rubs her eyes before she completely open her sleepy eyes. She sees Sunny packing her things inside her bag and realized that her other classmates are already leaving the classroom. “Omo, Sunny, is biology class over?” she asked worriedly.

Sunny smirks and helps her pack her things. “Seems like you’re lacking sleep…” She said as she zips Taeyeon’s bag.  “Here, go to your next class now.” She ordered, handling Taeyeon her bag.

Taeyeon heaves a heavy sigh before she gets her bag from Sunny. “Do we have the same class next?” she asked huskily.

“I don’t think so…” Sunny replied as she hangs her bag on her shoulder. “I’ll go now…” she said and bid good-bye to Taeyeon.

“Oh,” Taeyeon sighed again. She gets her bag stubbornly and lazily walks to the locker’s room to change for her PE uniform. “Did I just sleep in the class? What the…” She whimpers while knocking her own head with her knuckles.

She enters the girls’ locker’s room while still sighing. She shoves her hand to her pocket and pulls out her key. She was going to unlock her locker but she realized that it’s already unlocked. She looks around and sees nobody inside except her. “That’s weird…” she mumbled and opens her locker. While getting her PE uniform, a black and small envelope falls off. She kneels down and picks up the envelope and soon she opens it.

‘Yah, Kim Taeyeon, I heard that you are living in Kiseop oppa’s house? So lucky of yours, huh? Hmm, this is now you’re second warning so if I am you, I would rather stay away from him before a bad thing will happen to me.
And also, stop using Sunny to grant your wishes. We’re also trying to protect oppa’s sister. It’s better if you stay away from them when it’s still early…

-Beautiful anonymous

Taeyeon’s eyes widened as she read the message. Before she can react, she heard a constant clapping of hands and thumping of heels that are becoming clearer and clearer every second.

“It seems that you already saw the letter?” The girl with blonde hair said. “So what will you do now?” she asks, crossing her arms over her plastic ies.

Taeyeon remained silent, not knowing what to respond. She lowers her head to hide her face, slowly draining its color.

“Oh, what do we have now? What’s with the pale face? That’s not good…” The girl scoffs while giving her a smile of despise.

Taeyeon swallows hard as she tries to lift her head up. “Min-ah… I—“

“Hey girl with blinding blonde hair!” A husky voice joins in.

They both look to where the voice came and they see Tiffany, smiling and leaning confidently on the border of the door. “Hey… ah, Taeyeon, right? Are you okay?” she asked while walking towards Taeyeon.

Taeyeon nods at her and sighs mentally in relief.

Tiffany smiles and looks at Min-ah, changing her eye-smile to a furious one. “Are you bullying her?” she asked, her voice full of despise.

Min-ah smiles and gives her the same look. “Why? What if I said yes? What will you do, huh? Are you thinking that because Kiseop oppa was your boyfriend, you also have the right to rule this school?” she asked her while lifting an eyebrow to her.

Tiffany eye-smiles but turns it again to her old one. “That’s where you’re wrong, girl. I’m just trying to protect my… friend.” She replied. Taeyeon’s eyes widened, wondering why Tiffany will say that when they didn’t even interact with each other often.

“Friend? A friendship of losers~” Min-ah scoffed and smirks. “I guess I don’t belong here. This room is full of es.” She cussed and makes her way out.

Tiffany and Taeyeon both watch her, heading out.

“So how are you? Did she hurt you or something?” Tiffany asked her while looking worriedly.

Taeyeon smiles and bows her head at her. “A-Aniyo, she didn’t. Thank you, by the way…” she answered and bows once again.

“No worries. It’s fine.” She assured her and gives her, her infamous eye-smile. “Hmm, I guess we have the same class together. Mind if you go together with me?” she asked, noticing Taeyeon, holding her PE uniform.

Taeyeon smiled shyly. “I don’t mind. Uh, I’ll just change, will you wait for me?” She asked and Tiffany nods her head. Taeyeon smiles again and makes her way out to the ladies bathroom.

Tiffany watches her as she goes out and patientl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter