Chapter 16

Love Style
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The loud noise of the ringing of the alarm clock beside Kiseop wakes him up from his own dreamland. He rubs his eyes and slowly flies it open while reaching his hand to turn off the alarm clock. He then ruffles his hair and yawn very loud while stretching his long arms and legs as far as he can.

He tucks off the blanket on his body and makes his way to the bathroom inside his room to wash his face and brush his teeth. While brushing his teeth, he heard his phone rings. He quickly spit out and washes his mouth with the water. He grabs a towel and wipes his face while making her way to his phone.

He opened it and saw a text message from Tiffany.

‘From: Fany

Kiseop-ah, can we meet today at 4 in our house? I hope you can because my mom wants to see you badly. Please? ^^’

Kiseop sighs mentally as he read the text message. He then tosses his phone on his bed carelessly, not bothering to give her a reply. ‘I don’t feel like going out today…’ he thought while lounging on his bed.

He then finally got the mood to get out of the room to take his breakfast. He strolls down to the dining room and sees Taeyeon and Sunny already taking their breakfast. Seeing Taeyeon somehow, makes him feel awkward. Ignoring what he feels, Kiseop still continue to walk to the table. He sits down across Taeyeon’s direction, avoiding any eye contacts with her.

“Was Miss Yang already here?” He asked while filling his pate with a lot of foods.

Sunny just nodded her head as a reply and just keeps herself busy with her food.

While eating, Kiseop can’t avoid looking at Taeyeon secretly. Looking at her makes his heart sink in very deeply inside his chest. He wants to say sorry to her but he just holds his tongue inside and didn’t bother to say a word anymore.

Minutes have passed and the atmosphere inside the dining room keeps on getting awkward and silent. Only the sounds of their spoons hitting their plates are can be hear. Right then, Sunny already noticed the awkward silence and decided to break it by faking a cough. They look at her but immediately continue with the foods.

“Oppa, you’re not going to say sorry to Taeyeon? Or, ask her if she’s alright now?” Sunny asked trying to make a topic which they can talk about.

Kiseop looks up on her and fakes a smile to cover his awkward feeling that keeps on growing as long as he can see Taeyeon. “Neh,” he said in approval. He then turns to look at Taeyeon. His heart really beats fast and a fire keeps on flowing to his body. “Sh-Shortie, a-are you alright n-now? He stammered. He realized that he acts stupid so he sits up straight and repeat his question normally this time.

Taeyeon, who feels awkward too, nodded in response. She cracks a fake smile in her lips and drink water as she feels her body on fire.

“Good then,” Kiseop smiled.

After he talked, the awkward silent once again come in the dining room, No one bothers to talk; they are all awkward except Sunny who don’t know anything what happened between them.

After a few minutes, they finally finished with their foods. Sunny immediately grabs Taeyeon’s arms and pull her to her room.

“What?” Taeyeon asked while frowning.

Sunny smiled mischievously at herd an begins to rub her finger against her chin. “What happened between you and Kiseop oppa while I’m gone yesterday?” Sunny asked like a detective.

Taeyeon reluctantly shakes his head. “No-Nothing…” she lied while stuttering.

“Eh?” Sunny tilted her head and nudges Taeyeon. “Tell me the truth, TaeTae,” she pouted.

Taeyeon shakes her head again. “Really, nothing.” She repeated as she moves away from Sunny. “I won’t lie to you.” She assured her.

Sunny chuckles softly. “You’re lying right now…” she hissed. “Tae, you’re blushing!” she noticed her face becoming red and immediately let out a soft chuckle; sounding like she’s teasing her.

Taeyeon widened her eyes and touch her face. She feels her cheeks that is so hot and also her heartbeats increasing rapidly. “Yeah…” she yields while lowering her head from embarrassment.

Sunny grinned as her eyes widened in shock. “What is it?!” she asked enthusiastically.

Taeyeon sighed mentally and just lays her head on Sunny’s shoulder. “I don’t know…” she replied vaguely.

Sunny gives her a frown. “Tae, please?” she begged using her clever aegyo but it doesn’t work this time. Taeyeon remained silent while a million of questions start to run in her mind.

“Can I ask a question, Sunny?” she asked almost like a whisper.

Sunny nodded her head and tilts it a little to lay it on top of Taeyeon’s head. “What is it?” she asked.

Taeyeon’s mind suddenly changed because Sunny might found out what happened between her and Kiseop the last night. “Nevermind…” she sobbed.

“I see.” Sunny replied in frustration. ‘Maybe oppa have done something to her while I’m gone…’ she thought while raising an eyebrow.

The rest of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter