Chapter 24

Love Style
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Note: It's been a while since I last updated so I suggest you read the last chapter I posted. I suppose you've already lost track so yeah, go back!!

 

 

 

"Ugh, a b-bottle of tequila please."

"Yeah? Are you sure miss? I don't think you can handle that. From your appearance, you don't look like a heavy drinker."

Taeyeon shook her head incredulously as she locked her gaze with the bartender. "Please just give me one. I do drink a lot of alcohol, don't worry." She assured the tall guy with an obvious lie. She then smiled deceitfully, serving as the cue to the bartender to leave. Once Taeyeon was alone, another tear dropped from her eyes.

It was already two in the morning and Taeyeon still could not stop her tears from falling. It was like they have their lives of their own.

"H-Here," Taeyeon looked up and saw the bartender with a bottle of tequila in his left hand. While on the other was a tray of a glass and sliced lemons. There's also a bit of salt.

"Thanks." She then took the bottle in her hands. She hesitated to pour it down on the glass but in the end, she successfully fought the urges. She glued her stare at the small shot glass in her hands before reluctantly gulping it down. She quickly bit onto the lemon as the burning sensation was still lingering inside . "Ahh~" She exhaled in agony. That was worse than drinking a soju. 

After an hour, Taeyeon finished the whole bottle of tequila, and she was knocked out on the counter. The bartender could only stare at her sympathetically, seeing how vulnerable she was at that time. He shook her head before going out the counters to find someone to help the helpless sleeping girl. He knew something bad would happen if that girl would continue to sleep there.

He tried to search for her phone from her bag and after he found it, he immediately went to the contact list. Seeing there's only few people in her contact, the bartender was confused on who to call. He sighed and he just looked at the last caller. His eyes glistened at the name 'Sunny' so he quickly tapped the call button.

There was no response from the other line but the bartender still tried numerous times to keep in contact with latter. Giving up, he just looked down at the others and call a certain number.

"Yeoboseyo?"

 

***

 

"So you are Kiseop?" The bartender asked as he pointed out a lifeless girl sleeping soundly on the counter. "She's there. Take your stubborn friend back home." He said mockingly, guiding the tall boy towards the bar.

"She doesn't drink. What the hell is she doing here?" Kiseop muttered under his breath after seeing how helpless Taeyeon was in her deep slumber. He then glared at the bartender accusingly but nonetheless, he tried not to argue. He picked Taeyeon up in bridal style and carried her effortlessly inside his car. He sat her down on the passenger seat before he hop on inside.

As he was about to ignite the engine, he found himself staring at Taeyeon's peaceful figure. He knew he was flaring up in anger just a while ago but Taeyeon's face at that moment made him betrayed his own feelings. His anger was gradually decreasing and before he knew it, he was already leaning in to kiss Taeyeon on the forehead. He ginned a little before fastening their seatbelts. He took off her winter coat and carefully draped it around Taeyeon's body.

He drove off to the Lee's and just in a matter of minutes, they arrived. He went out of his car and closed the door as gently as possible for it to not make a sound. He then ran to the passenger seat and still carefully unbuckled Taeyeon's seatbelt. He carried her on his back and entered the house without making any noise. He 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter