Chapter 22

Love Style
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kiseop and Taeyeon are still sitting on the bench in front of the Lotte World. The atmosphere between them is slowly getting awkward second by second. This atmosphere seems usual to them now since they are always like this when they are alone. Nothing’s new with this surrounding.

The whistle of the breeze air and the cracking of the leaves are the only things that filled their ears.

While sitting uncomfortably, the rain suddenly pours heavily. The unexpected raining makes Taeyeon and Kiseop startle. The silent atmosphere between them is now turning into the droplets of liquid, hitting the cement ground.

Kiseop grasps Taeyeon’s hand quickly and pulls her with him in running. While searching for a shade, Taeyeon sees a large oak tree that is huge enough for them not to be drench in the cold rain. “There!” she pointed out the said tree. They both run as fast as they can to the tree but it is seemingly had no use now since they are already soaked in the rain.

“Aish, there’s no news regarding this stupid rain!” Kiseop snarled while messing his wet hair.

“Not all can be reported.” Taeyeon retorted, clasping her hands together since she can’t bare the coldness she’s feeling. “What do we do now?”

Kiseop looks at her and notices her shivering. He wants to share his warmth to her this time but he realized that he’s also wet and it will just add more coldness in her.

“I’m talking to you~” Taeyeon waves her hand in front of him that makes him woke up in reality. “Zoning out?” she asked, hugging herself now.

“No…” he denied. “What are you telling me again?”

Taeyeon frowns and heaves a sigh. “Nothing… it’s hopeless.” She answered merely, watching the rain.

Kiseop just nods his head and also watches the rain. Wandering his eyes around, he suddenly realized that the old apartment where Taeyeon was living is just near at where they are. “Hey shortie, you’re house is just two blocks away from here, right?” he asked, shifting his gaze to the shivering girl.

“Ah… yeah…” she replied while nodding her head hesitantly.

“We can stay there for a while. The rain is still heavy… we can’t just stay here until it stop.” Kiseop suggested, feeling himself shivers unconsciously.

Taeyeon shakes her head tentatively. “But… you know… my parents might still—“

“You’re health is still more important to them.” Kiseop cut her off and Taeyeon once again unsurely nods her head.

“But—“

“No buts, let’s go now. We’ll have a cold if we stay like this.” He once again cut her off and grabs her hand. They both run fast, neglecting the distraction of the heavily pouring rain.

Losing all their strength from running, they finally reach the old apartment where Taeyeon’s parents are living.

“K-Knock…” Kiseop managed to say while catching his breath.

Taeyeon furrows her eyebrows while also panting very hard. “I-I can’t…” she successfully stammered in between her heavy breaths. “I’m scared…”

“It’s your own parents, what’s the point of being scared, huh?” Kiseop can finally speak straightly but his heart is still thumping very hard on his chest.

Seeing Taeyeon’s abysmal expression, Kiseop decided just to knock the door himself. Taeyeon looks at him with worried expression but he looks at her telling through his eyes that everything will be alright.

“Neh, nuguseyo?” The door flops open and the middle-aged lady with long silky brown hair asked.

“Eomma…” Taeyeon mumbles while trembling in fear. She bows her head, avoiding her mom’s eyes.

Taeyeon’s mother widens her eyes at what she’s seeing. “Omo, get in, you might catch a cold!” she exclaimed as she reaches for Taeyeon’s hand, finally noticing Kiseop’s presence.

“A-Annyeonghaseyo…” Kiseop greets and bows. “Kiseop imnida,” he introduces himself, giving once again a bow.

Taeyeon’s mother looks at him for a while. “Oh… you? With my daughter? What’s the meaning—not,  just save it for later. Aigoo… you two are both soaked, get in now. Hurry…” she ordered worriedly while pushing the two inside. She also goes inside the house and rush to the bathroom to get them towels.

“Here, dry yourselves first.” She said and hands them the towels. “Taeyeon, I’ll talk—“

“NOONA?” A manly voice suddenly joins the conversation. They look at where the voice came and they all saw the small, thin guy with a heavy eye-liner drawn in his eyes. “Omo, noona, I miss you so much!” he exclaimed and runs toward Taeyeon. He was about to give her a hug but Taeyeon stops him.

“Not now Baekyun-ah, I’m still wet.” She said and continues to dry herself. “Let’s talk later, okay? I miss my dongsaeng too.” She smiled and pinches her brother’s nose.

Kiseop looks at them weirdly and his stomach suddenly feels sour.

“Hey, who’s this dude noona?” Baekhyun asked, referring to Kiseop.

Taeyeon smiles and looks at Kiseop that make their eyes meet again. “Just a close friend of mine.” She answered that gains her a frown from Kiseop.

Baekhyun sighs in relief. “I thought you already have a boyfriend. What a relief…”

Taeyeon chuckles softly and pet his head. “I still can’t…” she said, eyeing her mother behind that causes Baekhyun to also laugh. “By the way, when did you arrive?”

“Ah, yesterday…I’ll just stay here for two days. I need to go back to Jeonju, yeah, because school always .” He said while pouting his lips cutely.

“Aigoo, you’ve gone even cuter~ “Taeyeon compliments her dongsaeng while pinching his cheeks. “Just a minute, I’ll go shower.” She said and runs to the bathroom, leaving Kiseop and Baekhyun alone.

“Hey, do you like Taengoo noona?” Baekhyun asked stubbornly to Kiseop.

---

“Here, it’s Baekhyun’s clothes. It’s kinda small for you…” Taeyeon’s mother said as she hands Kiseop the bear printed blue pajama.

“A-Aniyo, its okay…” he said and takes the pajamas although in his inside, he’s very reluctant to wear those clothes. He bows to her and walks in the tiny bathroom.

After he took his bath, he walks in Baekhyun’s room where he will stay for the night.

“Hey, I’ll sleep in the bed. You sleep on the floor.” Baekhyun coldly told him, noticing Kiseop is climbing on his bed.

Kiseop looks at him while cocking his eyebrow. “You—“

“Kiseop,they wants to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter