Chapter 15

Love Style
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I continued to wirte base on Kiseop's point of view because it's pretty easy.

 

Thirty minutes had already passed but Taeyeon is still not coming from Sunny’s bedroom. I’m trying to make my patience longer so I wait again. I cross my arms and stomp my foot to make myself busy. Minutes have passed again and still no Taeyeon in sight. I can’t wait anymore so I stroll to Sunny’s bedroom. I widened my eyes when I see Taeyeon lying on the ground. I gasped and immediately run towards her. I shake her body to wake her up but she didn’t. I feel guilty because it’s my entire fault why she is experiencing this. I carry her, not knowing where I will take her. I also don’t know where to call for help since we don’t have neighbors and we are just the only people in the house.

“Kiseop ssi…” I heard her voice trembles down to my chest.

I look at her in shock and I finally calm down after hearing her voice. “Get me down, please…” she requested. I don’t know what to do so I just do what she told me to. I lay her down on Sunny’s bed and tuck her with the blanket.

“Shortie, are you really okay?” I asked worriedly as I touch her forehead. Her temperature becomes hotter and she’s becoming paler and paler that makes me worry more.

She nodded at me slowly as she breathes in and out through her white lips. “I’m fine, don’t worry.” She said as she looks away. I suddenly feel mad at her actions. I don’t get why she’s lying all the time when it’s very obvious in her situation.

“Stop lying! You’re fever will continue to go up if you resumes in lying!” I exploded. “I’ll call a doctor, wait for me here.” I said but before I can get out, she holds my hand again and pulls me down. “Please, Taeyeon please!” Due to my anger, I accidentally called her real name.

She smiled at me neglecting her weak strength. “You called me with my real name… pretty unusual, huh?” she managed to speak but it comes out soft.

“Please stop talking! Just gain some energy!” I shouted at her. I don’t care if I’m being harsh; it’s for her own good though.

She remained silent. I hate how it is getting further. She’s really annoying at hiding her feelings. “I’ll call a doctor.” I said in a calm tone. She still remained silent and she is not even looking at me; even a sharp glance. I realize that she is angry now, I can tell. “Why you don’t want a doctor? Do you have a phobia or something?” I asked, trying to sound calm, not to frighten her.

She finally looks at me. Her gaze is as fierce as she looked at me when I before. “Because I don’t want to owe you anything.” She blurted out tonelessly.

“That’s it?! You’re going to kill yourself just to assure you won’t owe me anything?! “I asked her, raising my voice. “I thought you’re smart?! What kind of brain do you have?” I continued.

Her gaze becomes fiercer as I let that words went out in my mouth. “Then why you care so much for me then? You hate me, right?!” she also shouted although it’s hard for her because she’s sick.

I became speechless. I won’t let this talkative mouth of mine to tell her the truth. “Fine, you don’t want my help? Then just let yourself die there! Don’t even call my name for help.” I said angrily as I walk out of the room. I walk slowly to my room and when I reached, I quickly toss myself to my bed. I’m angry, yes I am but I’m still terribly worried at her. I lied uncomfortably and a train of thought begins to mess in my mind. I feel guilty because it’s my fault why she’s like that yet I’m the one w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter