Chapter 17

Love Style
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon and I are sitting near the seashore almost late at night. The cold breeze that is continuously sweeping our body makes us shiver a lot. I look at her, hugging her knees in coldness. I wrap my arms around her and push her more closely to me in able to share my warmth to her.

“Kiseop,” I heard her called.

I turn my head to her and immediately stare into her beady eyes deeply. “What is it?” I ask as I her brown smooth hair with my fingers.

She smiled at what I’m doing and kisses me on my cheek seeing her smile again. I feel my heart passing its normal pace and my blood quickly rises up to my cheeks that left two circular red spots on my cheek bones. “Want to tell me something?” I ask her as I continue to brush her hair.

“Do you love me?” she suddenly asked me while looking directly into my eyes.

Feeling so awkward about her question, I close my eyes. I don’t know what to say and what to do. Her cold breath and deep stare are trapping me from saying anything. And so I end up looking stupid.

“I thought about it… that you just told me you like me because you want to play with my heart.” She said firmly adding a tone of sarcasm. “And the real thing is, you don’t really like me nor do you have feelings for me.” She added that once again tears my heart into a million of grinded pieces.

I frown as I pout. I don’t know how she could say that words to me. “No, it’s not like that.” I told her frankly as she breaks off the tight hug I was giving her. She looks at me with frustration she’s wearing in her face.

“What is then?” she asked me firmly.

I look up in the dark sky as I sigh. “The real thing is that I love you but I can’t tell it to you straightly because as a I’m actually scared.” I explained without looking to her.

I heard her giggling as she locks her arms around mine. “You’re scared? Lee Kiseop is scared to Kim Taeyeon?” she teased while resting her head on my shoulder.

I chuckle a little and bend my head to face her. “Right,” I nodded. “Lee Kiseop is scared to Kim Taeyeon.” I repeated and bent down my head to lie above hers. “What about you, do you love me?” I asked her all of a sudden.

She doesn’t say a word and just tilts up her head to the sky.

“You don’t?” I asked; anticipating for a ‘no’ answer.

She then stares at me deeply in my eyes. “I do love you, Kiseop.” She whispered but I still can hear her. I smile at her answer and lean onto her. I gently close my eyes and lean for the last time; just waiting for her lips to brush mine. But before I continue, I heard a familiar voice, mostly likely like Sunny.

“OPPA!!!” Kiseop heard a chuckle on his side. “Why you’re pouting your lips, huh?” Sunny teases as she continues to chuckle hysterically.

Kiseop rubs his eyes and open it quickly. He then sees Sunny laughing very hard beside her. “Su…Sunny?” he managed to say confusedly.

Sunny ignores him and just continue laughing while looking at Kiseop’s red face.

“LEE SUNKYU!” Kiseop shouted, stopping her sister in laughing.

She looks at her and sits on his bed. She bends down on Kiseop and lean to him. “You had a romantic dream, don’t you?” she whispered to him mischievously.

Kiseop suddenly remembers his ‘realistic’ dream and he can’t help but to grin widely—leaving two red spots on his cheek bones.

“Oppa, zoning out again?” Sunny asked; noticing his tomato-red face and the wide grin he’s wearing.

Kiseop blinks his eyes couple of times and immediately breaks off his smile and turn it to the normal shape of his lips. “Yah, why you’re here, by the way?!” he asked pretending to be angry.

Sunny grinned. “I just want to ask if you’re going to school today?” she asked eyeing his alarm clock. “Your alarm clock rang several times but you didn’t wake up…” she paused and lean on closer to Kiseop’s ear again. “...because you’re enjoying your dream.” she teased, earning herself a light punch from Kiseop.

Kiseop let out a sigh of anger. “I won’t go to school today so just leave my room, okay?!” he said and covers himself inside his black comforter.

“Okay,” Sunny said and heads out of his room. Before she can slam the door shut, Kiseop stopped her. “What now?” she asked a little irritated.

“Wh-Where’s shortie? Isn’t she going to school today?” Kiseop questioned while fixing his messy hair.

Sunny shakes her head. “Nope, she’s in my room. She said she have a headache.” She replies as she slams the door shut and leaves.

Kiseop find himself thinking about his dream with Taeyeon again. Of course, he can’t help but to crazily smile and let his heart beats rapidly in happiness. “I wish that’s real…” he mumbled to himself. He then remembers what Sunny told him—Taeyeon has a headache. He quickly hops off his bed and runs to Sunny’s room as fast as he can.

“Shortie,” Kiseop just walked in the room without even knocking.

Taeyeon looks up weakly at him. “Kiseop?” she asked in shock.

Kiseop climbs up on the bed and touches her forehead. “Tsk. You don’t even have a fever…” he smirked.

“My head just hurts…” Taeyeon corrected as she sends him a glare. “You don’t have classes today?” she asks, changing the topic.

“Oh,” Kiseop bows his head, looking to the bed sheet. “I just don’t feel like going to school today…” he answered as he finally looks up on her.

Taeyeon nodded her head and suddenly she feels awkward. “Can you leave now?” she commanded, feeling the fury inside her body.

“Why?” Kiseop asked not wanting to leave as long as he can.

“Nothing… it’s just that… ahh…” Taeyeon begins to stutter. Kiseop tilts his head to the right while lifting his two eyebrows; eyeing her to say more. “Ah… it’s…”

“About last night?” Kiseop guessed, crossing his arms. “Feeling awkward with me?” he continued to guess.

Taeyeon sighs as she find herself trap in Kiseop’s psycho power again. “N-Neh…” she muttered. ‘What a psycho…’ she thought as she curls her lips into a pout while hugging her knees.

“Then let’s make our awkwardness with each other go away…” he suggested while looking to nowhere.

Taeyeon frowns and looks up on him. “How?” she asked; guessing that Kiseop won’t give her an answer.

“By going out today… have some fun?” she thought wrong. She let out a sigh again and just nods her head in agreement.

“Not bad,” she commented.

Kiseop widely smiles and patted her head. “Go dress yourself…” he ordered like Taeyeon is a little child

Taeyeon nodded her head slowly as she hops off the bed. “Dress yourself too…” she said while heading to the closet.

Kiseop hops off the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter