Chapter 11

Love Style
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sound of the radio filled the whole kitchen that causes Taeyeon to wake up. She slowly opens her eyes and a sore from her head starts to ache. “Ahh…” she mumbled while massaging her forehead. Her eyes wander around the place, looking for Sunny until she realized a grip which is wrapped around her upper body. She looks at it and saw Kiseop sleeping beside her. She gets up immediately but the board of the table reminded her limitation to stand up. “Ouch!” she shouts while rubbing her scalp.

Kiseop got startled at her sudden shout that wakes him up. He opens his eyes and sees Taeyeon next to him with shock expression at her face. He chuckles a bit and crawls away from the table. “Shortie, good morning?” he asks while yawning as walks to the bathroom.

“O-Oh…yeah….” Taeyeon stuttered while in shock. “What happened?” she thought while trying recall. She’s worried that she said some careless words while she was drunk. She tilts her head and crawls out from the table and sees Sunny eating.

“Oh, you’re awake!” Sunny said with stuffed. “You want to eat?”

Taeyeon shakes her head. “No, I need to go home already. My mother will kill me…” she sighed and searches for her bag.

Sunny frowns. “Alright then. By the way, your school bag is inside my room.” She said pointing her room.

Taeyeon smiles and when she was about to go, get her bag, Kiseop blocks her way. “What now?”

Kiseop smiled mischievously at her. “Yah, you have some explanations to do!” he lied, knuckling Taeyeon’s head. “So you’re not allowed to leave in this moment.”

Taeyeon widened her eyes in shock and she becomes more worried. “What is it?” she asked nervously as she sits down on the chair next to Sunny.

Kiseop continues to smile teasingly at her while Sunny is filling Taeyeon’s plate with a lot of foods.

“Tell me now!” Taeyeon shouted impatiently.

Kiseop laughs and continues in giving her the same smile. “You really don’t know?” he asked; dying from laughter inside.

Taeyeon shakes her head as she finally realizes what Sunny is doing. “Can I eat all of that?” she asked.

“Just eat it all, you’re so skinny!” Sunny scoffs and resumes in eating.

Taeyeon nodded and looks back to Kiseop. “Anyway,did I do wrong to you, huh?” she asked curiously.

Kiseop is still trying his best to hold his laugh inside and he succeeds. “Well you just told me last night that you like me. At first I thought you’re different from the other girls but then I realized you’re not.” He lied believably.

Taeyeon and Sunny widened their eyes. “EH?!!!” they both asked in shock.

“No, I don’t like you… seriously, I said that?”Taeyeon said, full of doubt.

Sunny smiles teasingly at Taeyeon and elbows her lightly. “Yah, why didn’t you tell me about that, huh?” she teased, also falling to Kiseop’s lie.

Taeyeon shakes her head with a frown. “No… I definitely wouldn’t like a guy like him!” she defends. Sunny just gives her the same smile and didn’t respond anymore.

“You also told me that you want to marry me someday…” Kiseop continues his lying segment.

Taeyeon’s face becomes red from embrassment. “What? Yah…”

Kiseop finally burst out in laughter. “You….” he can’t hold his laugh and continues to laugh even harder. He’s almost tearing but he still can’t hold his laugh. “It’s just a lie…” he finally spitted out.

Taeyeon sighs in relief while Sunny pouted in disappointment. “I thought its true…” the latter said in frustration.

“Sunkyu, you also believed me? Wow, my lying skills improved!” Kiseop bragged.

“Oppa, you’re so hyper today…” Sunny said. “Is it because Taeyeon is here, huh? Oppa, by any chance, do you like my best friend?” she hunched while smiling brightly.

Kiseop ignores her and continue in eating. “Shortie, aren’t you going home?” he asked while poking the meat with his fork.

Taeyeon glance at the wall clock and she reads 7:30 AM. “OMO! Sunny, I’ll be going now! Ahh… jinjja, my mother will kill me!” she shouts and immediately grabs her bag and leave.

“What’s wrong with her?” Kiseop asked while watching Taeyeon leave.

Sunny smirked. “Strict parents can lead the child to a brighter future…”she then gulp water and put down her fork. “Anyway, oppa, you miss her don’t you?”

Kiseop raised her left eyebrow and asks, “Who’s her? Sunny, I told you don’t mention her anymore…”he then gets up. “By the way, are Taeyeon’s parents strict?”

Sunny grinned. “Why? You’re interested in her?” she asked mischievously.

Kiseop frowned and gives her a glare. “Why you’re so malicious? Jinjja… you’re becoming weirder day by day.” he scorned and storms out of the kitchen.

-----

Kiseop enters the school while smiling brightly, expecting loud squeals and tons of gifts but unexpectedly no one even shouts his name. He looks at the surrounding and just sees the students chattering and gossiping with frowns in their faces. He feels strange so he clears his throat to gain attention.

The students look at him with shock and walks away from him. Kiseop froze at his spot, seeing this unusual scene makes h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter