Chapter 19

Love Style
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kiseop moves onto the chair in front of Taeyeon to avoid any eye-contacts with her and to hide his wet and messy face after crying very hard. He hung his head low and just let his tears leave his eyes again since he can’t do anything to control his emotions.

The more he wants to forget what happened, the more it bothers him. The more it hurts him.

“Kiseop,” He heard Taeyeon called him.

He quickly wipes his tears away and dries his face. He looks back and saw Taeyeon resting her chin on the top of the backrest of his chair. “Hmm?” he asked, sounding soft and calm, covering his sadness and frustration inside.

“We’re already here,” she says while lowering her head. She feels bad on what she did. She already expected that this time would come – the time of rejection. Although she doesn’t want to hurt him, she doesn’t have a choice to. She’s not sure whether she already fell for him or she’s just enjoying his company, she’s very confused so she doesn’t want to say anything for now. She can’t love someone until her parents will tell her to—at what time, on whom. Her parents are like controlling her. She’s like a robot and her parents got her controller to control every of her single move.

Kiseop looks out of the window and saw the people from the bus coming out. “Oh, time sure does fly very fast.” He said while faking a smile. Because I’m thinking about what you said the entire time. The very moment you told me those words break my heart AGAIN. He thought while grinding his teeth to hold his tears from falling.

“Yeah, I didn’t notice it too,” Taeyeon said and gets up.

Kiseop just nods to her and fakes another smile. They walk out of the bus, with the limited distance with each other. Just like the time when they’re still strangers.

“How long we will walk to reach?” Kiseop asked, breaking the ice.

Taeyeon doesn’t know what to say. She can’t focus on everything except what happened between them. Her mind is so weary but she doesn’t want to express what she feels. “I, I actually don’t know. I usually ride Sunny’s car.”

“I see…” Kiseop replied and soon their conversation once again died down so abruptly.

The both of them continue to walk in the dark streets. As long as they walk farther, the darker the streets get. Kiseop looks at Taeyeon secretly and saw her walking without looking at where she’s going. He unknowingly smiles and looks around. His eyes caught a group of men with cigarettes in their hands. This group of men looks like they have some evil plans, in Kiseop’s point of view. He starts to worry and get a bad feeling.

“Sh—“Kiseop paused and remembered what Taeyeon told him. “T-Tae…aish, shortie, can you move a little closer to me?” he asked and bites his lower lip in embarrassment. He doesn’t know why though.

Taeyeon turns her head to him but immediately sends him a glare. “Taeyeon is my name.” she said coldly.

“Nonsense, I told you to move closer to me,” Kiseop said as he glances back to the group of men then back to Taeyeon. He noticed her glaring at him that makes him wonder. “Taeyeon, shortie, Taengoo, or whatever your name is.” He smirked.

Taeyeon glares at him once again. “I told you my name is—“she’s interrupted by Kiseop’s arm wrapped around her shoulders. “What are you doing?”

Kiseop breathes in and out as they pass by the group of men; they look at them like they are the prey and those men are the predators. The evil grins at their faces make Kiseop squeeze Taeyeon’s shoulder even more. Taeyeon looks at Kiseop and he eyed her just to keep her face straight. Taeyeon nodded and swallowed hardly.

Finally, after the breathtaking scene, Kiseop and Taeyeon got the chance to breathe normally.  “That was close. I wonder what they will do to you if I’m not here.” He whispered to her ear while eyeing those men from their behind.

Taeyeon suddenly feels her heart skips a beat from what he said. “You can let go of me now,” she said and removes Kiseop’s hand on her right shoulder. She just wants to avoid her heart from the attempt of exploding.

“That’s so mean of yours,” Kiseop insisted as he shoves his hand to his pocket. “You should thank me instead…”

Taeyeon frowns and looks at him. Kiseop also looks at her that made their eyes met. Their eyes are like communicating with each other but as the owner of those eyes, they don’t know what they are talking about.

Kiseop smiles to her and turns his head away. “My legs are now exhausted… “He sighs as he sits down, with his feet supporting his weight.

“Get up there; I can already see the house from here!” Taeyeon said while using her hands to be her telescope.

Kiseop laughed, amuse by her actions. “You’re so childish…” He comments as he gets up and resumes walking. Maybe that’s one of the reason I fall for you… he thought and it makes him smile a bit. He stares at Taeyeon for a while and immediately continues to walk.

Afte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter