Chapter 21

Love Style
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

All the classes in all levels are finally over and the students finally have their freedom to go anywhere outside the school. Watching impatiently at the students passing at him, Kiseop sighs in frustration. He’s been waiting there for Taeyeon about half an hour now with Eli.

“Dude, seriously, how long do you want to stand here?” Eli asks, rather upset.

Kiseop looks at his wristwatch and stomps his foot. “You can go now if you wish.” He replied while still stomping his foot with rhythm; pretending that he’s still not losing his patience.

Eli scratches his head and looks at him with a frown. “Who are you waiting for anyway?” he asked again, still scratching his head in annoyance.

“Someone,” Kiseop smirks and shoves his hand on his pocket.

Eli frowns once again and sighs loudly. “I guess so. Wait for me here, my stomach is craving for food.” He told him and pats his shoulder. “I’ll go now.” He said and Kiseop nodded. Eli smiles and makes his way to the cafeteria.

Kiseop once again looks on his wristwatch. Shortie, where are you? He thought as he leans his back on the wall, feeling a little hopeless. He closes his eyes in despair and leans his head also on the wall.

“Annyeong!” He heard a flirty voice in front of him.

He opens his eyes slowly, not even interested because he knew it wasn’t Taeyeon. He can tell by the voice. “Who are you?” he asked directly.

The blonde girl, Min-ah widens her eyes in shock. “N-Neh? Oppa, you don’t know me?” she assured in confusion.

Kiseop smiles slyly. “Will I ask you who you are if I know you?” he retorted.

Min-ah shakes her head and pouts. “Okay, but I’m your girlfri—“

“One of my unserious relationships.” He corrected her. He tilts his head after seeing Min-ah’s unpleasant reaction. “Okay, now if you’re still assuming that I’m taking you seriously… for your own good, let’s break up.” He said bluntly.

“NEH?! Oppa, that’s not what—“

“I don’t want to repeat myself anymore.” Kiseop said and tries to walk away but Min-ah catches his arm.

“Oppa!” Min-ah shouts that make all the students look at their direction.

“Let go of me!” Kiseop yells softly at her. “You’re making a scene!” he added, trying to free himself at her grip.

Min-ah is still determined and shakes her head. “Oppa!” she whines.

Kiseop sighs and finally got out from her grip. “You are really desperate huh?” he said loudly, embarrassing the girl purposely. He then walks away to the scene and his feet led him to the rooftop where luckily, there was Taeyeon.

“Sh-Shortie!” Kiseop said and walks toward Taeyeon’s direction.

Taeyeon looks up on him but immediately looks away in uneasiness. “Yeah?” she asked.

Kiseop smiles and turns her to face him. “Are you okay now? How’s your ankle?” he asked worriedly, looking at her ankle curiously.

“Yeah, I can walk now…” she replied simply.

Kiseop nods his head and suddenly pulls Taeyeon in his embrace. “I’m sorry…” he apologized.

Taeyeon, who is in shock, widens her eyes. “Sorry? For what?” she asked, confused.

Kiseop pulls her closer to him and tightens her grip to her. “I’m very sorry…” he once again apologized, neglecting Taeyeon’s question.

Taeyeon bites her bottom lip and just buries her head on his shoulder, letting their bodies share its warmth. “I don’t know why but okay.” She said and breaks off a smile.

“I’m afraid on telling you the answer.” He admitted.

Taeyeon just smiles again and finally hugs Kiseop back which made him smiles widely.

Both of them are still sharing each other’s hug but not until Kiseop’s phone begins to ring wildly in his pocket. Taeyeon pushes him lightly but Kiseop still doesn’t want to let go of her.

“Answer your phone.” Taeyeon said.

Kiseop heaves a sigh and frowns. He finally let go of Taeyeon and pulls out his cell phone.

“Who are you?” He asked angrily, not knowing who he is talking to.

“Annyeong Haseyo, I’m Officer Jung from Jamsil Station. We are the ones who are in responsibility for the car-napping event that occurred yesterday that involves your car. I want to let you know that the real culprit was found already and we are just waiting for your appearance and decision here. Please come over now, sir. Kamsahamnida.” The voice from the other line announced.

Kiseop grins very wide after hearing the news. “Oh really? Okay, I’ll be there in just minutes.” He replied and hangs up the phone.

“Who was it?” Taeyeon asked curiously, seeing the wide smile from Kiseop’s face.

“An officer from Jamsil Station, they said that the real culprit who stole my car was found!” Kiseop shares the good news.

Taeyeon also smiles. “Whoa, that’s great.” She said in amazement.

Kiseop grabs her hand and drags her out of the rooftop. Luckily, there are just only few students outside so no one notices them go out in the school.

--

“Park Jungsoo?” Kiseop repeats while looking at the Park Jungsoo guy furiously. “He’s the one who stole my car?” He asked and the officer nodded.

“You know him, sir?” The officer asked.

Kiseop glues his eyes on Park Jungsoo while clenching his fist slowly, preparing for a punch. “Definitely,” he answers. He was going to give Jungsoo a punch but he felt Taeyeon’s hand clutching his arm. He looks at her and she slowly shakes her head, telling him not to hurt Jungsoo. K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter