Your New Best Friends

Trapped on Exo Island

"Please, just call somebody," Chanyeol practically begged for the umpteenth time.

Their manager sighed. "They've been gone for five days now. I told you already, I called the pilot, Youngjae. He said that they got separated, but he was saved by a boat. He's back, and he's going to go look for them in his plane."

"At least we have some hope," emotionless words escaped Sehun's lips on his expressionless face.

"They're going to be okay," Suho hesitated with his words, but tried to sound sure.

"Promise?" Kai looked up at him, nothing but sadness glistening in his eyes.

"I can't promise anything," Suho disappointedly sighed.

"Wherever they are, I bet they're miserable," D.O said. Baekhyun nodded in agreement.

***

"Woohoo! Look, I'm Kris! I'm flying!" Chen mocked Kris's MAMA superpower as he flung through the air on the thick vine.

"Yah!" Kris barked, making Luhan and Lay crack up. You tried to pat Kris's head, but for you it was nearly impossible due to your height. Kris chuckled at your attempt.

"Why are you so tall?!" you complained.

"Kim Jongdae, you be careful!" Xiumin shouted at him. Chen stuck his tongue out and landed perfectly on the huts' bridge, giving a small bow afterwards. You all applauded him as he crossed his arms victoriously.

"And you said I couldn't do it," he smirked at you. You raised your arms in defense and shrugged. "Say it!" he commanded. 

"Fine. Kim Jongdae, you are the king of the jungle. Happy?" you giggled at his request.

"Very much."

It's been about five days since Exo-M landed crashed on your island. The original idea in your eyes was not to get close to them because they might just leave you when they take you back home. What ended up happening, however, was that all of you got closer each day. Some of them became your best friends, and others.... you wouldn't mind if they were more than friends.

"Pfft... King of the jungle my ," Lay muttered under his breath. You laughed at his comment as Chen pouted and climbed down to meet with back up with you.

"You know... you guys said you were a band. How com I haven't seen you perform yet?" you questioned, hoping to get at least a glimpse of them perform.

Tao shrugged. "You never asked." You rolled your eyes at his reply.

"Well can I see you perform?" you asked properly, giving them your best puppy-dog face.

Kris, who seemed totally unaffected by it, poked your cheek. "No."

"What?!" you playfully punched his arm and pouted.

"Not now at least," Luhan clarified.

"Then when?" you crossed your arms.

"When all of our wounds are healed," Tao answered for him. You opened your mouth to say something, but nothing came out. You checked Chen's face. His scar was still pretty bad, but at least the swelling had gone down. Everyone else remained the same as they were a few days before when they first crashed.

"You got me there," you scratched the back of your head and chuckled, trying to go to a different topic to discuss. They all mentally sighed in relief that you wouldn't ask any further.

"What do we do now?" Tao asked, completely bored.

"What do you usually do here?" Lay said to you.

You shrugged as you tied the just used vine onto one of the tree branches above you. "Hunt, gather, build, take care of my animals, bathe, sleep," you recited your usual schedule.

"Bleh, boring," Xiumin commented as he plopped flat on the floor and began making sand angels.

"Oh well I'm sorry that my life isn't as glamorous as yours," you sarcastically remarked, sticking your tongue out at them. "What do you usually do, then?" 

"Work, shower, sleep," Luhan counted on his fingers and wiggled them.

"Bleh, boring," you mimicked Xiumin's actions and lay on the sand next to him. He popped his head up to look at you. 

"Touché," he pointed at you while you giggled.

"Well I don't know about you guys, but I haven't bathed in days," you pretended to smell your armpit. The group of six grimaced, sticking their tongues out in disgust. You rolled your eyes at their silliness. "I'm off to bathe," you announced. Little did you know, right after you left, the guys were stalked you until they knew you were gone until discussing their latest plan.

"Good thing ________ didn't make us perform," Lay pretended to wipe off sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand.

"Yeah, I want it to be a surprise for her birthday in two days," Kris agreed.

"But the thing is, ________ wakes up before us and always knows everything going on around the island. How are we supposed to set it up?" Lay asked, considering everything that came with the scheme.

Luhan puffed his cheeks in thought, then brightened up his face and turned to Chen. "You do it," he pointed at him.

Chen pointed at himself. "Me? Do what?" 

"You're always betting with her, right?" he asked, draping an arm around Chen's shoulder. It was true. Almost everyday of them being here, you and Chen always making deals and messing around with each other, just for the fun of it. You thought of him as your best friend, but also your rival.

"Yeah... why?" Chen raised his eyebrow at his sudden question.

"Distract her for us. Whenever she's on her way to the beach, just make a challenge, or dare, or whatever you do with her, until we tell you it's safe," Luhan explained.

"How will I know when it's safe, though?" Chen questioned, still a bit iffy on the idea.

"Sabin!" Xiumin snapped his fingers at his brilliant idea.

"What?! No! Sabin can't even see us without sending us death glares. If we even try to get near him, he'll wanna rip our throats out!" Chen clutched onto his neck, totally against the plan now.

"Then we'll bribe him, I don't know! When we're done, we'll just have Sabin find you guys. Then it won't be so suspicious," Xiumin crossed his arms, not giving up on his suggestion.

Finally, Chen sighed, seeing that none of them would want to drop the scheme. "Fine. But just remember, I'm doing this for ________. Not for you... people!" he joked, rolling his eyes.


O_O hey..... how you doing??? so... update! hooray! after it's been like... a week since i last updated... -bows on knees- SO SORRY!!! even this chapter might not make up for it... :( I was busy, actually. first off, when I was still bored, I got accepted into like.... 5 application fics! little did i know... some of them required A LOT of work.... then, i also have my two other stories... BUT STILL SO SORRY! i'll try to update another chapter tomorrow to help make up for it! comment? subscribe?

-dino-nered525