Night Fight

Trapped on Exo Island

Have you ever regretted something so much that you wish you could have reversed time before it even happened?

CRASH

Yeah. That's how you're feeling now.

You had to admit, although they came as... uninvited intruders, they were good friends. You know, when they weren't... like this.

"Noona! Sing a lullaby for us!"

"Nooooo! Let's play a game~!"

"Like what? We should tell ghost stories!"

"LUUUHAAAAN-GEEE! You know I hate those kinds of stories!"

"That's the point!"

"You're so mean! ________! Tell Luhan-ge to stop being mean to people!"

Oh boy, this is the life...

The men boys kept on pestering you, each wanting something different, and by the looks of it, it obviously didn't seem like they would stop anytime soon. Bottling up all of your anger and irritation, you finally snapped.

"SHUT UP!"

Chen tried, "B-But ________-"

"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!" you pointed a stern finger at him, making him cower back. "Jinjja..." you whispered yourself and tugged on your hair.

"Oh! You speak Korean, too?" Lay questioned. You rolled your eyes.

"I'm half Korean, half Chinese. My name is LEE ________, if you haven't forgotten," you replied, emphasizing on your surname.

Lay shrugged and defended, "I'm forgetful!"

"Anyways..." Kris stood from his previous position and wiped his hands on his pants, "I vote on telling ghost stories." Luhan fist-pumped while Tao pouted.

After a series of arguments and votings, you all decided to tell scary stories, resulting in Tao's more saddened state. You, yourself, was like the maknae and got extremely creeped out during those kinds of things, but you promised them you would get them back to sleep. One nightmare was better than not being able to sleep because of a certain six. (Although that certain six was your nightmare...)

You sat in a circle, next to Luhan, who was literally bouncing in his seat, and Xiumin, who was smirking to himself weirdly. What's up with him?

"I'll go first," he calmly stated. You rolled your eyes. That's why...

He cleared his throat and coughed once before sitting up straight to begin his supposed frightening story. "On a dark, stormy night, much like tonight, a-"

Kris snorted, interrupting. "It's not stormy..."

Xiumin rolled his eyes and jokingly shot a glare at the leader. "Whatever. Anyways... on a dark, UNSTORMY night," (Kris grinned at his self-correction.), "a large group of seven on an island like this one," (Tao counted how many people there were in the middle of the floor and frowned at the result.), "heard a loud, brutal scram, as if someone were being murdered in the middle of the sea. It came time and time again until it turned into only mere screeches. Not long after, one of them pointed out that there was a large object that had washed up onto shore."

You began hugging your knees and burying your head in them, attempting to tune out everything that was being said. Looking left and right, Xiumin still had his evil grin-smirk on, and Luhan had wide eyes, waiting for the upcoming event to take place. Both Lay and Kris looked totally uninterested; Lay playing with the loose straw on the floor while Kris was poking Lay's cheek, comforting Tao, already having tears stream down his face.

The eldest continued, "They decided that half of them would go down to check it out while the other half stayed. Around a couple minutes later, three more loud hollers and screams were heard. The four started to get creeped out, so instead of going after them, they hid for shelter in a nearby cave," he dropped the malicious expression and exchanged it with a more solemn one. "A boulder from above fell over, as if it were pushed, and blocked the exit. They were trapped in nothing but pure darkness with no way out. Soon, after multiple attempts of trying to escape, they swore that they could hear their other friends' voices. Then they realized it wasn't a hallucination, since they were right in front of them, along with this scary sea hag. Four more screams. They were never seen again."

There was a brief moment of utter silence before Lay dropped the tense mood. "That's it?"

You sat up as well, rolling your eyes. "Hehe.... yeah, I-I mean th-that wasn't even scary..." you coughed, "Is-Is it hot in here to you guys?" Fanning yourself, they all shook their heads. "W-Well... I am. There, I helped you go to sleep, I'm gonna go for some fresh air."

Already out the door, a shiver ran down your spine at the frightening story that was still fresh in your mind. A walk.... a walk will get my mind off of it...

As you traveled alongside the edge of the ocean, you yawned while dipping your feet in the water. Although it was ice-cold, to you it still left off an incredible sensation that lasted forever. That is, until a twig snapped behind you.

With your heart rapidly beating, you whirled your head around, only to find that there was nothing- or no one, there. You snorted to yourself. I'm being so paranoid.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" a shriek sounded, alarming you immensely. You recognized it as Luhan's high-pitched tone. Luhan!

"What the hell?!" you yelled back, sprinting your way to your beginning point. "What's wrong?!" you screamed when another shrill cry was heard. By then, tears were already b the edges of your eyes and everything became blurry, leading to your dismay as you tripped on the side of a large boulder and tumbled to the ground at the foot of the hut.

You bounded up the ladder, not paying the littlest attention to the blood trickling down your knee from the fall. Bursting through the open way, you shouted, "What happened?!"

Nothing but the slightest bit of wind passed your ears. The guys were just in the middle of the room, staring at you like nothing even happened. Then, like it was all planned out, they started to chuckle in unison, soon erupting into fits of laughter. What the hell.....

It took you a moment to finally figure out what was happening, and once you did, your facial expression changed to more of a pissed off one. "Not funny," you crossed your arms and shot them a death glare.

"Y-Ye-Yeah," Luhan said through the small breaks he had between his laughing, "To you!" he pointed at you and doubled over, holding his sides, crying from the large amounts of giggling at once.

While everyone else but Chen were paying no attention to your irritated expression, he became intimidated and quickly said, "It was Luhan's idea!"

Being someone that doesn't like to be made a fool of, you grabbed the nearest thing around you, which happened to be a coconut from the tree that towered over your hut, and chucked it mercilessly at the older. Having fast reflexes, Luhan stopped laughing and ducked just in time to have the round fruit skim the hair that was sticking out on top of his head.

"Yah!" he grabbed his head,"What was that for?"

"What was that for?! You had me worried to death!"

"It was a joke," he defended.

"That was a pretty sick joke to me!"

"Let loose a little!" he retorted, but in his tone of voice, it was more of an angry argument.

"I've been stuck on an island for around five years! 'Letting loose,' isn't an option!"

He got up from his spot, "You seem to always use that excuse, don't you? You know, nobody's perfect so stop trying to act like you're so cool that you were able to live on an island without dying! You aren't that tough!"

"I am!" you pointed at yourself, but automatically regretted it once you had noticed that you just proved his point.

Lay was the first to interrupt the fight. "Ummmmm guys? I think we should settle down now, it's over....." he tried shoving Luhan back away from you a bit.

"No, it's not over! If we're going to be stuck on this island together with her she could at least fix her attitude!" Luhan furrowed his eyebrows and you gasped at his comment.

"Fix my attitude?!" you practically had steam shooting out from your ears. "What are you gonna do about it, huh?! Without me, you're dead here!"

He took another step closer to you and shut his eyes tight for a minute before turning towards the other members and pointing at you. "You see?! This is the kind of attitude I was talking about!" he yelled, making Lay cower back from his spot. Never had he, or any of the other members, have ever seen Luhan that angry before.

Luhan returned his attention back to you. "Oh yeah? Well you said it yourself when we came to this island. Remember? If we weren't here, you'd probably be stuck on this island forever?"

"Planes have come before... but they never noticed me. Since we have more people, I thought it would be easier to see form up there."

Remembering your exact words, you stuttered, "I.... I....."

He raised his eyebrows at you. "You what?"

"I.... WELL AT LEAST I'M MORE OF A MAN THAN YOU ARE!!!" you blurted angrily, stomping out of the door with your fists clenched and your face as red as a cherry tomato.

But before you could get out of earshot, Luhan hollered after you, "STOP BEING SO CONCEITED!!" You groaned and stomped your foot one last time, then went off to finally get some sleep for the night.

=========================================================

Yeah i know, i havent been updating in a while and it upsets me, too, it's just that... school . nuff said. im sure LOTS of you feel that way and that im not the only one... (i hope not...) anyways, sorry if i made you a bit too..... conceited, but i thought it would be better than having a girl who's all-around perfect, i mean, nobody like that actually exists, so yeah... alrighty then! Oh and yea i know the story was hardly even scary but it was the best i could come up with on the spot...

-dino-nerd525