Spending Time with You

Trapped on Exo Island

"OW OW OW!" you heard somebody scream behind you. You quickly faced in the direction of the boys and gasped to see Luhan rolling on the floor in pain. His ankle was still not recovered yet, and it probably just got worse.

"What happened?" you worriedly asked him. Luhan rolled onto his back and winced as he held his ankle tightly.

"I tripped on a root. Agggghhh," he wailed, scrunching up his face as he wobbled back on one foot. Both Lay and Xiumin draped either one of Luhan's arms around each of their shoulders for support.

You bent down in front of him, earning a confused look from him. "Get on," you volunteered.

"A-Are you sure?" he slightly hesitated.

You sighed. "Do you want me to help you or not?"

Luhan slumped his shoulders. "Yes," he responded and climbed onto your back, hanging onto your neck for support. You hopped a bit to get a better hold of him before you kept on walking.

"You guys stay here and keep practicing your shooting. I'm gonna go take Luhan back," you told them. They nodded in understanding as you set off.

About halfway there, you remained silent, until Luhan started conversation.

"I feel so wimpy..." Even though you couldn't see his face, you knew he was pouting.

"It's not that bad... Just your ankle," you shrugged.

"But isn't the guy supposed to carry the girl?" he asked, resting his chin on your shoulder.

"Not necessarily," you replied.

He apologized, "Sorry, am I heavy?"

You laughed. "Not at all. Once I had to carry Sabin because he had splinters in his paws."

"How old are you?" he suddenly questioned.

You tilted your head, deep in thought. To be frank, you didn't really know. "I'm not really sure, I lose track of time here."

He chuckled and started to play with your hair, twirling it and combing it with his fingers. "Do you know when your birthday is?"

You poked your tongue into the inside of your cheek. "Er... it's... somewhere in June... or July... or was it January? I don't know, I think the month started with a J," you giggled. 

"Let's just hope you're younger than us," Luhan tried to crawl back onto you when he realized he was slipping. You smirked at him and jumped, getting back into place.

"Oh really? And why is that?" you smiled.

"No reason, no reason," he pat you on the head twice.

"How old are you guys?" you asked back.

He tapped his chin. "Xiumin, Kris, and I are all twenty-two, Lay is twenty, and Chen and Tao are nineteen."

You widened your eyes and felt your jaw drop. You tried to look back at him, but could only get a tiny glimpse of his face. "You're twenty-two?!" you asked, totally astonished.

He snickered. "I know, I get that a lot. I'm actually older than Kris."

"Ah, really?! But you have such a baby face!" you blurted out the last part. He laughed as you two reached your destination.

As you walked inside, you set him down on the floor with a sigh of relief, then shuffled to the back of the small hut to retrieve a medium sized picture. You handed it to him.

He looked at the picture, then back at you, then back at the picture. "What is this?" 

"It's a picture of me and my parents on my third birthday. Check the back, I think it has the date on it," you said before running back and getting something that would help his throbbing ankle.

Luhan stared at the picture. Your hair was tied in two pigtails, and you were wearing a puffy-sleeved, white dress with your parents on either side of you, kissing both of your cheeks. How cute... He flipped it around and tried to make out the small cursive writing. "________'s third birthday. Born on June 30th, 1992," he said out loud. That's in a week... (a/n: you can change the birth date to yours, but keep the year)

"So? How old am I? I could never read the handwriting," you plopped yourself next to him.

"You're nineteen. Twenty in a week. So you're older than Chen and Tao," he nodded.

You beamed. "Cool. So I probably don't have a chance with them," you joked.

"Nah, Chen likes noonas," Luhan pointed out. You giggled.

As you were tending to his leg, he couldn't help but get lost in thought. Her birthday's in a week... we should do something for her since she's already done so much for us...

An unknown smile crept up on the edges of his lips. You turned to face him and stumbled back a bit once you saw him smiling creepily at you. You snapped your fingers in front of his face. "Luhan? You okay?"

He hummed in response and turned his head. "Sorry." You jokingly scoffed and rolled your eyes.

After you wrapped up his ankle, you helped him get up. "We should probably get back to the others now. Do you think you can walk?" He nodded.

"Let's go. After you," he gestured for you to get out of the house first. You giggled and continued to walk back as you two talked about the most random things.


Kk, so probably gonna be a double update in honor of Exo's 100th day! Woohoo! Look out for the next chapter probably sometime later today~

-dino-nerd525