First Date(?)

Trapped on Exo Island

"Where are we going?" Luhan asked for what seemed to be the hundredth time.

"Just shut up, we're almost there," you replied and continued leading him. It was quite amusing to you- RIGHT after you had just made up with each other, you were acting like nothing ever happened. Was it because you guys sort of... missed(?) each other?

Or perhaps you guys realized that the whole fight was stupid.

Yeah. That's it.

"And.... we're.... here!" you exclaimed and hopped to a halt. "Tadah~"

Luhan looked up, his face automatically washed with awe and amazement. "Uwaaaah, it's so pretty!"

Before the both of you was a large pool that was silent and calm. It was bigger than the one that you bathed in, and it was a lot cleaner, too. There was a colossal tree that had a long, rigid branch stick out and hover over the water. Surrounding everything else were other trees and bushes, flowers of all sort and a small cave opening far out to the left of the scenery. To top it all off, a waterfall- one just the size of a water slide- crashed and splashed at the foot of the pool.

You giggled. "I'm guessing you like it?"

"How come we've never been here before after our month of being here?" he asked, twirling and spinning around the pool, slipping ever now and then.

"Because it's my secret little spot. It's where I go to when I want to be alone. You're the first to be here besides me," you explained. He nodded and grinned at your last sentence.

"So that means I'm special?"

"You could say that."

"So what do we do now?"

You remained silent. But your actions said it all. With one flick of your wrist, you sent Luhan lashing about through the air and flying into the shallow end of the pool. He fell bottom first and immediately scrambled back up to the surface quickly, running his hands through his hair and dusting himself off, (although there was nothing to exactly dust) almost in a frustrated kind of way.

"Uhmmm you all right?" you asked, noting his distressed state.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine," came his shaky response.

Not convinced, you turned to face him, "You sure? It.... didn't seem like it."

"I said I'm fine," he barked in more of a harsher tone than used.

"You can't swim, can you?" you asked, finally getting the hint. That is, if he even wanted you to know in the first place. He turned and sighed, nodding his head up and down almost in shame.

"How'd you guess?" he questioned back at you and sat down in his spot.

You laughed and took the seat next to him, automatically curling up into a ball. "'I'm fine' is probably the biggest lie out there. The rest was kind of obvious."

Luhan sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck, bitterly chuckling. "Funny how we just discussed my manliness and I can't even swim."

You pouted although it had nothing to do with you. You just felt a bit bad for him, especially since he's only thinking about it because you brought it up in the first place. It's almost as if he's been watching his every move. If you could turn back time, you wish that you could have taken back what you said and just apologize, but your pigheadedness got in the way.

"I can teach you," you offered. Luhan looked up at you.

"________, I hope you realize that it just proves my point even more if I get you to teach me."

"Luhan."

"Fine."

You clapped. "Good! We can start tomorrow. I think my leg is finally healing."

"One thing," he said. You tilted your head at him, and he continued. "Can you maybe... not tell the others about this?"

You gave him a look of understanding and nodded. "Of course." You were about to ask him what he wanted to do next; however, a loud cry of your name shrilled in your ears. You shut your eyes tight, then opened them. "We should get going then. It seems like the members are back from who-knows-what."

After you disappeared in the shadows of the trees, Luhan kicked a small pebble on the ground. "Not that much of a date, was it?" he murmured to himself.

"Yes?" you called after Kris who had been the one that called you.

He looked like he had been running, and he jogged up to you, slowing down in the process. He gave a slight smile and bent down to catch his breath. He gave out another shaky sigh of relief once Luhan was in view as well. "There you are. It was like you two disappeared or something.

Luhan's mouth flew agape in astonishment while you narrowed your eyes at the leader. "We disappeared? Then where have you and the others been all day, hm?"

Suddenly Tao came in to help the older who seemed like he was all out of ideas and excuses. "Hunting," he quickly finished.

"Where? I looked everywhere for you guys," you said, your voice fresh with curiosity and sarcasm.

Tao gave a hesitant smile and wrapped one arm around Kris's shoulder, prepared to lead him out. Without taking a second look, he pointed to a random area in the forest. "Oh just over..... over there you know. Waaaaaayy back there, alright let's go, duizhang."

In reality, the Exo-M members had been running around all day trying not to get caught by you and Luhan. They had managed to get away while you both woke up and made up, but there had been countless times when either the panda, the troll, or the baozi would give away their positions. They did lose track of you, though, when you went out for your "date."

You chuckled with a small shake of your head. Truth be told, you did happen to spot Kris's tall figure and chestnut brown hair outside your window when you woke up, but decided to give them that much.

***

The next day, it was you and Luhan to run off somewhere, leaving the five dumbfounded for the day. You both headed off to the same place as yesterday to get ready for swimming lessons.

As you were instructing him step by step, it made you feel quite uncomfortable since he wasn't getting anything right, and the only way he'd be able to with your help was if you had a little direct contact with him. Two slight flaws: you tried to avoid any act of skinship as possible and he was shirtless, but you had promised Luhan to get him to swim by the end of two weeks' time.

Oh poop.

You were stuck.




herro herro c: yea not the longest update.... D: but its an update! *throws confetti* alright so i guess i kinda gave up on the whole updating once a week thingie but im trying my best and i hope you can understand! shanks~!

-dino-nerd525