Apologies

Trapped on Exo Island

Back home with Exo-K, the other members have been convinced that their other half had been lost at sea- and were never coming back. Although they all knew it, they still had high hopes and would come up to their pilot every day to check up, but they would always get the same answer. "Nope." or "Sorry." or just a simple shake of the head.

Because of all this, the rest of Exo had stayed inactive for the past weeks. They had even come back from America without even doing anything leading to their international fans' distress. The fans were extremely outraged and some even started to threaten and send out their hate directly.

It was still a lot to take in for the members, but it still all managed to sink in after around the third week.

Suho, who was once their guardian and responsible leader, had resorted to drinking in hopes to wash away all of his pain. Every day when his brothers would wake up, they'd either find him gone or lying somewhere in the living room, the stench of alcohol fresh from his body. Following his leader, Kai wasn't any better with his drugs and drinks.

The cheery, happy-virus Chanyeol had turned into a real jerk. If you were to even at least touch him without his permission you would expect a scolding. He was cold, distant, and was either drop-dead serious with what he said, or had his tone of voice dripped in sarcasm. To be honest, the members were actually afraid to get near him.

And even though they were inactive, D.O spent his time all day working and practicing. He would go out early in the morning, practice his dancing and vocals all day at the SM building, then would sleep there. So basically, seeing D.O at the dorm was extremely rare.

The shy little maknae Sehun stayed in his room all day and wouldn't come out unless it he was to eat or go to the bathroom. He was suffering from severe depression and didn't know when he'd come out of it. He never spoke anymore and did God-knows-what in his room.

And that leaves Baekhyun. Well, nobody really knew what happened to him, actually. He was kind of a mix of all of them (excluding D.O. He wouldn't give a crap if he were to be fired and never to return again.) He would go out every weekend, he'd stay in his room, and whenever Chanyeol snapped at him, he wasn't afraid to snap back, resulting in many fights between the two best friends.

Exo-K was a mess. They barely talked to each other, or just at all at that. But deep in their minds and hearts, they were all thinking the same thing:

I want everything back to normal.

***

A couple more days had gone by. Neither you or Luhan had any intention of forgiving the other. While one was conceited and the other was feminine, one thing was for sure. You were both pig-headed and wouldn't go down without the last laugh.

Everything wasn't that great for the rest of Exo-M, either. Summer had reached its peak as everything was as hot as it could get. As soon as a fish was on dry land, there was no need to kill it afterwards. It was already dead from lack of water. Also, your argument affects them as well. They have to take turns with who would be with you and who would be with Luhan for the day since you two would fight every time you were near the other and they didn't want that, for their heads couldn't take so much noise at once. Your leg was completely wrapped up and Kris was still sore from all of the bee stings, resulting in more stress.

"We need to get them to forgive each other," Lay stated, "this is getting way out of hand."

Chen chortled, "No kidding. Two days ago ________ actually tried to choke Luhan hyung," he gestured over to Luhan who was sleeping soundly. The others had woken up from a small earthquake; however, you and Luhan didn't seem to notice.

Xiumin sighed and rested his chin in his hand, his arm being supported by the floor. "Now that I think about it, they'd actually make a good couple."

Kris's eyes widened at this remark as he tossed and turned his head to the others to see if thy agreed. To his dismay, they chuckled and nodded.

"Like an old married couple," Tao whispered and giggled.

Chen stood up, and as if he had gotten the best idea in the universe, his whole face brightened. "We should try and set them up!"

"Nice thinking," Lay snickered and high-fived him.

In the back of the hut away from the conversation, Kris scratched the back of his neck and decided to join in on the little chat. "How about not?" He didn't know exactly why, but Kris didn't like the idea at all. Just the thought of you together as a couple with Luhan really... it really irked him. You gave him a funny feeling in his stomach that he hadn't experienced since he was in middle school. He just couldn't put a finger on it as to what it was exactly. Maybe Kris just thought of you as a sister and he was overprotective?

Everyone else looked at Kris strangely. "Why not?" Tao asked, tugging on the leader's sleeve.

Kris cleared his throat and shrugged. "I dunno, I just think they wouldn't make a good couple." While the others couldn't care less about his opinion and continued on their scheming, Lay was a little less oblivious and walked over to the older who was trying to go back to dreamland.

"You like her," he suddenly said, quiet enough for only the two to hear. Not like anyone else would hear, since they were all the way across the house engaged in their own conversation.

"Like who?"

He slumped his shoulders and rolled his eyes. "Who do you think?"

"________?"

"Who else?"

"No, I don't."

Lay cracked a small smile and continued, "That's what they all say," he whispered and pat the other's back.

Kris raised a brow. "What are you trying to say?"

"I think you know exactly what I'm trying to say."

"Enough with the games, Yixing."

"What I'm saying is, why else would you care about Luhan dating ________?" he questioned.

"Because I'm-" he cut himself off in the middle of his sentence to think of a better explanation than, "They don't look good together."

"Exactly," Lay whispered and chuckled a bit before leaving to let Kris sort his thoughts out a bit.

Do I really like her??

***

Early in the morning, you quietly got up and yawned. Lucky for you, you all had managed to rebuild your hut and was able to actually get decent hours of sleep. You stretched one last time before getting up and hobbling over to your window. You opened the curtains all the way, breathing in the scent of the sea and hearing the sweet sound of the crashing waves.

You changed the bandage on your leg and secured it tightly. You couldn't stand the fact that your leg was barely able to even walk. It made you feel like part of your body was dead and that it was being closed off from the world.

After you carefully made your way down the ladder, you limped across the forest and onto the beach, only to be greeted by a sleepyhead Luhan who wasn't that happy to see you first thing in the morning. He was sitting on one of the logs you sit on to eat, fanning himself, probably waiting for the other members to come.

You scoffed at him. "Where are the others?" you asked, getting straight to the point. He merely shrugged and looked at you.

In one moment you felt yourself melt a little. You never really noticed before, his eyes were glowing brown orbs that captivated you. For a second your eyes locked, intensely staring at each other as if there were a spark between them.

"They weren't there when I woke up."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"..."

"..."

For a while you two stood like this, you not talking to him, him not talking to you. The only thing heard was the silent waves and the breeze that rattled the palm trees.

You ran your fingers in your hair to try and keep yourself occupied from the awkwardness while he drew circles in the sand with a long and jagged stick.

Luhan cleared his throat, and you swore you could have heard him mutter something, but all you could hear was, "Ehm Shcagee"

You furrowed your eyebrows as that curiosity feel washed through you. You decided to leave it alone, but when the incoherent words came again, you asked, "What did you say?"

"I-I didn't say anything."

"Yes, you did. Twice."

"So now you have to monitor everything I say?"

You raised your hands up in defense, "Sor-ry," you said sarcastically, "I just thought you said something. Oh won't you forgive me, Almighty Manly One?" you rolled your eyes, but couldn't help but crack a smile at your lame joke. Luhan bit his lip at risk of laughing at himself.

Another moment of silence before another one of Luhan's, "Ehm Shcagee,"'s.

You left it alone that time. After all, he would probably just snap at you again. He tapped you on the shoulder to get your attention.

"What?"

"Aren't you going to ask me what I said?"

"Why would I?"

"You did before."

Your mouth hung slightly agape in surprise. "Uhm... okay. What did you-"

"I'm sorry," he finally choked out. "I... I shouldn't have started that whole prank in the first place. You're just trying to help us on this island and I should be more thankful for that. You aren't... that conceited."

You laughed and playfully punched his shoulder. "Was that what you were trying to tell me? That's all I needed to hear. I'm sorry, too." You stared at him, and he looked back at you as if he were waiting for something. "Oh!" you exclaimed in realization. "And you're manly, don't worry." He smiled making you giggle.

"Well, I don't think they're going to come down any time soon... for some odd reason," you stated, looking at the empty hut. "Wanna go check something out with me?"

"You mean like a.... a date?" he asked.

"I guess you could call it that. Well, as much of a date it can get considering the fact we're on a deserted island," you chuckled, then gestured for the older to follow which he obliged to.

My first date, both of you thought. This should be interesting.


In speaking of apologies... *bows multiple times* i'm sorry for not updating in like, a while.... T^T school is seriously making me crazy, but i hope i'll still be able to update in this next week. my other stories are coming to closes (well one of them is, the other is like, almost at the ) so that means a new story! horray! *throws confetti* hint: it will be a hunhan fic~~ boom shakalaka! sorry to those of you who dont ship gay couples, though...

-dino-nerd525