Sabin

Trapped on Exo Island

"_-________? You know this thing?" Xiumin jerked his head towards the irritated tiger.

Still holding its long tail, you its ear. "Sabin is not just a thing. He is more than that. He's a living being just like you and me," you snuggled with Sabin and lectured them. You suddenly let go of him. "And Sabin..." you looked down on the guilty tiger. "I told you they were going to stay here," you scolded him while Luhan, Tao, and Xiumin watched.

"I didn't know you could talk to tigers," Tao forcefully pushed off of the ground, hoisting himself up.

"I can't. I guess all my animals just understand me," you giggled.

Sabin seemed to glare at them, then crawled back behind you, still eyeing their every move.

Soon enough, the others came as well, sending Sabin into another wild attack. As you were holding his tail back you smiled at all of them apologetically. "Sorry, he's a bit over protective..." 

After you got Sabin settled down calmly, you smiled at them. "You guys can go back, I'm going to be here," you sent them off.

***

-Next Day-

You carefully and silently crawled your way up to the small hut and happily smiled once you saw that the six were peacefully asleep. As you set down the breakfast you caught for them, you tip toed over to the drowsy men, starting to examine them.

You stared at Kris's face. You poked his cheek and giggled silently when he stirred a bit. You bounced his fluffy hair and it with your hands. He's really handsome... I wonder if he has a girlfriend or not...

You laughed. "Wouldn't be surprised if he did," you whispered to yourself.

"If I did what?" he suddenly smirked without opening his eyes. Completely shocked, you stumbled back a few steps and pretended to do something else.

He flung his right eye open and chuckled once he saw your reaction.

"Oh nothing, nothing..." you waved your hands in the air.

"Come on, you can tell me," he said with his soft and gentle voice, starting to walk towards you. 

"I-I.... wouldn't be surprised i-if you.... if you did well during our first hunting lesson!" you blurted out the last part a bit too loudly, considering the rest of Exo-M were slowly getting up. You instantly clamped your hand over your mouth and flashed an apologetic glance at them.

Kris grinned and pat your head. "Thanks, ________."

Once he strode coolly over to the rest to help awaken them, you sighed in relief. Good save, ________, good save...

"Ummm... I made you breakfast... well, I caught it," you gestured your hands to the live fish in front of them. Xiumin, Tao, and Chen started poking them with sticks while Lay, Kris, and Luhan stared at you weirdly.

"Not that we aren't grateful or anything, but... why are they still moving?" Lay scratched his head.

"Good question. This is the first challenge to hunting. Killing animals. I want each of you to pass this spear around and stab it until it dies," you tossed Chen the spear and looked at him expectantly.

He hesitated and stabbed the fin gently, but it still continued to flop around carelessly. You sighed. "Try it again."

This time, he looked away and sent the sharp blade straight through the middle, killing it immediately. He passed it around. Lay and Kris had no problem with killing it, but Xiumin, Luhan, and Tao, however, waited until the fish died from lack of water.

You face palmed yourself. "How are you supposed to survive if you can't even kill a fish?" you pinched the bridge of your nose and stood in front of them.

"I feel bad!" Tao gave his fish another poke.

"You can't feel bad here unless you want to die. I remember I felt bad, too, but I almost died from starvation. Sabin was the one who caught me my first meal. Come to the beach, we have to make our spears now."

***

"Hyung, why aren't they here yet?" D.O's worried voice croaked as he paced back and forth in front of the rest of Exo-K and the managers.

"Did you try calling them?" Kai asked Exo-M's manager. To everyone's dismay, he sighed and rubbed his temples.

"I've tried countless amount of times. Even called the pilot. Not picking up," he shook his head.

"I think we should call someone to go find them," Chanyeol commented.

"But what if they just hit some turbulence and are already here? We should just wait until tomorrow and see, then call," Suho disagreed.

"I'm kind of scared... what if something happened to them?" Sehun looked down at his feet.

"C'mon, Sehun. Don't say that... They'll probably be here any minute now," Baekhyun rubbed the maknae's back.

I hope... they thought at the same time.

***

"No, Luhan, you don't hold it like that or it won't be accurate," you guided his hands across the long tree bark as the small knife widdled the material away. Luhan nodded in realization and turned his head only to find yours right next to his, dangerously close. You also turned your head and noticed this, backing away quickly. Flustered, you fanned yourself with your hand and set off to help Kris with his, seeing that he was having a bit of trouble as well.

You watched him throw his unfinished spear on the ground carelessly and ruffle his hair in frustration.

"Need a little help there?" you smiled at his irritated face.

"It isn't strong enough. Every time I throw it at something, it breaks," he explained and plopped down onto the sand.

"Why have you been using tree bark for your base? That's only for the bottom where you hold it. You use wood from the logs over there," you sat next to him on your knees and pointed at the pile of logs and sticks you had collected that morning.

"I thought that's what I've been using," he scratched his head.

"Nope. You've been using tree bark which is only good for this part," you showed him your spear.

"But I put a whole pile of it right here, where did it..." he trailed as he saw a snickering Xiumin and Tao. "I'll be right back," he growled.

You cracked up as you watched Kris chase the two, holding your sides when Xiumin tripped and toppled on top of Tao. Your laugh soon faded and faced your attention on Kris as he helped them up. I guess he was just kidding... You unknowingly smiled when he dusted the sand off of them. How nice... A guy like that has to have a girlfriend... Wait, what??? Why am I even thinking about this, they just got here yesterday!

Grrrrr....

You were broken out of your deep thoughts when Sabin nuzzled under your chin to get your attention. You pet his ear, eyes never leaving Kris. He jerked his neck up, making your head fall back. You widened your eyes and looked at him. He gave you a knowing look. 

You rolled your eyes. "Don't worry, it's not gonna happen," you reassured him. He tilted his head to the side and seemed to raise his eyebrow at you. I swear, this tiger acts like a human sometimes... You scoffed. "I'm being serious here! Geez, you act just like my mother... if I even knew my mother," you crossed your arms. He seemed to understand and placed a paw on your knee, cuddling both your faces together. You giggled. You suddenly saw a hand reach out and Sabin's ear, resulting in Sabin's purring.

"He's actually kind of cute," Kris spoke. You shrugged.

"Has way too much pride and self-confidence for a tiger, though," you rolled your eyes. Sabin whirled his head around to face you, glaring. You laughed and pat his head.

"Kidding! Kind of," you whispered the last part so only you and Kris could hear. Kris stifled a laugh.

"Hey ________! Can you help meeeee?!" Chen whined, coming up next to you, holding his broken tool. "I don't know what I did..."

You brushed the sand off of yourself and slowly pushed yourself to stand up. "Yeah sure. It's confusing, I know."

While you were walking away, you pivoted and glanced over at Kris who was having a hard time making his arrow with Sabin in the way. You cupped your hands around your mouth and shouted, "If he gets in the way, just point to the house, he'll leave!" Kris gave you the thumbs-up sign and nodded to show he understood.


Heyo~ Sorry, I haven't updated in 4 days :( And there will be a love triangle/any other shape because it got the most votes~ So you can probably tell that Kris is one of them... but the other will be revealed soon!!!! Please comment, subscribe, and tell your friends!

-dino-nerd525