Your Island

Trapped on Exo Island

"W-Who's there?" a new voice called.

"Xiumin, is that you?" Chen, still coughing, crawled over to the small voice.

"Do I sound like a boy to you?" the obvious girl asked. Right at that moment, a petite girl with wavy black hair and doll like features popped out of the trees and bushes. Her hair was tied into a lazy, loose bun, and all she was wearing was a white sports bra and very short, ripped up denim shorts, making the boys blush. She was barefoot and had random leaves and dirt scattered amongst herself, and carried something that looked sort of like a bow and arrow. Who is this, you're asking? Well this... this is you.

Exo, dumbfounded, backed away from you, a bit frightened from your surprise appearance.

"Who are you?" Luhan bluntly asked.

"I think the real question is who you are. In my home," you pointed at yourself and sighed before putting out the small fire from the plane with the ocean water.

"Your home?" Lay tilted his head to the side, confused. 

"Problem?" you mimicked his action. "I know where your friend is," you informed them. Their heads perked up at the comment.

Luhan managed to walk over to you slowly, still sore from the crash. "Where *cough* is he?!" he shook you by the shoulders, determined to find their lost friend.

You sighed. "Follow me," You began walking into the detailed jungle sort of thing. As the boys followed, they stared at the scene in awe. There were vines and trees everywhere, so many that you wouldn't be able to see where you were going if it wasn't for the narrow dirt road in the middle of it all.

"I was able to take care of some of his wounds. He was hurt pretty bad, but he'll make it," you shrugged, watching them run over to a sleeping Xiumin, covered in leaves that were stuck to his skin. 

"What is this?" Kris asked, pointing at one of the sticky leaves.

"They serve as bandages," you explained shortly.

"So... not to be rude or anything, but who are you exactly?" Tao questioned.

"My name is ________. Lee ________," you introduced. 

"Oh, we should probably introduce ourselves, then. 1, 2, 3," Kris spoke, then told everyone to join.

"We are ONE! Hello, we are EXO-M!" they sang.

"I'm Chen," he smiled warmly at you, the best he could with his scar.

"Kris. I'm also the leader," he put his hand out for you to shake. You gladly accepted it, getting some dirt from your hand onto his. He chuckled before wiping his hand on his pants.

"I'm the youngest, Tao. Nice to meet you," he bowed politely.

"I'm Lay," he waved slightly at you.

"And I'm Luhan. Our friend that you saved is Xiumin. Thanks for helping him," Luhan pointed at Xiumin.

"Yeah, we are all very grateful for that," Lay bowed. You were a bit taken back by their thank you. You weren't very used to polite stuff like that. Not anymore, anyway.

"Uh yeah, sure," you crossed your arms.

Suddenly, Tao gasped. "Ch-Chen... what's on your head?!" he covered his mouth.

"Wha-?" Chen raised his eyebrow and put his hands to the top of his head and brought it down to his face, only to see a large chameleon looking back at him. He shrieked as he dropped the creature.

You rolled your eyes and caught it before it reached the ground. "You wimps, this is Dooly. You almost dropped him."

"Dooly?" Luhan laughed. "Like that dinosaur cartoon?" 

"What of it?!" you snapped, making him stumble back a few steps. You smiled a bit before placing Dooly calmly on your shoulder.

"Nothing, it's cute," he grinned.

You rolled your eyes again before realizing what was on Chen's face. You reached out to touch the wound, making him wince.

"You're all hurt..." your voice drifted off before checking on the others' injuries.

"Some of you may even have broken bones," you finished.

"Well we just got into a plane crash," Lay said, a bit too casually.

"Plane crash?!" you seemed to zone off a bit, making Luhan to snap his fingers in front of your face.

"You there?" 

"Huh? Oh, right. I'll help your injuries, come with me," she began walking further and deeper into the vines and thorns, and before they knew it, they were in front of a big pool of water.

"Now what?" Chen asked.

"Now what? Strip your clothes and get in," you acted like it was totally normal, which it was to you. "You have to clean your wounds, it'll make you feel better," you promised. You stood there as the others looked at you.

"What?" 

"We kind of have to... take off our clothes..." Kris pointed out.

"Yeah, so? Our bodies are part of nature, don't hide it, embrace it!" you encouraged them. They still stood there, not bothering to move. "Fine, I'll leave. Just shout when you're done," you sighed.

After about five minutes, you heard Luhan yell. "What do we use to dry ourselves with?" You froze. You hadn't really thought of that before, usually you just waited to dry by yourself.

"Uhhh... use the leaves," you ordered.

"You can come back now, we're done," Tao said.

"Didn't that feel better?" you glanced at them with an I-told-you-so look.

They nodded and responded, surprised that it actually did make them feel a lot better.

"I'll help you one by one with your wounds. Who's first?" you asked.

***

They all had many open scars and scabs. Luhan had a sprained ankle, Kris broke his arm, and Tao had a fractured knee. But in the end, they would all survive. Xiumin woke up after about ten minutes and was surprised to you there. After explaining everything, it was still only about six in the morning.

You and Exo sat on a log nearby the shore and sighed.

There was an uncomfortable silence when Kris asked the question none of them dared to. "Can you help us get back home?"

You were a bit startled at the sudden question. "What?"

"Can you please get us back home? You see, we're in a popular band and we're on our way to America and we-" Tao tried expanding the question a bit, but you raised your hand up to show him to stop.

"I get it. I'll get you back home," you answered.

Luhan beamed. "Really? That's great, thanks so-"

"If...." you continued.

"If?" Lay echoed.

"I'll help you on one condition."

"Which is?"

"You bring me back and help me find my parents."


Herro! Now you are in the story!~ To be honest, I wasn't sure how your character would act, so I was kind of stuck in the middle, but I got everything all planned out! XD Also, I want to advertise one of my friend's sister's really good fanfics! She's a really good AWESOME writer and I hope you can all check it out! It's called Night at the Hallyu Museum!  by taemint71893!!! Okay, that's about it... Please comment and subscribe~ And click on the link to view her story! Oh, and how do you guys like the poster?! <3

-dino-nerd525