Crash

Trapped on Exo Island

"Hey, do you think we have phone service up here?" Chen asked, holding his phone up high.

"Why would there be phone service in a plane?!" Kris countered.

"I need to call Manager and ask him where we'll meet when we get there," he shook his phone. "Ugh, why didn't he just ride with us?"

"If you haven't noticed, Exo-K's plane has an extra seat. You see any open ones here?" Lay looked around. It was true, Exo-K's jet was slightly larger than Exo-M's, but nobody ever really minded.

"Can you guys please be quiet? Trying to sleep here," Xiumin snapped.

"I think we could all use some sleep. We don't want to be tired when we get there," Kris advised while he lay a sleeping Tao's head against his shoulder.

"I can't," Luhan whined. "My back hurts too much from this seat."

"You were the one who told us not to whine," Lay pointed out.

"No, I said that it wasn't gonna crash," he retorted.

"You jinxed it... again!" Tao groggily said after waking up from his short nap.

"SHUT UP!" Xiumin shouted angrily. "Sorry for the noise, Young Jae."

"Guys, shhhhh... we don't want to disturb Young Jae. The guy's nervous enough, we don't want to make him more nervous," Luhan whispered.

"I just said-"

Chen cut Xiumin off, "Shhhhhh."

***

It was about an hour or so into the flight. All of the boys' heads lay on each other's shoulders peacefully as they snored their way to dreamland. Meanwhile, Young Jae set the plane on autopilot and walked to the sleeping group. He waved his hand in front of all their faces and smiled.

As he was on his way back to the front, he froze once he heard a small voice. 

"Not gonna crash..." It was Kris. Young Jae nervously strode back over to him, only to see he was sleeping calmly again.

He scratched his forehead. "Probably just sleep talking," he whispered to himself.

Young Jae slightly opened one of the window's shade, careful not to let the light wake the boys, and saw pure water. He smirked. "Perfect."

***

CRASH!

"W-What was that, gege?" Tao shook Kris from his tiring nap. Kris stirred a bit and opened his left eye before the frightening noise sounded again.

"Don't worry, probably just.... just a bit of wind, that's all," Kris replied. He was about to go back to sleep again when...

BOOM!

"D-Don't worry," he said again, a tint of fear rising up in his voice.

"Hey, you guys hearing this, too?" Luhan said from behind Kris. Tao and Xiumin tightly held onto Kris's shirt. 

"Xiumin, Luhan, I think you guys should go back to your seats, it isn't safe to be roaming around like this," he ordered the two. They obeyed, stumbling a few times before buckling their seatbelts.

"Is Young Jae hearing this?" Chen asked loudly enough so Young Jae could hopefully hear him.

BAM!

Tao held on tighter, if that was even possible.

WHOOSH!

The plane went full on speed, plummeting for the deep waters below them as the boys screamed and cried with surprise and fear.

"HELP!" Lay cried out.

"Young Jae!" Xiumin called for their pilot, but there was no reply. He carefully made his way to the front, falling and tripping on air, when he reached. He yanked the curtain open. "Young Jae, are you..." he stopped mid-sentence as the pilot was nowhere to be seen.

"HELP!" The rest of the members yelped again.

Where the hell did he go, there's nowhere he could have gone... Xiumin thought right as his eyes landed on an empty supply bin that was filled with life jackets and parachutes. "That dirty player," he growled. By now, all of the members had shut their eyes and waited for death.

"Where's Young Jae?!" Luhan screeched.

"He left us here to die! Probably one of those rotten anti fans!" he managed to choke out the words as tears fell from his face.

"EVERYONE HOLD ON!" Kris shouted as he hugged Tao. Everyone else did the same, holding onto a seat with one hand, and a friend in the other.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Then... darkness.

***

Lay choked out a cough. He felt heat rise up everywhere near him and sat up immediately. He looked around his surroundings and could only make out a few things. Blood everywhere. Coughing heard. Fire rising. Broken pieces scattered amongst the sand... wait, sand?

"An island?" he said to himself. Lay had barely remembered what had happened, but could only remember a few details. He was with s and... THE MEMBERS!

"Guys!" he shouted the loudest he could which was barely a whisper. He forced himself to get up on his knees and looked around. He saw that Chen was already awake, trying to shake the others to life. Chen had a deep scar running down his cheek. Lay checked himself for any open wounds and found two. One on his left calf and the other on his left elbow.

"Lay!" he whispered with joy, stumbling over to hug him. "Help me wake up the rest," he coughed.

"Lay, Chen?" Luhan dizzily called out for his friends.

"G-Gege.... where are we?" Tao felt as if his head were spinning, and he grabbed his head in pain.

Kris soon awoke. "Is everyone alive?" he asked as the others ran to him.

"Hey.... where's Xiumin?" Lay fearfully asked.

"...Xiumin? XIUMIN!" Luhan shouted at the top of his lungs which didn't sound very loud at the time. They all winced from hurt as they got up, not bothering to look at their many wounds and injuries to look for the eldest.

"Where are we?" Tao repeated.

A sudden rustle echoed deep in the trees nearby.

"A-And w-what was that?!" 

"W-Who's there?" a new voice called.


2nd chapter! And I know... you'd probably get reeeeeallllly injured from a plane crash, but then I would have to add in all this stuff, it's just too much trouble, you know what I mean? And yes, Luhan jinxed it. Please comment and subscribe~! XD

-dino-nerd525