Excited

Trapped on Exo Island

"We are ONE! Thank you, we are EXO-M!" the six membered boy group chanted, followed by endless, merciless screams from the crazy fans in the lively crowd. 

"LUHAN MARRY MEEEE!"

"I JUST MADE EYE CONTACT WITH KRIS!"

"OH MY GOD THEY ARE SO HOT!"

"ONE MORE SONG!"

The boys dabbed their sweaty foreheads with their towels before walking off backstage where their manager was patiently waiting.

"I swear, one day those fans will kill us. I almost got into the crowd when a girl grabbed my foot!" Lay exclaimed.

"Some girl threw me this," Luhan held up a pink lacy bra with two fingers.

"And you kept it?!" Xiumin's eyes widened.

"Well what was I supposed to do with it?" Luhan retorted.

"Uh, I don't know, leave it there?!" 

"What do I do with it now?" Luhan dropped it, letting it fall to the floor.

"I don't know, that's your-" 

Their manager cut Xiumin off before they could argue, "Yah, listen up! First I want to say how well you guys did out there, they all loved you!" he praised.

The boys bowed to him in thanks before letting him continue.

"And I have some great news for you," he announced, taking a sip of his tea and sitting back down onto the small couch.

The six looked at him expectantly, waiting for him to speak again. He looked back at them, then took another sip.

"So? What is it?" Tao anxiously asked.

"Right! You, along with Exo-K, of course, are performing in America!" he yelled. 

"Seriously?!"

"I can't believe we got this far already!"

"This is gonna be awesome!"

Different shouts and hollers were being emerged from the group's mouths.

"Alright, calm down, calm down... We leave in a week. Your stylists and I will help you pack, we should be ready by then," their manager nodded in satisfaction before rushing to talk with their stylists for the trip, leaving them to talk amongst themselves.

"I know we've been to America before, but I can't help but be excited!" Chen giddily clapped.

"And that was all of SM. This time's just gonna be Exo. That means we're really popular!" Kris pointed out.

Xiumin groaned. "Now we have to speak English... Like learning Chinese wasn't hard enough already!"

Chen laughed. "How do you think I feel? I still don't have it down completely!"

"Kris gege will help us, right, Kris?" Tao looked at the leader hopefully.

"Why not?" Kris shrugged, but automatically regretted it once all of the other five boys marched up to him and bombarded him with questions.

Once he got them all settled down, Luhan spoke, "Do you think we'll be allowed to go to Disneyland again?"

"Why do you wanna go? You were scared to go on most of the rides," Lay reminded him.

"But it was still fun to be there," he said.

"And we could go to the beach! It's always sunny over there, I love the weather!" Tao grinned.

"That all sounds like fun, but you guys are forgetting that we still have to perform," Kris reminded.

"C'mon, don't be a party pooper, I know you're excited, too," Chen nudged Kris's crossed arm and left to go rave with the others.

Kris rolled his eyes, but smiled once he saw what fun the others were having and decided to join, too.

***

"You know what I just thought of?" Lay questioned the others while neatly folding one of his hoodies into his suitcase. 

"The plane ride." Everyone groaned and sighed in remembrance of the terrible flight. 

"The awful food."

"The long ride."

"The delays and turbulence."

"It's okay, I mean, it's not gonna crash or anything, just a few tweeks that need fixing," Luhan tried brightening the mood.

"You just jinxed it! Now it's gonna crash," Tao hit Luhan in the arm playfully.

***

One week later, all of Exo met up for the long flight, all packed and ready to go. They all woke up at 4 am, so they were all still drowsy. 

"Do you have all of your things?" Exo-K's manager asked them all.

"Neh~!" they chorused in unison, yawning and rubbing their eyes.

As they were loading everything onto the private jets, Lay noticed that their manager wasn't moving. He walked up to him. "Coming?"

"I forgot to tell you, I'm riding in Exo-K's plane this trip. I'll meet you at the airport, though. Be nice to your pilot and don't make too much noise," he ordered. Lay nodded as he climbed onto the plane and sat down, explaining to the others where their manager was.

Suddenly, a young man strode out of the bathroom, a bit shocked to see everyone there already.

"H-Hello, my name is Young Jae. I-I can't speak Chinese very well, m-mostly Korean. V-Very sorry. I-I will be your pilot for today," he nervously bowed.

"Nice to meet you, Young Jae. Don't worry about it," Chen said in Korean.

"Shall we go?" he asked, walking up to the front seat. Everyone got into a position they were most comfy in and put in their earbuds, blasting music before giving Young Jae the thumbs-up sign. He mimicked them and signed back. The plane roared with life, and it started moving slowly.

And with that, the plane ride started.


1st chapter up~! How was it??? Comments are much appreciated <3 And thanks to the 8 ppl who already subscribed!!! You guys are awesome!!

-dino-nerd525