Ah...I'm not a stalker!

My first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You stared into another class room. “Not here…” you mumble to yourself. You let out a breathe and walked over to an open window. “Which means she’s either taking a day off or she’s absent from school.” You pouted. Just then, your stomach began rumbling. “It’s lunch time!” you exclaimed to yourself. “I guess I should go back to my class room then.” You spoke childishly. You began walking down stairs when you heard something. “This voice…” you spoke quietly. You looked down to the side of the staircase and noticed the tall figured boy squatting down. “Yeah…I got it…” he spoke over the phone. *I knew it was Zelo!* you watched him from above. “I see...then after school ends okay?” he spoke into his mobile. *So kind…a voice that I’ve never heard before…* you began smiling sincerely.

Just then, Zelo hung up and looked up to you. “Cho Cho! Are you okay?” he asked worriedly. “What?” your heart began beating. “W-What are you talking about?” you stuttered as you continued looking down at him. “You kept rushing out of the classroom whenever there was a break, so people began wondering if your stomach hurts or something.” Zelo replied as he looked up at you. Even though he was on a lower staircase, he was still tall enough to be close to your face. “Well, if you need any toilet paper, just text me.” Zelo winked and laughed. “I won’t ask you!” you shouted back embarrassed. “Don’t be so shy.” Zelo continued laughing.

School finally finished and you began sneaking behind Zelo. *then after school ends okay?* his voice rung in your mind. “He’ll definitely see her today!” you shouted to yourself. People around you began staring. *Then I, Lee Cho Hee, will follow you!* you thought determined to yourself. You continued following him and hiding around the bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter