chap 16

My first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 You glared over at Zelo waiting at the front of the school gate with his bike. “W-Well I’m in the track-and-field club after all. I have to be fast.” You growled at him as you splashed past him. “Ah!” Zelo suddenly shouted. You flinched at his loud voice. “Hurry up and get on my bike!” he continued. “What!?” you asked absurdly. He quickly yanked your wrist. He quickly got onto his bike and you stood behind him on the two bars sticking out from the middle of his wheel. “There’s a rainbow!” Zelo smiled as he pointed up to the sky. “Alright! Today, I’m going to go right under the rainbow.” He spoke determined. “Huh?” you were still lost. “Here we go!” he exclaimed as he started speeding off. “Wait!” you screamed as the movement make you almost fall back.

The clacking sound of Zelo’s bike kept going as he peddled at a moderately fast speed. *There’s no way we can go right under the rainbow…* you peeked over his shoulder to see his smiling face puffing. *But if I said that…I feel that I might break something.* you thought to yourself. You looked back up at the sky the same time Zelo did. “It disappeared!? For real?” Zelo grumbled loudly as his bike stopped with a screech. “Damn it, I thought I could go today…” he huffed. “Pfft, idiot!” you laughed hysterically.

The both of you slowly headed to your house with Zelo dragging his bike beside him. *I wonder why he can always climb over the walls other people build around themselves so easily.* his bike continued clacking along the pathway. “We’ve come quite far away. Are you sure you don’t want to ride on my bike?” he asked looking at you. “I’m fine.” You smiled back. *This way, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter