Hyun Mi!? Wheres...

My first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your phone began ringing. You picked it up and held it to your ear. “Hello, Zelo? Have you found Hyun Mi?” you sat on your bed as you spoke over the phone. “C-Cho Hee?” a small voice stuttered. “I-Is that you Hyun Mi?” you asked back cautiously. “Umm…Zelo oppa…” she began mumbling. “Eh?” you questioned loudly. “Zelo oppa, he…” your eyes widened when she told you. You arrived at Zelo’s hospital room. You looked in and saw a doctor and nurses surrounding him as well as Zelo wearing an oxygen mask and a bandage wrapped around his head. “Ze…lo…” you mumbled out softly. Your kept thumping as your shocked eyes continued looking into his room. *It was my fault* you thought. As you were thinking that, a loud wailing sound filled the hall ways. “Hyun Mi.” Zelo’s father came to comfort her. “What should I do? Z-Zelo oppa.” She clasped over as she cried and hiccupped. “What should I do if he died?” she wailed out louder.

You stood by the window but looked over to Hyun Mi. *The reason why he got into an accident…and the reason why Hyun Mi is crying right now…It was my fault for stopping him that time…* you felt a pressure fall onto you as you clasped your hands over your chest, still with the shock in your eyes. “Let’s go now Hyun Mi. Come on.” Zelo’s dad spoke softly. “Tomorrow you’ve got to talk it over with your mum okay?” he gently pulled her up and she began walking out first. Zelo’s dad looked behind over to you. “Cho Hee-ah. Everyone…already left.” He spoke as he walked over to you. “You should leave too.” He added as he touched your shoulder. “No. I want…to be here. Please let me stay here until he regains consciousness.” You mumbled as tears fell down your red cheeks.

You looked into the window with the busy people going around him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter