chap 18

My first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What…are you talking about?” you questioned in a daze. You cuffed your burning cheek. “I’m playing along with him, so that he can pretend to be a hero.” Hyun Mi grinned as she held the tickets to . You clenched your hands to fists. *What exactly…* another loud smacking sound echoed around the room. *Do you understand about him?* you looked down at her as you slapped her across the cheek. She wiped her lips with her forearm and glared at you. You walked past. “I don’t believe it.” You spoke out. You walked over to the door and slid it open with a rattling sound and slammed it closed. Hyun Mi kneeled down and picked up the ticket. She looked at her for a while.

“Argh, she pisses me off so much!” you screamed out. “Does she honestly not know how Zelo thinks when he’s trying so hard to protect her?” you questioned loudly as you stormed out. You eventually made it to the bridge you normally cross. “And I thought she was a nice girl too.” You grumbled as you stopped walking. You walked to the edge of the bridge to look at your reflection. *But…am I the one…who made her act that way?* you thought to yourself. You rested your arm elbow on the rail and lay your head on your hand. “As I thought…” you spoke softly to yourself. Tears started streaming down your cheeks. “I shouldn’t have fallen in love with him.” You stayed there for a moment sobbing quietly to yourself. *Being in love…Is really painful.*

At Zelo’s house, Hyun Mi walked past the living room and Zelo popped his head out. “Hyun Mi, we need to talk.” He stated seriously. Hyun Mi stopped walking and her eyes widened. “My head hurts can we leave it until tomorrow?” she asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter