chap 19

My first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Through the huge crowd, Hyun Mi puffed through the amusement park. She turned past the Ferris wheel and found Zelo calmly drinking water by a while. “Zelo oppa…” she cried softly. Zelo looked around and Hyun Mi noticed something about him. He was smiling. Her eyes became droopy and she walked away from him. “I didn’t want to see him looking so happy…” she mumbled as she walked up the steps to a high bridge built over a packed street. She ripped the ticket and let it slide out of her hand. “I know…I know that the one who’ll be troubled if he’s gone…is me.” She sighed as she lay on the railing.

You and your mum had arrived at the train station where there was a bunch of chatter going on. The both of you hopped onto your train. You two stood near the door. “Cho Hee?” you mum asked. You looked up at her. “You’ve been looking at the clock for a while now. You promised to meet up with someone didn’t you?” she eyed you calmly. “Eh?” you questioned. You turned away from her and looked out the window. “I wish…I hadn’t fallen in love.” You spoke softly as you leaned your head lightly on the window. You could feel your face getting flushed. “Cho Hee.” Your mum said your name as she lightly touched your head. “That’s right. When you’re in love, you’ll get hurt.” She stated with a motherly tone.

She moved back to her normal position and looked out the window as well. “I don’t know what kind of love you’re in right now. But even if you hurt the other person, or if you get hurt, you’ll still love again.” She smiled gently at you. “That can’t be true.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter