Zelo's away today too

My first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The both of you eventually woke up and started walking back. Zelo walked side by side his bike and you. “Ah…” you noticed the little gift you gave him dangling on his bag. “What?” Zelo asked curiously. “Nothing.” You smiled to yourself. After walking for a while, the both of you made it to the bridge. “Is it alright just taking you this far?” Zelo asked slightly worried. “Yeah, thanks.” You grinned widely. “Our skipping school today is just a secret between us okay?” you questioned back at him. “Okay.” He smiled sincerely back. “Then see you tomorrow.” Zelo said loudly as he hopped onto his bike and rode off. You fixed your hair as you watched him go off. *A secret between us that we can’t tell anyone huh?* you leaned over to the railing and held the white toy up to the sun. “And this is a secret that belongs to me.” You spoke to yourself.

Zelo finally got home and locked his bike up near his apartment. A black shadow casted over him and Zelo quickly looked up as the person had grabbed his shoulder. A huge whack with blood following from Zelo came from a hit by the male figure. You on the other hand, didn’t know this and were still comfortably looking at your white panda phone charm by the bridge. “We we’re able to be a bit more honest to each other right?* you smiled. “Right Zelo?” you asked grinning softly as you remembered the time when you saw him sleeping sweetly on the grass.

The next day you came to school and noticed that Zelo was not there. “Zelo is taking a day off again today.” Your friend noted you. “Hey, I wonder what happened to him.” Your other friend though. “And summer break starts tomorrow too.” Your friend added. You were getting slightly worried and curious about where was Zelo. Meanwhile, Zelo was at home sitting there with his father and Hyun Mi and her father. “I’m very sorry that my father caused you tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter