chap 15

My first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When you had gotten home, your feet tapped as you walked up stairs. *I’m going to live in Zelo oppa’s house starting today.* you swung your arm back in rage. *What’s that about!?* You threw your phone aggressively onto your bed. You stood their breathing in and out for a bit as you walked over and leaned a bit to pick it up again. *I was so stupid.* you thought to yourself. “I’ll erase his data and I’ll turn my mobile phone…” you stopped talking to yourself as a warning message popped up on your phone’s screen. Are you sure you want to delete Choi Joon Hong (Zelo)’s number? Yes or no… you stared at it. *So stupid to get my hopes up…* your thoughts continued running. You turned your phone off and placed it on your bed side table. You walked out onto your bedroom veranda and closed the glass door behind you. *I don’t care about him anymore.*

“Where did you get these Zelo oppa?” Hyun Mi questioned. Zelo walked into the room where Hyun Mi was unpacking her things. “Ah, I got them from the newsagency today.” Zelo softly replied back. “Hmm…tickets to an amusement park huh?” Hyun Mi mumbled to herself. “Ah! That’s right. I met Cho Hee at the supermarket today.” She suddenly remembered. “Ehh?” Zelo questioned. “She seemed very surprised to know that we’re living together.” Hyun Mi spoke quietly. Zelo looked back at her with a shocked expression. Hyun Mi on the other hand was looking down at a box and ignored him.

You lay there on your bed depressingly. “You have a phone call Cho Hee. Oh my?” your mother walked into your room and noticed you lying on the bed. You quickly closed your eyes. “I’m sorry, I think she’s sleeping.” You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter