the flower expo ended in heart ache

My first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Cho Cho…” you whispered softly to yourself as you held your pillow on your bed. “Zelo…” you whispered softly. You could feel your face burning up. You fell onto your bed and kicked and rolled around. “Cho Cho huh?” you smiled sincerely just thinking about it. That night you went to bed thinking. *His voice calling my name and his cool side…* the next morning after first period, you quickly ran after Zelo who walked out of the room. “Morning Zelo!” you quickly exclaimed. “About Saturday…” you continued. “What about it?” he asked clueless. “Come on, isn’t the flower expo on next Saturday? Everyone is going.” You laughed. “Ahh…sorry, I have something to do on that day.” Zelo replied as he continued walking. “Ah…I-I see. That’s fine I guess, our year level are pretty busy and all.” You started making up excuses.

You followed after Zelo as he walked into the class room. The boys in the class asked Zelo the same question. “What do you mean you’re not going? You should go with us! All of the girls are going!” the boys complained. “Like I said, I have something to do!” Zelo argued back. You stopped walking and stood near the door. You lightly clasped your hands in front of your chest. *Why is my heart pounding? Why…am I feeling disappointed? Is it…because he turned down my invitation?* you questioned yourself as you looked over to him.

A few days past and it was finally the flower expo. “Cho Hee! Over here!” one of your friends shouted out. You quickly ran over to them. “Your house is the farthest from here right?” another girl asked. “Alright let’s go!” a few of them c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter