i'll try and find her!

My first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You grumbled a lot as you lay your head on the table while gritting your teeth together. *I had my heart broken…* just then the tall boy laid his head on you. “Morning Cho Cho.” He sang out. You continued to grind your teeth together. “Morn…” you stopped talking and pushed him off of you. “You’re heavy! What do you want?” you shouted angrily as you sat up. “I heard that you have Jung’s notes. Let me see it.” He asked nicely with a wink. “No way.” You argued back. “I borrowed it. Go borrow someone else’s.” you stuck your tongue out. “Eh?” Zelo pouted childishly. “You’re so stingy.” He continued as he pinched your cheeks. “Swho hwhat hif hi’m htinghy!?” you shouted out back as Zelo continued to pinch your cheeks. You started pinching his one back. “Here they go again.” A girl in your class laughed softly.

Class began to start and after a while you leaned your head on your hand. “Was I this cowardly before?” you asked yourself softly. You glanced over to Zelo and saw him smiling. *I never heard he had a girlfriend. If I ask I’ll get awkward or our relationship now will change.* you thought to yourself. You let out a sigh. “That’s right…I’m scared of that.” You continued talking to yourself. “What are you mumbling about?” Zelo popped out of nowhere. You glared down at him as he squatted in front of your desk. “Y-You’re in the way.” You spoke back with a deep voice. “How cold.” Zelo copied.

Next was physical education. You just finished changing out of you normal school uniform into your sport uniform. You walked out of the change rooms and noticed a soccer ball softly bouncing o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter