let me confess next time

My first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Zelo laughed and he led you around and into an old building. “Hey Zelo…where are we?” you asked from behind him as he led you into a dirty building. “Is it alright to enter here!?” you shouted worriedly. Zelo jumped over a chain with a note saying ‘no entry’ on it. “Well, it’ll work out somehow.” He smiled as he helped you over the chain and up a couple of steps. He fumbled through his pockets a pulled out a paper clip. He straightened it out and squatted down in front of a locked door. “Probably…” he added. “Probably!?” you shouted as he started picking through the lock. A loud clicking sound came. “Oh?” Zelo smiled, “Alright, it’s opened!” he exclaimed happily as he creaked the door open. A bright light came shining through and you squinted one of your eyes just to look ahead.

“Wow!” you squealed as you ran outside. You two were on a rooftop of the building and you could see the Ferris wheel from there. You spun around looking everywhere. “Amazing! Everything is sparkling!” you awed. “Yep.” Zelo answered bluntly as he clapped his hands, cleaning the dust off. The both of you walked over to the railing, you looked out at the scenery, while Zelo leaned his back onto it. You looked over at Zelo and noticed something depressing bout him. “Zelo?” you asked softly. “If you come, I thought I’d tell you about Hyun Mi…” he spoke with a serious tone. “It’s not really true that she’s my girlfriend.” He continued. You looked over at him with slightly wider eyes. “It’s just that when she was all by herself, I was the closest one to her…but…” Zelo let out a sigh as the memory of him extending his hand out to Hyun Mi as a child ran through his head.

“You’re different Cho Hee.” He turned his head to you and spoke. When Zelo said your name you felt a slight blush come to your face and you looked into his eyes. “Someho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter