Is it true!?

My first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Eh? Are you moving away? Is that why you had to go to a different high school?” a few of the girls from your old class asked. “No, starting from this year there is a new school being built. It’s much closer for me to travel.” You replied as you held the important notes that the school had given you. “Aww, poor you.” The girls whined. “Yeah…” you laughed awkwardly. *Actually…dad made me take the entrance test and he said I passed with really high marks.* you stood near the entrance of a bridge. *Beyond that rive…is where my new school will be.* you thought to yourself. “Ah jeez! Nothing will come out of it if I just stand her and think about everything!” you shouted to yourself. *I’m sure that I will meet lots of people and I will charge forward!* you cheered yourself on as you ran across the bridge to your new school.

“Let’s see…9A…” you spoke to yourself as you looked at the piece of paper you were given in from the acceptance letter. You let out a sigh as you began walking. “There’s no way there would be someone I know here.” You spoke softly. *The school’s too far for them to travel to.* as you walked by you heard a few girls giggling to each other. “Hey, hey, what’s your class?” one of the girls asked. “We’re in the same class! Yay!” another one squealed. You silently watched them from afar. You soon walked off and stopped by a window. *It couldn’t be help that I’m by myself…but everyone here has friends…* you thought looking out. *It’s pretty sad to be all alone…*just as you were thinking that, you heard a boy’s voice. “Whatever just come over here!” he yelled out.

You looked up and noticed a few older boys picking on a boy that somewhat seemed the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter