Chapter 7

Innocent Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Shinee started shaking their body to the rhythm of the song. Hana was amazed at their fantastic moves. But she was really distracted at taemin, she can’t but glance at him every 3 seconds. She was really impressed at their dancing and vocal abilities but she was most amazed by taemin’s dancing skill.

She walked out of the room for awhile to get them a drink.. it’s almost 6 and and jihyun might get worry to her If she doesn’t call ,so she decided t call her unnie.. “unnie, im still here at their place they are almost done..” “okay , so what’s the address?” “im here at..SMent building 1 at seoul city night park” “oh okay ..i’ll be there in an hour, take care of yourself okay, just stay with them then I’ll pick you up home” jihyun said in a motherly tone .. “yes unnie, you too take care” hanna hung up and walked back to the practice room with a bag of drinks for the boys..

“hey hanna where did you go?” ask key “oh, I just grab a drinks for you .. you guys look very tired” “awww..hanna’s so nice!!thank you dear!!” key pinched her cheeks and hanna blushed. “hyung, don’t talk to her like that she isn’t used to the nicknames you’re giving her” minho said feeling some irritation from their makdongie… “ow!!hanna is it okay for me to call you honey,dear or sweetie?..i really want a daughter!! Taemin is my son then you are my daughter!!”  “uhmm o-okay” hanna blushed.

“guys !!who wants some snack? My treat” onew shouted , then the four other mem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter