Chapter 1

Innocent Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hana, can you buy me a latte ? I’m too busy with my paper works!!oh gosh, that big headed boss of mine sure knows how to make people suffer..” complain Jihyun..Hana’s cousin. Jihyun has been with her for almost all of her life, but she never regretted it. She love hana more than anything else, they are both the only childs of their parent’s that’s why they tagged along since their birth…

“sure unnie, no prob. Just don’t stress your mind thinking that ..ugh,uh..” hana ran out of words describing her unnie’s boss. She doesn’t know how to say cursing words, she only hear those from her unnie and her classmates, lately she often tried to say those kinds of word but always failed,s he’s trying to be mature like her unnie, because she doesn’t want to look innocent anymore because many of her friends said that she looks like an easy one to fool. “haha..aigoo another attempt from my dongsaeng to be mature..soo cute!!” said Jihyun. “Unnie!!i intended to look mature not cute!!!!aish!!!” Hana said and sighed heavily while she puffed her cheeks… “no need to look mature hana-yah..you will ..never be!!hahaha”..jihyun teased . “unnie!!!!” hana said while stomping off her feet to the coffee shop to get her unnie;s latte. “just kidding hana!!! Love you much,hahaha!!!!” “aish!!!unnie’s really..aishhh!!!”hana talk to herself.

When Hana reached the café she ordered her unnie’s latte and walked. she was about to call her unnie to say that she already got her latte when som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter