Chapter 10

Innocent Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

Hana giggled at taemin’s idea. The two are planning something silly. “then we will-----”taemin whispered at hanna while both of them are still giggling feeling excited at taemin’s plan. “BOO!!” sooyoung appeared again out of nowhere as always cutting off their whispering session. “noona!” “unnie!” together they said. “hahaha!!!!” sooyoung laugh her off. The two, childish as ever pouted cutely. “hey, what are you two whispering about? Huh? Is your relationship now step into the next level and you have to be secretive?..hmm..you don’t have to be secretive you know,, everyone here wants you two to be together!!” sooyoung said teasingly . The two just blushed and looked at different directions.

“uh..uhm..aish noona!! Just enjoy your last teasing days…the next thing you’ll know is that we will be the one teasing you ..ENDLESSLY!!” taemin said angrily in a cute way.. “aww..taeminnie is angry” sooyoung pinched his cheeks.. “ok,ok, I’ll stop teasing you both” sooyoung said and grinned at them. “tsk..sooyoung noona and key hyung is really the same..” taemin mumbled as sooyoung walked away…Hanna giggled and nodded her head agreeing to what taemin had said. “let’s go taeminnie..let’s just plan this in a more comfortable place where no one can hear us” hanna smiled at taemin. Taemin was lost for words in awhile “ah..yeah you’re right.” Taemin said as he walked beside Hanna.

 

For that day, Hanna and taemin spend all their time plan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter