Chapter 13

Innocent Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13

It’s been 3 weeks and sooyoung and key is officially a couple. Key would regularly pick sooyoung up and walked her home. Every one didn’t expect that key would be really desperate at sooyoung. When they aren’t still a couple ,key would pick her everyday at school just like he is regularly doing now.. and he will give her  present everyday!! He would call her 5 times and text her 15 times a day!! The other members think that he is really crazy in love that’s why minho suggested him to officially ask her out..and luckily sooyoung feel the same way with him and now they are declared by s the most sweetest couple ever ..they are just inseparable …

 

On the other hand…Taemin can’t really take his feelings anymore… every night he would think and dream of Hanna. Sometimes, when they are rehearsing..he would suddenly stop distracted by the face of Hanna appearing in his mind, that made his hyungs worried. They talk to taemin several times about it and said that he should really confess to her right now..but he seem to be hesitant about confessing his feelings to her as it might ruin their beautiful friendship.. he is really scared that she might not feel the same way with him.. Hanna looks really happy at the state of their relationship right now and taemin thought that all of their precious moments together will be crashed and be forgotten if he confesses to her.

Taemin cried to himself for awhile… not wanting to worry hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter