Chapeter 2

Innocent Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin’s Pov

“ugh!!why do I have to agree with my hyungs! I know how to buy alone by myself!!..they always think that I have to grow up now but I already am a grown up boy!!..ugh..boy? ah! I mean guy..hehe…aish!!!HYUNGS!! I hate you to..uhm..to..the biggest teddy bear in the world!!!”taemin thought to himself..while walking inside the coffee shop he is till cursing cute things to his hyungs and praising himself thinking that he is really a guy now because he can curse his hyungs now not thinking that his words are too cute..

not looking his way on the counter , he bumped into someone..

“ahh!” the girl screamed alittle not expecting to bumped into someone.. …. “oh!!i’m sorry!!mianhe!!mianhe!!mianhe!!” taemin said after looking up to the girl..he was amazed to what he saw..he thought he saw an angel..he was admiring the angel in front of him when the girl suddenly spoke.. . “uh,uhmm.got to go now ..” the girl said while she blushed..taemin saw this and now he is lost for his words… he was snapped out of his lalaland when something caught his eyes..a cute teddy bear keychain with a small door on the tummy to put a picture on.. “uhm..wait!!!!” taemin called her after snapping his mind out of his reverie but then she was out of sight when he look up. “oh,how do I get this back to her?” taemin thought while analyzing  the keychain. “ugh!!” taemin moaned disappointedly at himself. Then proceeded to the counter ordering his hyungs requests…

St

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter