Chapter 16

Innocent Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When the bell finally rang Mir immediately pulled hanna at the rooftop knowing that taemin spend his lunch break there  everyday…. This time Mir will finally execute his plan. “Mir..what are we doing here?..aren’t we going to have lunch with unnie?” hanna asked curiously  “no, not this time..” Mir said pulling his self closer to Hanna as he hear the sound of the door click opened, he knew that I was taemin.. so he pulled closer and closer until his lips met her soft one.

Hanna’s eyes went wide, shock at the sudden action of Mir. On the other hand, taemin felt anger rising up through his whole body..he clenched his seeing the smirk in mir’s face. Mir was about to kiss Hanna again.. but Taemin can’t take his anger any more and walked fast towards mir and punched his faced hardly…

Hanna on the other hand shocked at the scene in front of her. “what do you think you are doing?” taemin scowled at Mir.. “what ? jealous ?..you can take her after I’m finish with her..tsk..did’nt know you care so much with that girl..” said mir and smirked “the hell did you just said?!!!!” taemin punched mir so hard that it made his lip bleed .. hanna frozed ..she didn’t know what to.. she cant’ believe to what did just mir said..she felt hurt and betrayed..but the thing that she cant’ believe the most is taemin..being manly..being angry..she cant’ believe that taemin can do that thing for her… she is now crying confused and didn’t know what to do.

“why do you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter